News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for fade2black2

fade2black2 Profile Photo
Member Name: fade2black2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Magic Mike workshop
 Nov 21 2015, 08:44:54 AM

There was a FULL reading of Magic Mike yesterday in NYC. 

Megan Hilty and Eden Espinosa to return to WICKED?
 Apr 2 2013, 09:51:28 AM
Why would they WANT to be involved in such a HATED show as "Wicked".....
BARE: A Pop Opera
 Nov 2 2011, 04:58:52 PM
Anybody here see (or know someone that has seen) the latest reading with the new cast? Would love to hear some feedback.
Is Caroline, or Change sung-through?
 May 22 2011, 07:04:47 PM
There is dialog in the show. If it EVER is revived again, it is a MUST see!
Next to Normal
 Mar 14 2011, 04:40:53 PM
See it! The entire tour cast is really good. I have seen it twice. I would recommend taking advice from only those that have actually seen it (some people on this board are a little biased). Google some reviews and see what they have to say. There are even a few on this website from a couple of different cities.
Pearl Sun as Diana today!
 Mar 3 2011, 07:52:44 PM
Apparently not!
next to normal tour anyone see it?
 Dec 1 2010, 05:31:56 PM
Found this clip
next to normal tour anyone see it?
 Nov 26 2010, 10:01:45 AM
Found this pic of the set
Next to Normal tour cast??
 Nov 22 2010, 03:04:02 PM
Anyone going to the invited dress rehearsal in LA tonight? Or the first preview the 23rd? Please report!
Ripley, Somers, Hansen, Hunton, Sadleir & Kushnier to Star in NEXT TO NORMA
 Oct 30 2010, 08:56:17 AM
Jason Watson (Dan/Doctor) Pearl Sun (Diane) U/S's
Should the government step in and shut down Spiderman?
 Oct 30 2010, 08:33:32 AM
OSHA (the Occupational Safety and Health administration) is a Government organization that is surely involved already. Between that entity, the Union and the City, there should be plenty of safe guards. If it truly is a significant danger to the actors or audience, I think these groups will work together to make it safer for all.

Time Stands Still Seating
 Oct 18 2010, 08:44:26 PM
I saw the show this weekend from the 2nd row Mez stage left and it was not a problem at all with one small exception-I had a little trouble hearing Brian d'Arcy James (but just a little). I believe you'll be fine anywhere in the orch section. It is not a large theater and there aren't any bad sight lines with the way the set is designed and how the show is blocked . Hope that helps!
Rent's Adam Kantor joins the Next to Normal tour
 Sep 14 2010, 05:08:24 PM
Adam is not rehearsing for the tour. He and Emma are going to be vacation covers for the Broadway N2N. Curt Hansen is also back this week to cover.
Megan Hilty on the FX show Louie
 Aug 5 2010, 06:55:07 AM
If you watch the very next scene (sorry, no clip available) you will also see Hayley Podschun play the receptionist in this episode.
re: What happened to T.R Knight in LMAT?
 Dec 20 2009, 03:03:33 PM
I never said the lack of a thrust stage was the ONLY reason I don't think it will happen in the near future. However, judging by the way the LA version was nearly identical to the original Donmar Warehouse production, I think it may be of greater importance than other shows. The intimacy of the Donmar/Mark Taper venues was a big part of the success of this particular production. I also do not think that, given the current economic climate, many producers would risk financing this show because i
re: What happened to T.R Knight in LMAT?
 Dec 20 2009, 10:27:27 AM
It would be wonderful, but I don't think it is going to happen. There is no place available (with a thrust stage)for the Donmar production. Oh well.......
re: Lend me a Tenor with T.R. Knight Official/TR's out????
 Oct 31 2009, 03:25:32 PM
What?????

http://www.talkinbroadway.com/allthatchat/d.php?id=1789633

re: Julia or Julie say's or says or said that Spiderman is still 'on'
 Oct 22 2009, 09:09:37 PM
"More Delays Expected for Spider-Man Musical" ---NYT

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/10/22/more-delays-expected-for-spider-man-musical/

re: BYE BYE BIRDIE Reviews
 Oct 18 2009, 05:07:45 PM
"I thought the casting of teenagers as teenagers was actually a hot mess, and switching the focus from the leads (who had no chemistry) to the teens was a terrible mistake, IMO."

I have not seen this “Birdie” and probably will not, but I agree that “Teen-ifying” a show is a mistake. I felt that main problem with “13” (and perhaps this show as well) was the lack of “stage presence” from the young actors. There just was not enough there to carry a show by themselves. There is a reason

re: NY Times Reviews LA's Mark Taper PARADE
 Oct 13 2009, 06:57:37 PM
Fixed I think?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You