pixeltracker

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)- Page 10

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#225RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/7/14 at 7:22am

Well doesn't that just make Courtney feel like SH*T? Haha

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#226RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/7/14 at 7:23am

That they (and by "they" I mean the producers) might go for a tie wouldn't surprise me. It would add that extra element of surprise, drama, and publicity. I'm on #TeamBianca. She's poised, professional, fun, and sassy.

Took this shot of Bianca's signature at Alcone's, the last time I was in New York.

photo Bianca-388.jpg" > Updated On: 5/7/14 at 07:23 AM

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#227RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/7/14 at 7:34am

I'm having a hard time posting photos properly on here. Is there a thread about this or any advice you can offer? Much thanks.

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#228RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/7/14 at 8:36am

I hate this pre-taping bologna. They need to figure out a way to air it live.

While I do love Adore, I don't feel like she is anywhere near the level Bianca is. Adore winning would be like the end of Too Wong Foo. The idea of a tie between the new, rough-around-the-edges queen and the well-established queen who helped her through the competition is kind of cool, though.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

TheatreFan4
#229RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/7/14 at 8:44am

They can do it live if they really wanted to, but doing it live makes it harder to manipulate.

JerseyGirl2
#230RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/7/14 at 8:46am

And yeah, Courtney probably no longer believes that she has a chance. I am sure that was quite the ego blow.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

JerseyGirl2
#231RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/13/14 at 11:19pm

We've talked about Logan & Maddox's reviews on here. They haven't done one in a few weeks and haven't said why or when they would. Maddox has been in the hospital for over two weeks and has skin cancer. It looks pretty bad.
Life Is Happening

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
BobbyBubbi  Profile Photo
BobbyBubbi
#233RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/14/14 at 1:24am

They hardly talked about Courtney during the review special. Its between Adore and Bianca.

broadwayguy2
#234RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/14/14 at 2:02am

Here is the deal.
Bianca is the winner. The fan support for Bianca is unrivaled this season and in previous seasons. She has had a devoted following since her first scene. She encompasses all that the show represents... She has worked her tail off, she is GREAT at so many things and is overall unmatched. She is LOVED and has a devout following from NYC and NOLA and is known , but has gone unnoticed everywhere else for 18 yrs. shes been on the cusp.
Bianca is getting more and requests than any other queen on the show and she will ride this wave for a LONG time.
Adore is not my cup of tea. I don't like a thing about her. However, she has grown a lot, she is improvong and she still has that spark. She represents the idea of this show launching a young, new star.
If Adore wins, you get the shock value of it, the surprise.
If Bianca wins, everyone sits back and SMILES because they knew it from episode ONE.
If Bianca doesn't take the crown, a vast chunk of Drag Race fans will see the show as joke and won't take RuPaul seriously as someone tasked with choosing the winner, the " Next Drag Superstar."
Solution?
You crown both in an effort to hedge your bets.
Or screw with everyone to make them think it is a close rsace to keep them talking because everyone is comfortable with who should place where.

JerseyGirl2
#235RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/14/14 at 5:51am

I can see them working it from every angle. It seems like if they WERE going to do a tie, they would have filmed every tie possibility, rather than just Adore/Bianca. They should have also filmed Adore/Courtney and Courtney/Bianca. I swear, I think they filmed the tie just to throw people off and give them something to speculate about.

I do enjoy Adore, but in a "I love this crazy bitch that works at the club I go to," as opposed to how I love Bianca's polished, superstar quality. Bianca REALLY has the qualities that I thought Courtney had before the show started.

Roscoe
#236RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/14/14 at 9:21am

Adore is just so immature -- there's talent there, I think, but that Valley Girl Accent where every sentence seems to end with a question mark drives me up the wall. And the whining got infuriating after a while. And it is too late in the history of that show for anyone to go on it who CANNOT SEW and genuinely expect sympathy.

Bianca. Period. The one the only.

Courtney. Waste of space. Pretty but useless -- there's no there there, and a mean bitch to boot. Her near total absence in the music video spoke volumes. Who did she piss off?

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

Younger Brother Profile Photo
Younger Brother
#237RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/14/14 at 12:20pm

"Courtney. Waste of space. Pretty but useless -- there's no there there, and a mean bitch to boot"

Ouch. I don't have a problem per say with Courtney. Well, I just don't think she's all that interesting. I think the reason she got a bit of a shady queen edit was because the producers need something to work with. Otherwise, she's very by the book, play it safe. I'm not angered by her being in the top three, but I do feel like DeLa deserved to be there over her.

Adore has grown on me so much this season. People are making a Jinkx comparison but Jinkx was doing well from early on. Okay, her look wasn't perfected by any means but she was winning challenges. Early on, Adore was being told she needed to start working and was in the bottom 3 on the first 2 challenges and has since lipsynched 3 times. Bianca's been far more consistent, never having been lower than 'safe.

TheatreFan4
#238RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/14/14 at 3:22pm

One of Bianca's drag daughters, and host of What's The T?, Maddox Maddison has skin cancer and has been in the hospital for quite sometime now. He posted a video talking about it and it's not easy to watch so if you have a weak stomach, I suggest you don't watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeKPInAbvco

But he's in good spirits determined to beat it and be better.

Younger Brother Profile Photo
Younger Brother
#239RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/14/14 at 4:46pm

So sad to hear about Maddox. Wishing him the absolute best in a recovery. It's been a hard few months for the Drag Race alumni in terms of bad news. Now this news about Bianca's drag daughter and before, Lady Tajma (who I believe, but could be wrong, is Dida and Gia's drag mother) passed away last month.

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#240RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/19/14 at 1:50pm

We're having a viewing party tonight, and i need some ideas for a drinking game

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

Jordan Catalano
#241RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/19/14 at 1:51pm

Every time LaGanja says "Mama", take a shot.

Roscoe
#242RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/19/14 at 1:54pm

Everytime Courtney says "polished" take a shot.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

JerseyGirl2
#243RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/19/14 at 2:09pm

Every time LaGanja says...
Okay....

broadwayguy2
#244RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/19/14 at 2:27pm

Every time Bianca rolls her eyes.
Every time Adore sounds high or spaced out.
Every time they say a word that "Ru"-ized.. IE, "rupaulagize".
Every time Laganja death drops.

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#245RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/19/14 at 2:53pm

good lord we're gonna hammered in the first 5mins, but keep them comming .

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#246RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/19/14 at 2:55pm

A shot every time Darienne throws shade at Bendela.
A shot every time Bianca shoots a look at the camera.
A shot every time Gia says "Absolutely."

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Roscoe
#247RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/19/14 at 3:07pm

A shot everytime Adore seems to add a rising inflection? every few words? so it always sounds like she's asking a question? even when she's just making a statement?

Updated On: 5/19/14 at 03:07 PM

JerseyGirl2
#248RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/19/14 at 3:27pm

Change of direction momentarily... Back to Maddox Maddison: Does anyone have any information beyond the YouTube update? I was looking back at the last few What's the T? episodes and you can see his skin getting worse and worse. It looks so painful and it must be pretty bad to be treating skin cancer inpatient. Does anyone know how he is or if he got to go home? Logan hasn't really given anymore info.

Updated On: 5/19/14 at 03:27 PM

Jordan Catalano

Videos