pixeltracker

Donald Trump's Fatal Errors- Page 11

Donald Trump's Fatal Errors

kdogg36 Profile Photo
kdogg36
#250Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/6/17 at 10:25pm

This move was supported by Clinton as well:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-calls-strikes-syrian-airfields/story?id=46635881

But we always knew there would be more wars whoever was elected.

Steve C. Profile Photo
Steve C.
#251Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/6/17 at 11:43pm

Just how much are we going to have to live with and deal with ...WTF? This is another example of "simulated" and "calculated" diversion by a "resident' and Congress that no longer represent us. When McCain screams of the audacity of "nuclear" and votes for it anyway...I have no respect left. This is going to continue to be a nightmare that has no end. We have to continue to voice our dissent and concerns.

I Can Has Cheezburger With This?

javero Profile Photo
javero
#252Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/7/17 at 1:40am

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.  It comes as no surprise that Trump would lay down the marker in Syria after Assad's goons exterminated children with sarin gas.  Sanctions in some parts of the world arguably do more harm to civilians than to their oppressors in power.  The Assads, Putins, Kim Jong-uns, and even Netanyahus of the world only respect military might.  As much as I despise the current potus, he's shown at least one bad actor that when it comes to foreign affairs, he will negotiate from a position of strength.  And, he's not willing to prosecute a military campaign in the unelected mainstream media.

Regarding Hillary, I was sold on her willingness to tack right of Obama on foreign affairs and right of Sanders on domestic matters.  It's still my position that that's the only way a Democrat will inhabit the White House anytime soon.  As potus, Hillary would have been a kinder but not gentler version of Thatcher.  The bad boys in power elsewhere would have forced her hand.

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#253Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/7/17 at 8:06am

He didn't show anybody anything. This was a show bombing, coordinated with Putin--and probably with Assad as well.

It's just designed to make Trump seem like a big man--and to distract us from the fact that Nunes and Bannon were both forced to step aside earlier that morning.

Don't be razzle-dazzled by the old bamboozler.

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#254Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/7/17 at 8:32am

Did I miss the repeal of the War Powers Act?

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

kdogg36 Profile Photo
kdogg36
#255Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/7/17 at 9:35am

I believe that the US military exists to protect against attacks on US territory, and not to act as world police. Sometimes that can be a tough position to maintain: in the face of someone using chemical weapons against children, there is of course a strong impulse to want to do something. However, I think non-intervention is the right call when there is no direct threat to the country. Getting involved in another country's internal conflicts usually just leads to bigger messes.

kdogg36 Profile Photo
kdogg36
#256Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/7/17 at 9:39am

It's also worth noting that the Syrian attack on Idlib killed far fewer people than the recent US-led terrorist attack on Mosul.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#257Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/7/17 at 10:09am

It's also worth noting that this Syrian chemical attack was NOT in any way worse, more lethal or more objectionable  than anything else Assad has been doing consistently for the past 7 or 8 years.

It's also worth noting that Trump tweeted many times during the Obama administration that Obama should stay out of Syria and that if Obama went into Syria, it would be for one reason only to boost his falling popularity. 

It's also worth noting that this bombing does NOTHING to protect Syrian children.

It's also worth noting that this sick and obvious attempt to flim-flam the American people is an insult to the Syrian people and the world.

Liza's Headband
#258Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/7/17 at 10:19am

I have no opinion on the strike itself but the numerous interviews and social media postings (tweets, blogs, etc.) of high-profile Syrian activists, as well as the anecdotal reporting of journalists on the ground, would indicate the exact opposite; many of them were encouraged by this move and feel "more hopeful." Those are CNN's Arwa Damon's own words on air last night after speaking with resistance leaders in Syria. Facts are important, PalJoey. Never forget that. Never allow your hatred to blind you from that. 

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#259Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/7/17 at 10:28am

You're one to talk about "blind hatred." You spread it yourself, better than anyone.

Fact:

"Russian forces were notified in advance of the strike using the established deconfliction line," said the Pentagon in its statement. "U.S. military planners took precautions to minimize risk to Russian or Syrian personnel located at the airfield."

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#260Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/7/17 at 10:29am

PalJoey said: " 

It's also worth noting that this Syrian chemical attack was NOT in any way worse, more lethal or more objectionable  than anything else Assad has been doing consistently for the past 7 or 8 years.

It's also worth noting that Trump tweeted many times during the Obama administration that Obama should stay out of Syria and that if Obama went into Syria, it would be for one reason only to boost his falling popularity. 

It's also worth noting that this bombing does NOTHING to protect Syrian children.

It's also worth noting that this sick and obvious attempt to flim-flam the American people is an insult to the Syrian people and the world.

"

I agree that this is no act to protect anyone.  He still doesn't want anyone from Syria to come into the U.S. So why does he want to "help" them now? 

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

JennH
#261Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/7/17 at 11:14am

kdogg36 said: "This move was supported by Clinton as well:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-calls-strikes-syrian-airfields/story?id=46635881

But we always knew there would be more wars whoever was elected.

"

I don't know why I opened Pandora's Box by going into the Off Topic section, let alone commenting on one, but THIS RIGHT HERE. It was either Agent Orange idiocy and all the utter nonsense he'd pull (I've lost count) and fake law changes that still only benefit the financial elites and get into a financial crisis, and still go to war (no matter what anyone says, only the top benefit from a so called Repub "smaller gov't) or it was Hillary who'd spend us into oblivion, expand gov't to a dangerous level, STILL get into a financial crisis because you can't spend a country into prosperity ( sorry y'all) and STILL go to war even with her fake promises of "bridges not walls"...I foresaw all this tension coming for 3-4 years now, but no one listened. I've said for a long time now, no matter who is the next President, we're headed towards another major social upheaval and reset. All we're doing is changing the players of the political game, the political game itself isn't being changed. Until/unless the game itself is changed, nothing else WILL change and we're still heading for a major societal upset as I've been predicting for these past few years, no matter who was President and I haven't liked any of the past few. It's unavoidable at this point. But no one listened to me... It was either Trump and his complete unqualified insanity with his "evilness' being easily visible or Hillary and her being TOO qualified which means she knows how to "game the system more easily" as it were, so therefore her shady dealings and own brand of 'evil' is more shrouded in secrecy and shade. Our Founders were not career politicians, and they never intended this sort of thing to BE a career. When politics became a career is when this all went downhill. So we needed a balance. Someone who isn't a career politician, but still knows what the hell they're doing. Our choices in November were neither of these things. BALANCE BALANCE BALANCE. On EVERYTHING. This lack of balance in the current socioeconomic climate is what causes social collapse...every.single.time. Divide and conquer. They divided. Now they're in the process of conquering. That should terrify anyone. No matter who's the "leader". 

And as the old sayings go "For evil to have ether upper hand it must disguise itself" or "Real evil doesn't wave it's banner proclaiming it's evil, it's slithers like a snake in the grass". This are real life truths that must be remembered. I'm not saying #45 isn't his own brand of evil and ridiculousness but his brand is just more upfront, undisguised, and it's a banner being waved, which makes his brand more easy to defeat. Evil is easy to defeat when it's easy to spot. He's more like the Disney villain that you can spot from a mile away, therefore you can easily defeat them. But Hillary was "snake in the grass" disguising itself which makes that brand harder to defeat. So what does that say about the choices we had? Was there really a lesser of two evils? The Devil doesn't go around proclaiming it's the Devil...it disguises, counterfeits, pretends, twists, etc. Real evil pretends it's good to have that upper hand. That's why real evil so scary because it's hard to spot. At least we can spot Trump's brand....

I'm out...and hopefully won't return to this part of the board...at least for a while.

javero Profile Photo
javero
#262Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/7/17 at 3:10pm

(The Jerusalem Post) Netanyahu: I Support Trump's Decision to Bomb Syria

"In words and actions President Trump sent a strong and clear response: The use of chemical weapons is unacceptable," Netanyahu stated.

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.

Cat Guy Profile Photo
Cat Guy
#263Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/7/17 at 9:22pm

The Draft-Dodger-in-Chief has a new toy:  our United States Military.  That scares me.

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#264Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/7/17 at 10:18pm

Chlorine said: "(The Jerusalem Post) Netanyahu: I Support Trump's Decision to Bomb Syria

"In words and actions President Trump sent a strong and clear response: The use of chemical weapons is unacceptable," Netanyahu stated."

That is why today it has been reported that Syria has used Cholrine Gas in various cities.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

kdogg36 Profile Photo
kdogg36
#265Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/8/17 at 5:49am

Cat Guy said: "The Draft-Dodger-in-Chief has a new toy:  our United States Military.  That scares me."

Let's be clear, though: Trump and his predecessors have been bombing people in the Middle East pretty much every day for years. The only thing new is that it's in Syria.

Pootie2
#266Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/8/17 at 9:52am

kdogg36 said: "Cat Guy said: "The Draft-Dodger-in-Chief has a new toy:  our United States Military.  That scares me."

Let's be clear, though: Trump and his predecessors have been bombing people in the Middle East pretty much every day for years. The only thing new is that it's in Syria.

"

Isn't the real issue that Trump warned Russia first (supporting Assad) and that this was a staged, empty political gesture to distract from Russiagate? Congressional approval notwithstanding. And oil prices went up. The puppets in the White House want to lift sanctions against Russia, and any Republicans not directly in on that deal still support the Trump administration, so they're all corrupt. (Yes, including McCain.)

#BoycottTrumplikePattiMurin

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#267Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/8/17 at 11:21am

Syria launched planes last night from the bombed facility. Proving the political theatre this has been along with giving our Fearless Leader the finger.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

Liza's Headband
#268Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/8/17 at 11:33am

You can't have it both ways: you either want to be pulled into another senseless war with a country like Russia or not. If the administration had not warned them and any Russians had been killed, we would now be in a full-blown military conflict with Russia. I'll pass. We have enough wars to wrap up.... no need for a new one. 

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#269Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/8/17 at 9:19pm

No, we don't and Trump's attack broke Constitutional Law. He neglected to obtain Congress' approvl for his act of agression. We do NOT need a Mecurial, unstable, deciding things lkke this on his own.

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#270Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/8/17 at 9:48pm

Gee I wonder how big Trump's dick is? It has been really nice knowing most of you!

http://www.joemygod.com/2017/04/08/us-navy-strike-group-move-near-north-korea/

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#271Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/8/17 at 10:17pm

SNAFU-  u can escape to Canada!

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#272Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/8/17 at 11:49pm

So are we all agreed this was a sham?

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#273Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/9/17 at 12:54am

I do think the Syria attack was a sham. Just too convenient. Gee look at how Putin and Trump don't like each other! Cheep (well not to the taxpayer) reality TV manipulation.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#274Donald Trump's Fatal Errors
Posted: 4/9/17 at 10:16am

It's inaccurate to say Hillary "supported" this move (or anything else Trump mangles). 

She said you CAN'T protect Syrian babies while banning refugees.

TIME: Hillary: You can't protect Syrian babies while banning refugees

Updated On: 4/9/17 at 10:16 AM

Videos