News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!- Page 112

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#2775Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 10:52am

I am SUPER excited about the Tony Awards this year!

Some of my favorite favorites were nominated.
I'm SO happy for 'Peter and the Starcatcher' and super thrilled for 'Once'! Some outstanding nominees this year.

I'm sorry I can't play more - but I'm in the advertising version of TECH HELL. (That episode last night made me laugh - and, Moony, your post on the thread on the Main Board is priceless!)

Deet, Max is adorable. Just adorable. SO glad all is going well.

We have barricades around the office as Occupy protests are expected later. Maybe the rain will keep the fuss to a minimum.

Now I have to figure out which show I'm going to book my Tony Tuesday tickets for! I want to be in 3 places at once. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  May Day!

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Bluemoon
#2776Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 10:58am

Sigh. I really need to see Starcatcher AND Once.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#2777Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 11:01am

Wish we could wave a magic wand and get you up here!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2778Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 11:03am

Moony, I have a magic word for you: Max.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2779Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 11:03am

I want to see them all but mainly Starcatcher and Porgy & Bess. Trying to see Venus in Fur before it closes in June. But I have a Boston & Wildwood trip in that time frame as well, so gotta save the money.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Bluemoon
#2780Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 11:21am

OK, now I need to see Starcatcher, Once and Max. And framily. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  May Day!

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#2781Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 11:26am

I'll vote for that! Can the Adults Please Smoke?  May Day!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2782Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 11:37am

I'm glad I got to see Once. I need to get to Starcatcher. I can't believe Leap got nominated. That surprised me.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Updated On: 5/1/12 at 11:37 AM

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2783Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 11:52am

I'm surprised by LEAP's nomination(s), as well as a few others but thrilled that Jane Houdyshell got a nom. (But no Terri White? WTF?)

I want to see ONCE, too.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#2784Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 12:13pm

Sorry, Deet, but you have a puppy. You can never go out again.

Can the Adults Please Smoke?  May Day!

Updated On: 5/1/12 at 12:13 PM

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#2785Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 12:20pm

I called my friend PJ to tell him of Jane's Tony nod. He just spoke to her the other day. Now he's calling to congratulate her. I really don't think Linda Lavin would have gotten the nod if she transferred with the show.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2786Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 12:28pm

I have people, Moony. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  May Day!

Bluemoon
#2787Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 1:16pm

People.....people who have people....are the luckiest people in the world....

Boobs - love the av!

Broadwayboobs
#2788Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 1:42pm

Thanks, Moony. Everytime someone asks me something today I just tell them that Can the Adults Please Smoke?  May Day!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2789Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 1:48pm

I keep looking for the "LIKE" button.

Broadwayboobs
#2790Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 2:08pm

When will I learn not to venture over to the main board, especially on Tony nod day! Funny how the vicious queens never disappoint. They're so predictable. Always the same ones too. I'd say they're all high fiving themselves, but they'd probably break a nail if they did that.

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#2791Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 2:12pm

So behind on shows ... two weeks behind Eureka, Grimm, and now I need to add SMASH to the watch list. The joys of tech week.

Sadly, due to reduced vacation time + required Christmas vacation + 2 weeks in Costa Rica for my birthday next year there will be not east coast trip this year. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  May Day!

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#2792Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 2:14pm

It's a good thing I'm planning trips to Seattle and CR. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  May Day!

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#2793Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 2:22pm

Wait ... so you *are* coming for the reading?

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2794Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 3:30pm

Boobs, didja see?

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2795Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 4:21pm

After an incredibly frenzied and lunatic 45 minutes, Max exhausted himself and fell asleep in his crate.

And what did I do? I mopped (well, Swiffered) the kitchen floor.

What has this dog done to me!?!

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2796Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 4:26pm

just the beginning, D2, just the beginning

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#2797Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 4:30pm

Can the Adults Please Smoke?  May Day!

I would love to fall asleep exhausted right about now...

I have to stay focused. Too much to do! TECH HELL!

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#2798Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 4:38pm

Wow uncle boobsie your right ,show queens.all a tissy on the main board,
This season. I'm kinda Meh . Nothing I was pulling for .

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2799Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 5:08pm

Whatever do you mean, Tink? You can't possibly think I'll ... Vacuum!?!

I thought about you today Harris -- I had to buy some hamburger for Max. He loves it so. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  May Day!

Videos