News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 114

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#2825Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 11:44am

This gleesome is not happy right now. It seems someone is having a field day with my debit card! On the phone with the bank now. F*ckers shop at Target!!!!!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2826Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 12:15pm

Geez, can't even give me this, huh, Deet? Nice.

Boobs, I swear. It was only a little baby shower gift!! I promise.

Seriously, good luck!!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2827Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 12:21pm

Oh, I'm giving it to you, Girly. Weeping Wednesday

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2829Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 12:56pm

Girly was the 16th Mayor of Nuremberg?

I did not know this. But it makes sense, now that I think about it.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#2830Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 1:05pm

...and that chain gets shorter and shorter.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2831Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 1:06pm

Chain?

Or my life expectancy?

Broadwayboobs
#2832Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 1:08pm

She was also a bridesmaid at Margaret Tudor's wedding.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#2833Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 1:29pm

That must have been where the pink dress came from.

Deet: yes.

Broadwayboobs
#2834Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 2:45pm

Weeping Wednesday

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#2835Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 2:52pm

That's quite a dress.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Broadwayboobs
#2836Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 2:59pm

I can see Girly in it. Too bad there were no photographs back then. Hobein was too busy painting Henry VIII's portrait to be bothered with his sister's wedding.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#2837Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 3:00pm

Oh boy.

*backs away* Weeping Wednesday

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Broadwayboobs
#2838Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 3:47pm

Addy, grab the popcorn and pull up a bean bag chair next to Moony.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2839Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 3:52pm

But swee-e-eetie...

Broadwayboobs
#2840Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 4:05pm

We'll always be bosom buddies....

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#2841Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 4:13pm

I think someone should send that pic to Shameless. Perhaps she sees her future.

Bluemoon
#2842Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 4:16pm

Her dress has a huge bow in the back.

Broadwayboobs
#2843Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 4:26pm

Weeping Wednesday

Shamey's dress

Broadwayboobs
#2844Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 4:27pm

Weeping Wednesday

This is Shamey's head piece.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2845Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 4:34pm

Talk about yanking chains and shortening life expectancy...

Weeping Wednesday

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#2846Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 7:39pm

Somewhere between 40 and death, huh?

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Bluemoon
#2847Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 9:02pm

Oh Hep, I've missed you. You always know the perfect response!

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#2848Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 9:28pm

Moony!!! I have a showtune for all occasions.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Broadwayboobs
#2849Teasing Thursday
Posted: 8/7/14 at 7:16am

morning peeps! Always a pleasure seeing Hep in the morning with her showtune wit. Teasing Thursday

So the bank said I should have my money back in my account in a "couple" of days. Although the investigation could take up to 90 days. What investigation? Someone hacked my account. They knew the minute they paid $1 for Yahoo *WALLET. WTF is that anyway?

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos