pixeltracker

Shootings! Shootings! Shootings! Today's and tomorrow's shootings!- Page 18

Shootings! Shootings! Shootings! Today's and tomorrow's shootings!

Renart
#425today's shootings
Posted: 5/7/15 at 2:35pm

"Had someone been carrying they might have been able to shoot him. Like they did in Texas with those terrorist."

Someone did shoot him. He did. But not in time to prevent him from killing three innocent people.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#426today's shootings
Posted: 5/7/15 at 3:17pm

My head will simply explode.

Dearest Ultron -- how the hell did you even FIND us?  Please simply go back under the rock from you crawled.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#427today's shootings
Posted: 5/7/15 at 3:26pm

He's been here before as j_jammer

....but the world goes 'round

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#428today's shootings
Posted: 5/7/15 at 3:28pm

I love how you folks can figure these things out....that makes perfect sense.  He was truly one of the most reprehensible people on here.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

FindingNamo
#429today's shootings
Posted: 5/7/15 at 4:02pm

just 4 fun

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Renart
#430today's shootings
Posted: 5/7/15 at 4:06pm

I had written a lengthy reponse to you but I deleted before I posted it because that's not the purpose of this thread.  Have a nice day.

Liza's Headband
#431today's shootings
Posted: 5/7/15 at 4:10pm

Updated On: 5/7/15 at 04:10 PM

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#432today's shootings
Posted: 5/7/15 at 4:17pm

You're adorable when you make no grammatical sense!

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#434today's shootings
Posted: 5/7/15 at 9:46pm

I think Horse Tears mentioned that he/she didn't consider gun control a big issue.  Sadly I agree.  It's my top 3 but I have no faith we can beat the Ultrons that be, they are abundant, and motivated.

Stephanatic

South Florida
#435today's shootings
Posted: 5/7/15 at 9:55pm

Are you guys a little ashamed how backward we are?

Stephanatic

FindingNamo
#436today's shootings
Posted: 5/7/15 at 10:09pm

What do you mean "we," white man?

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

South Florida
#437today's shootings
Posted: 5/8/15 at 5:53am

Yes, of course, sorry.  

Stephanatic

javero Profile Photo
javero
#438today's shootings
Posted: 5/17/15 at 7:30pm

9 dead in Texas biker brawl

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#439today's shootings
Posted: 5/17/15 at 9:12pm

It's a good thing they had all those guns or it could have been worse!  If none of them had guns, they all would have been shot to death!  Hooray for guns!  Just look at how effectively they protected someone from something!

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

South Florida
#440today's shootings
Posted: 5/18/15 at 6:54am

No innocent bystanders were killed, this was a win/win.

Stephanatic

Liza's Headband
#441today's shootings
Posted: 5/18/15 at 9:01am

It's a good thing they had all those guns or it could have been worse!  If none of them had guns, they all would have been shot to death!

I am in favor of gun control but for sake of accuracy, can you direct me to the source that states all of these firearms were legally and lawfully owned? Thanks... 

Mister Matt
#442today's shootings
Posted: 5/18/15 at 10:34am

I am in favor of gun control but for sake of accuracy, can you direct me to the source that states all of these firearms were legally and lawfully owned? Thanks... 

Why muddy the right wing talking points with accuracy or sources?  You're welcome.

Liza's Headband
#443today's shootings
Posted: 5/18/15 at 10:36am

A 'right-wing talking point' is asking if the firearms were legally obtained and lawfully owned...? Weird. OK, then. Pretend I never asked. 

Mister Matt
#444today's shootings
Posted: 5/18/15 at 10:54am

Sure thing!  You betcha!  You're welcome!

South Florida
#445today's shootings
Posted: 5/18/15 at 4:54pm

All for a reality show where gun owners duke it out for big money.

Stephanatic

Wilmingtom
#446today's shootings
Posted: 5/20/15 at 6:49pm

I guess the right to carry thing worked out pretty well for everyone except the dead guys.

javero Profile Photo
javero
#447today's shootings
Posted: 5/26/15 at 1:09pm

Off-duty Prince George’s officer charged with murder in shooting

This one is a mess.  The officer's mom was previously charged in the incident.

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.

South Florida
#448today's shootings
Posted: 5/28/15 at 8:08pm

I see the gun debate as a lost cause.  We had Sandy Hook, the babies, nothing. I'm probably wrong but the only way I can see to stem this tide is us who are repulsed by gun carriers to humiliate and make fun of them.  Tried it, it's not bad.  They're ferocity outweighs the people on my side so much I despair.

Stephanatic

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#449today's shootings
Posted: 6/1/15 at 11:04am

There's a report today on msn news regarding an investigation done by The Guardian that Black Americans killed by police are twice as likely to be unarmed as white people.

Black Americans are more than twice as likely to be unarmed when killed during encounters with police as white people, according to a Guardian investigation which found 102 of 464 people killed so far this year in incidents with law enforcement officers were not carrying weapons.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/black-americans-killed-by-police-twice-as-likely-to-be-unarmed-as-white-people/ar-BBktPZD

Videos