pixeltracker

Shootings! Shootings! Shootings! Today's and tomorrow's shootings!- Page 19

Shootings! Shootings! Shootings! Today's and tomorrow's shootings!

javero Profile Photo
javero
#450today's shootings
Posted: 6/8/15 at 7:24am

Weekend violence in the District includes 10 shootings, 10 stabbings

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.

pugsandcoffee Profile Photo
pugsandcoffee
#451today's shootings
Posted: 6/8/15 at 11:08am

The scary thing is, I opened this thread and started at the beginning, not realizing the June dates were from last year.  Not a damn thing's changed.

FindingNamo
#452today's shootings
Posted: 6/8/15 at 11:45am

I suppose we should ban knives know and only eat dry english muffins?

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Liza's Headband
#453today's shootings
Posted: 6/8/15 at 12:02pm

*now

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#454today's shootings
Posted: 6/8/15 at 3:50pm

As long as the NRA is allowed to own the definition of "arms", we can totally ban knives and nobody will really care.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#455today's shootings
Posted: 6/12/15 at 4:26pm

Because we all know, having a gun when they come to get you in your home will protect you!

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/06/12/country-singer-randy-howard-killed-in-shootout-with-bounty-hunte/21195235/?icid=maing-fluid%7Cbon%7Cdl5%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D1177317256

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#456today's shootings
Posted: 6/14/15 at 7:54am

Prosecutor Releases Investigation Into Tamir Rice's Death

So a judge has ruled there is grounds to bring charges but the prosecutor has decided to bring the case to a grand jury? That should turn out well.

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#457today's shootings
Posted: 6/18/15 at 7:31am

There are no words except maybe thoughts or prayers out to the victims.

Stephanatic

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#458today's shootings
Posted: 6/18/15 at 11:34am

They just caught the Charleston shooter in North Carolina.

FindingNamo
#459today's shootings
Posted: 6/18/15 at 11:37am

Good.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#460today's shootings
Posted: 6/18/15 at 11:39am

"They just caught the Charleston shooter in North Carolina."

Great news!!

CarlosAlberto
#461today's shootings
Posted: 6/18/15 at 11:59am

today's shootings

Authorities have identified the suspect in the shooting, in which nine people died, as 21-year-old Dylann Roof. 

SOURCE

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#462today's shootings
Posted: 6/18/15 at 12:13pm

They caught this monster!

Link

....but the world goes 'round

CarlosAlberto
#463today's shootings
Posted: 6/18/15 at 12:21pm

today's shootings

Most definitely a hate crime IMO. Here is a picture taken directly from his facebook page. Note that his jacket bares flags of apartheid-era South Africa.

WhizzerMarvin Profile Photo
WhizzerMarvin
#464today's shootings
Posted: 6/18/15 at 12:27pm

A witness stated that he stood up before he started shooting and said he was "there to shoot black people," so there's no doubt that this was a hate crime.

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#465today's shootings
Posted: 6/18/15 at 12:28pm

And apparently he prayed with his victims for an hour in the church before opening fire.

WhizzerMarvin
#466today's shootings
Posted: 6/18/15 at 12:32pm

Yes, that is truly another disturbing thing. He was in the Bible study for an hour with them before he stood up and said that so he actually got to know his victims and still went through with it. A very sick person.

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#467today's shootings
Posted: 6/18/15 at 12:38pm

OK, I do rag on Law Enforcement when it is in the wrong. I also praise them when they do their job and do it well.

I will say here, Cudos to the NC Law Enforcement for their rapid and precise apprehension of this vile human being! Good work to all involved!

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#468today's shootings
Posted: 6/18/15 at 1:29pm

"a 5-year-old child was in the church at the time of the shooting and survived by playing dead"

I can't even begin to process the politics of this shooting. I cannot get beyond that sentence and that one little 5-year-old boy or girl "playing dead."

"Playing."

I pray that child's parents were not killed. I can't find any more details.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#469today's shootings
Posted: 6/18/15 at 1:40pm

I don't think a sane person can ever understand the politics of such wanton and senseless violence.

Watch him get off with an insanity plea.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#470today's shootings
Posted: 6/18/15 at 2:00pm

I can only hope that the courts start to reject these 'insanity' defense pleas, or raise the bar on the criteria for entering such a plea.

I'll never understand why the Judge in the James Holmes case in Colorado accepted it.  (To name just one example).

This is so senseless and so heartbreaking.  I can't begin to understand.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#471today's shootings
Posted: 6/18/15 at 2:04pm

^ I freely admit I don't have an inkling of the defense laws of our country when it comes to this topic.  It's just a gut reaction to the term 'insanity plea'.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#472today's shootings
Posted: 6/18/15 at 2:31pm

Hope we can refrain from showing pictures of this guy, that's what he wanted.

Stephanatic

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#473today's shootings
Posted: 6/18/15 at 3:09pm

Is it?

I haven't seen anything reported about him at all (except obviously that he's the shooter). I was just looking to see if they had released and statements about him or even spoken to acquaintances but so far nothing.

I'm not saying that people should post his pic, I'm just saying I'm not sure notoriety was his motive.

WhizzerMarvin
#474today's shootings
Posted: 6/18/15 at 3:13pm

taz, The cousin of the pastor just released a statement with more detail of what he said before he started shooting according to survivors: You rape our women, and you're taking over our country and you have to go.

This guy had some very deep-rooted racist hatred going on. How in 2015 are people still thinking like this? I can't comprehend it.

Also, on his 21st birthday his father bought him a .45 handgun. Mix hatred and weapons and this is the result you get.

Videos