#25iPhone 6
Posted: 9/10/14 at 1:02pm

I'm tempted.

8^O

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

AwesomeDanny
#26iPhone 6
Posted: 9/10/14 at 2:17pm

This actually isn't a totally new thing--Google Android phones have been sold for free (with a new contract) for years. I am very much considering this when my contract is up. I currently use an iPhone 4, which is a bit too slow for my liking.

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#27iPhone 6
Posted: 9/10/14 at 3:18pm

So anyone that has been saying they are tempted.. have you read up on the deal? What do you think?

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#28iPhone 6
Posted: 9/10/14 at 7:42pm

Sprints Deal.
http://time.com/money/3318623/iphone-6-where-to-buy-deals-apple-store/

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#29iPhone 6
Posted: 9/10/14 at 7:48pm

I'm doing the Sprint plan and getting the iPhone 6 plus. I'm due for an upgrade so this comes just in time.

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#30iPhone 6
Posted: 9/10/14 at 8:15pm

@Carlos,

Before you get the PLUS I would read David Pogues thoughts about it. He is one of those really trustworthy techies. He used to write all those Mac For Dummies books.
iPhone 6 and plus first hand.

CarlosAlberto
#31iPhone 6
Posted: 9/12/14 at 12:26pm

Eh. I already pre ordered the 64gb iPhone 6 plus...but thanx for linking that article.

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#32iPhone 6
Posted: 9/12/14 at 12:30pm

I pre ordered as well. Verizon only gave me $120 for my 4s.

willep
#33iPhone 6
Posted: 9/12/14 at 1:32pm

I still have my iPhone 4 with unlimited data, I've had it or three years now. The problem I am facing is that If I upgrade my phone through Verizon, I have to sign a new 2 year contract and they won't let me keep my unlimited data. They really are trying to get rid of the unlimited data plans.

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#34iPhone 6
Posted: 9/12/14 at 1:44pm

I've been tethered to ATT and their crappy service (in NYC) for a decade because of my unlimited data plan. If they discontinue it when I'm about to resign, I'll walk across the street and go to Verizon.

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#35iPhone 6
Posted: 9/12/14 at 2:07pm

iPhone 6

CarlosAlberto
#36iPhone 6
Posted: 9/12/14 at 2:26pm

I have an Android now...don't care for it...would you like mine SuttonRoss once I get rid of it? Ooops my bad Sprint just bought it back for $200....but thanks for your cute advertisement....quite "entertaining". iPhone 6

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#37iPhone 6
Posted: 9/12/14 at 9:07pm

I just got the 6 Plus on an upgrade, and was able to keep my SERO plan, which is 500 anytime minutes, and unlimited text and data for 50 bucks a month. I for one always have a purse or backpack, so the larger size is not a problem - though for folks who do carry it on their person, I an imagine it might be less than ideal. For actually browsing and the like, if I don't have my iPad with me, then it would be nice to have a bit more screen space.

I thought of moving to and Android, but everything works now, in terms of syncing, and I just did not want to deal with learning something new. I am also one of those folks who does not really trust cloud storage, so I got the largest size possible.

darquegk Profile Photo
darquegk
#38iPhone 6
Posted: 9/13/14 at 12:16pm

I'm an iPhone guy. I admit that many of the non-Apple phones have better hardware and sometimes more powerful software, but I've never run into an issue where I've said "damn, I wish my iPhone could do this, but it can't" yet. (Okay, yes, I jailbreak, but I'm computer savvy enough that it isn't really a major inconvenience.)

Plus, as a Mac and iPad user for academic, business and artistic work, I have always appreciated the synchronicity of my devices.

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#39iPhone 6
Posted: 9/15/14 at 9:27am

If you already ordered the phone, is it too late to do a trade in? How do you go about trading in the device after you've ordered?

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

AEA AGMA SM
#40iPhone 6
Posted: 9/15/14 at 11:39am

To retroactively trade it in through one of the carriers or Apple you would probably have to cancel your order, wait for your upgrade to be reapplied to your account and then place a new order.

Your other option would be to look at some of the trade-in sites (like Gazelle), or sell it on eBay or Craigslist. I'm guessing that any of the carriers doing the trade in were probably patterning with Gazelle or one of those types of sites to determine the trade in value anyway. You are more likely to get a better price selling it yourself on eBay or Craigslist (I would recommend Craigslist, you hear about a lot of people getting scammed on eBay regarding iPhone sales), since the trade-in sites are giving you a lower value so that they can turn around and sell it for what you would have sold it for yourself to somebody else. After all, they need to make a profit as well.

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#41iPhone 6
Posted: 9/15/14 at 2:58pm

^ awesome :) thank you!

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

gstrus2 Profile Photo
gstrus2
#42iPhone 6
Posted: 9/15/14 at 7:19pm

If anyone wants to buy an iPhone 5, I put one on Ebay. It's still at 99 cents, it will go up but it has 2 cases and is up until Wednesday! Check it out! :)
Ebay Link

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#43iPhone 6
Posted: 9/15/14 at 8:31pm

Why not just sell it to Gazelle? They will give you $200.00 for it ( I believe)

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#44iPhone 6
Posted: 9/19/14 at 12:08pm

It is here.

AEA AGMA SM
#45iPhone 6
Posted: 9/19/14 at 12:49pm

Which model/color did you end up going with, Dame?

I won't be upgrading until next year, but I'm curious how people feel about the new sizes.

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#46iPhone 6
Posted: 9/19/14 at 1:23pm

The normal 6, space gray, 64 Gigs. I won't be able to play with it till later tonight. It arrived and I had to run to work.

CarlosAlberto
#47iPhone 6
Posted: 9/19/14 at 2:57pm

Mine arrived to my job at 12:30 this afternoon. iPhone 6 Plus - 64 gb -Space gray....its lover-ly. iPhone 6

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#48iPhone 6
Posted: 9/19/14 at 4:46pm

Enjoy papi. We got the same color. You got bigger.. but I got the size where it counts.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#49iPhone 6
Posted: 9/19/14 at 7:29pm

Mine arrived at work, but I just got back from a business trip so I may wait until Monday to activate it - unless I feel motivated to drive downtown over the weekend to pick it up.

Videos