Drag Race España

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#25Drag Race España
Posted: 6/20/21 at 6:43pm

No amount of subtitles would have worked for me on this episode. Truly lost in translation.

I thought the Mona Lisa look was very funny. She could have taken her anywhere but unfortunately fell flat.

I am also glad to see the losing queen finally sent home.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#26Drag Race España
Posted: 6/20/21 at 7:52pm

I’m really glad I’m not the only one who felt that way.

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#27Drag Race España
Posted: 6/20/21 at 10:41pm

I just want Pupi to win the entire thing. I went from episode 1 thinking she was a busted ass bitch to being one of her biggest stans.

Gorlois Profile Photo
Gorlois
#28Drag Race España
Posted: 6/22/21 at 7:27am

I am loving this season. All the queens left are developed characters and I honestly think it could be anyone’s game.

SouthernCakes
#29Drag Race España
Posted: 6/22/21 at 10:19pm

I was like why not take Mona Lisa and make her a complete slut? Like do something with her.

No clue who Papi was playing but I was laughing.

Jordan Catalano
#30Drag Race España
Posted: 6/28/21 at 9:34am

Sad that Hugaceo is gone and that bish Dovima is staying.

Again - I had no idea what I was watching but I still enjoy it.

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#31Drag Race España
Posted: 6/28/21 at 12:28pm

Understanding or not understanding that was a really bad maxi challenge. 

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

SouthernCakes
#32Drag Race España
Posted: 6/28/21 at 11:36pm

I didn’t get it but I loved the banana bit! That’s true sketch comedy heightening. And Pupi is still my queen.

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#33Drag Race España
Posted: 7/4/21 at 4:29pm

Maybe just me but this week seemed like a lot of reading. :)

This episode was all over the place with emotions.

I will say when these queens don't want to do something they won't

Jordan Catalano
#34Drag Race España
Posted: 7/4/21 at 8:04pm

I’m so sick of Queens giving up and just quitting. It’s boring.

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#35Drag Race España
Posted: 7/6/21 at 12:47am

Sorry, I loved it. This season is so good. I love Supreme. What a hot man out of drag and just an overall great judge. 

I love Carmen, but also love Pupi. So i'm torn on who should win. But I'd guess it'd be Carmen. 

Overall I love the judges maybe minus Ana because I'm not sure she's really said much that has mattered. 

Brave Sir Robin2 Profile Photo
Brave Sir Robin2
#36Drag Race España
Posted: 7/10/21 at 10:52pm

Carmen and Pupi are the ideal top two for me!

"I saw Pavarotti play Rodolfo on stage and with his girth I thought he was about to eat the whole table at the Cafe Momus." - Dollypop

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#37Drag Race España
Posted: 7/11/21 at 3:32pm

I thought it was a very good episode. it was also nice seeing Envy Peru.

With the queen that was eliminated today it has made who will win the crown a lot easier. 

Updated On: 7/11/21 at 03:32 PM

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#38Drag Race España
Posted: 7/12/21 at 12:09am

Agreed. But honestly surprised she went. I thought it would be between Pupi and Carmen for sure. Carmen is the obvious winner, but I really enjoyed this season of drag race. The judges are great, I like the format, the contestants were all interesting. I just really loved it. 

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#39Drag Race España
Posted: 7/25/21 at 3:50pm

No surprise with the outcome. The lip-sync challenge was shot very oddly. I think they realized Carmen isn't a dancer and needed to do something. 

Then the final lip-sync I have no idea why Carmen did the wig reveal when the reveal was flat and looked more greasy then wet. 

If basing off of the final episode and not the season I would have given it to Killer Queen.

Nice that they brought all the queens back Hugaceo and Vulcano were the standouts to me.

Jordan Catalano
#40Drag Race España
Posted: 7/25/21 at 3:51pm

God, that was a weird season. Glad I watched it but also glad it’s over. That lipsync they filmed belonged to Killer. I’m mixed on how I feel about having them do a song in a language they don’t understand and then judging them on it but since that’s the challenge - Killer owned it. I think Carmen was always going to win this season and i really can’t be mad at it. She was pretty consistently perfect every week.

Lavieboheme3090 Profile Photo
Lavieboheme3090
#41Drag Race España
Posted: 7/26/21 at 10:54am

Loved how fast the judges picked Carmen as Kennedy said Milk. 

FYI from a friend “Yes and that’s what made it so amazing. The song is “La Gata Bajo la Lluvia” - the cat in the rain. Basically it’s a breakup song in which she says she’s like a cat being left out and abandoned in the rain.”

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#42Drag Race España
Posted: 7/26/21 at 12:03pm

That makes more sense given the wet hair reveal! 

I mean we knew it was Carmen. If Pupi had a slightly more elevated look she'd have been my front runner, but I'm not mad at it. Carmen is sensational. 

Lavieboheme3090 Profile Photo
Lavieboheme3090
#43Drag Race España
Posted: 7/26/21 at 12:45pm

I did love that moment when she stumbled on the runway and they said "We had our doubts, but I do believe she is human."

Videos