pixeltracker

MADONNA/REBEL HEART and More- Page 32

MADONNA/REBEL HEART and More

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#775Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/18/15 at 3:27pm

Does MTV show music videos?  That must be new.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#776Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/18/15 at 3:35pm

I was kidding. 

You have to watch VH1 from 3am-3:15am to see any music videos. 

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#777Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/18/15 at 3:58pm

I should write that down!

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#778Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/18/15 at 5:55pm

I think the fact that video is taking the piss out of itself makes it fun to me. I just think the song is such a low point on a very strong album. I think it's been released because it seems to have younger appeal, seems to be working, the streams and downloads are going faster than the last 2 singles (that angers me)

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

FindingNamo
#779Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/18/15 at 6:23pm

I think it's just sad.  But I'm glad you can frack some pleasure out of it.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#780Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/18/15 at 7:55pm

Ooooh. I LIKE that usage of "frack", Namo. I'm definitely stealing that.

FindingNamo
#781Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/18/15 at 8:11pm

I think that's all that's left for Madonna and fans at this point, no?

Jordan Catalano
#782Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/18/15 at 8:14pm

Is that one of those British terms she's famous for? Like "You're just frackin' me biscuits" or something like that?

FindingNamo
#783Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/18/15 at 8:15pm

Is she still a lady to the manner born?  I have a hard time understanding her with her on-trend grill in her gob.

Jordan Catalano
#784Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/18/15 at 8:17pm

"Stop frackin' me grill, mate!"

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#785Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/19/15 at 10:20am

I still think that "candy colored" styling is ugly.

Why Madonna's 'Bitch I'm Madonna' Video Is the Video She Needed to Make

FindingNamo
#786Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/19/15 at 10:27am

It just keeps getting sadder with that article doesn't it?  I had to depart once I got to, "Everyone is talking about this music video…"

I'm feeling sorrier and sorrier as overly charitable and optimistic people keep panning for iron pyrite at this point.

songanddanceman2
#787Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/19/15 at 11:15am

'Now that I could watch the video on Vevo I take back everything I have said because I just feel bad. For you, for Madonna. That video is absolutely, just absolutely the worst possible thing.

I saw the 69 year old Bette Midler in concert last week. Having taste is apparently the key to aging and commanding the attention of an audience. BIM, well, it's just none of that.'

Lol don't feel bad for anyone, again it's your opinion. As I said it's seems to be what people want from her, the single is already out performing the last 2. The video is silly for sure but calm down. She's having fun and poking fun at that kind of video (clearly), I will admit the song is a low point on the album (along with SEX) but hey, she's gonna do what she wants to do. You might think it's sad but in terms of a smart business move it's working a treat. She has given (most) Madonna fans the album they wanted but she will always try and stay as commercial as possible along side the more artistic side she has created with many songs on the new album. For that reason the single and video are a brilliant business move.

Madonna has 2 big problems commercially at her age (especially in America that seems more ageist than anywhere else). Her steaming points that count towards chart positions are low (well low for her) and the radios still don't embrace her as she's too old for many of the stations. This single has such a silly young vibe that it has a real shot at radio play, plus the video been so bonkers alongside the cameos has meant her streaming points have gone way up. On the first day Living for Love video was released it got 600 thousand views, Ghosttown got 800 thousand, Bitch I'm Madonna is over 4 million. The smart move worked. The single is also selling and climbing on ITunes as is the album . Like it, don't like it, you can't deny she knows what she is doing.

Also what an earth does Bette have to do with Madonna? The 2 artists are completely different and always have been, to put them against each other is just odd (and reaching)

FindingNamo
#788Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/19/15 at 12:33pm

It is the standard here and we've discussed it a million times that things people post here are their opinions. We don't have to write that every time and you don't have to remind people when we don't. 

Anyway, at this point, after that video, it's just too sad to point out how awful. 

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#789Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/19/15 at 12:52pm

"It is the standard here and we've discussed it a million times that things people post here are their opinions. We don't have to write that every time and you don't have to remind people when we don't. 
Anyway, at this point, after that video, it's just too sad to point out how awful. "

I'm with Namo on this one. Girlfriend needs to call it a day.

songanddanceman2
#790Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/19/15 at 12:58pm

Who said anything against your opinion? You are entitled to yours, I asked what does Bette have to do with Madonna?

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#791Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/19/15 at 12:59pm

Wow...Nicki Minaj looks like a musical genius by comparison in that video!

I think M's ridiculous grill made her forget the words to her own song.

My opinion, of course...

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Updated On: 6/19/15 at 12:59 PM

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#793Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/24/15 at 12:38pm

It was a good run.  What will madonna do?

http://pagesix.com/2015/06/23/madonnas-longtime-publicist-set-to-retire/

FindingNamo
#794Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/24/15 at 12:45pm

Good move getting Amy Schumer who will likely help sell those remaining tickets.

Jordan Catalano
#795Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/24/15 at 4:48pm

Seriously asking here - since tickets aren't selling, does that mean they'll lower the price closer to the actual dates?

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#796Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/24/15 at 4:56pm

Yet another reason why I just don't get Amy Schumer.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

ArtMan
#797Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/24/15 at 5:22pm

Jordan, Sometimes it can happen.  It depends on the promoter and the venue.  I don't think it will happen for Madonna, though.  I was able to get a Travel Zoo discount for Bette Midler and a Groupon discount for Culture Club, but those concerts had a lot of unsold seats.  Last night, I could have bought a nosebleed seat, for one day only, for Shania Twain for $20, but again that has a lot of unsold seats. To gauge on how well a Madonna  concert is selling, you need to go on the map.  Unfortunately, for the Miami concert, Ticketmaster is not giving you that option.  They are just picking the seats for you. So you really don't know how many unsold seats there are.  Groupon and Travel Zoo are good options for poor selling concerts. Many times at 50% off and all fees if any, are included in the price.

FindingNamo
#798Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/24/15 at 9:02pm

Unfortunately, for the Miami concert, Ticketmaster is not giving you that option. They are just picking the seats for you.

When I had the temerity to suggest there is a reason for this, (so people couldn't see how many unsold seats there are), well, it set off a cross the pond conniption.  But it doesn't matter, I hear this is just a buzz tour anyway.

Updated On: 6/24/15 at 09:02 PM

Jordan Catalano
#799Madonna and the mouse
Posted: 6/24/15 at 11:44pm

What does that mean - "buzz tour"?

Videos