#175REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/9/14 at 3:30pm

Can't wait!

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#176REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/9/14 at 4:45pm

I bet Conrad will be on of the people who gets killed off. If the show really does only have one season left in it, I can't imagine what else he could possibly add to the story, given his current "situation".

VeraCharles3 Profile Photo
VeraCharles3
#177REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/10/14 at 6:50am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUhZxWxSKkI

A sneak peek at the graveyard between Emily and Victoria

So Emily isn't digging up David Clark's grave? Or is she still pretending she isn't Amanda Clark?

NYadgal - I love your posts, so no offence! However, I so want to see Victoria "victorious"
Then Season 4 can just be 22 episodes of Victoria looking gorgeous and being a bitch.

Enjoy the finale everyone

x

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#178REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/10/14 at 11:36am

REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers* Oh, I know a number of people who want to see Victoria win.
And who feel that Emily is the one who has been truly wicked, and deserves to have the tables turned on her.

I'm still team Emily but I do love watching Victoria being a bitch!

Jordan Catalano
#179REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/10/14 at 12:00pm

I have a feeling that when the series ends, Victoria won't be "ruined". Is it just me or does it seem that as the series goes on, they're painting Victoria as having less and less to actually have done with the terrorist plot? Maybe that's so she can "get away" at the end?

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#180REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/10/14 at 4:03pm

Agree!

Jordan Catalano
#181REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/10/14 at 4:05pm

I hope it ends with Victoria and Emily sitting on the beach and sipping cocktails together.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#182REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/11/14 at 10:59pm

O. M. G.

Perfect.

WhizzerMarvin Profile Photo
WhizzerMarvin
#183REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/11/14 at 11:06pm

That scene with Victoria in the mental institution at the end was BRILLIANT!! I was jumping up and down screaming.

I think Conrad will survive till the end of the series.

Poor Aiden. I was genuinely moved when he died, but it certainly give Emily the drive she needed to ruin Victoria's life (for the time being!).

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#184REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/11/14 at 11:12pm

Good.

I would have been satisfied if that's how the series ended. And my speculation a couple of weeks ago was right about a certain someone!

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#185REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/11/14 at 11:15pm

I think sending Victoria to the mental institution was the PERFECT revenge! Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.

I have always hated her more than Conrad. (Even if they started to soften on her connection to the terrorist plot).

I also hated to see Aiden killed, but wasn't surprised. I think his storyline had reached the end.

Love the potential downfall of Daniel. Can't wait to see how they tell the story of David Clarke's return.

So glad I recorded it so I can watch it again... Absolutely perfect episode.

DottieD'Luscia
#186REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/11/14 at 11:17pm

I loathe Victoria and was so happy to see where she ended up. Personally I would have thrown her out of a plane without a parachute.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#187REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/11/14 at 11:17pm

Dottie, agree that if it had been the series finale, it would have been fine. That was a great episode.

DottieD'Luscia
#188REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/11/14 at 11:20pm

Or wrap everything up in a couple of episodes. I don't want to see them drag this out.

WhizzerMarvin Profile Photo
WhizzerMarvin
#189REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/11/14 at 11:34pm

I have faith in the writers that they have enough juice left in the tank for this fourth and final season.

I LOVE Victoria and want to scheme with her. I despise Daniel and want to see his life ruined. Conrad was my favorite Grayson this season, largely in part to Henry Czerny's spectacular performance. His monologue confessing to Charlotte is, for me, easily the greatest 5 minutes of the series.

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#190REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/12/14 at 7:59am

What a season finale!!!! Just when you thought it couldn't get any better. All the questions they left us with. Is that really David Clark? Is Conrad dead? Will Daniel ever find his mommy? Will Daniel be framed for murder? Will Emily help Jack out of Charlotte's web? Will Emily finally tell Charlotte that they're sisters? Will Nolan hook up with Margaux's brother? Will Victoria snap in the asylum? Will she ever get released?

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#191REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/12/14 at 8:37am

The was beyond brilliant, I was screaming at the TV. I don't think Conrad is dead ( not yet ) the graveyard was perfect. loved it loved it loved it!

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#192REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/12/14 at 8:47am

The Washington post did a story on last nights season final, this was posted in the comments.

"Methinks you need to rewatch the episode. Victoria was trying to gaslight Emily into thinking David was still alive, so she could catch Emily trying to exhume the body. And Conrad thought it was David killing him, but after Conrad was stabbed the camera showed it was really Victoria's stooge, who vaguely resembles David, who killed him. They haven't brought David back. Not yet anyway."

I didn't think that was Victorias stooge, or was it ?

Ok EW does a break down with the shows producer

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/05/11/revenge-season-finale-post-mortem/

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian
Updated On: 5/12/14 at 08:47 AM

Bluemoon
#193REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/12/14 at 8:55am

Well, on ABC's website, they recapped the scene as follows:

"The guard who tried to kill him approaches. As it turns out, the earlier beating was just an act to throw off suspicion now that he’s helping Conrad escape. A car approaches in the distance. Conrad is shocked to see a ghost from his past step out from behind the wheel. It’s David Clarke. He pulls out a knife and stabs Conrad, who is left bleeding in the middle of an isolated road in the dead of night."

I would think they would have said "a man who appears to be David Clarke" if it was someone else.

Updated On: 5/12/14 at 08:55 AM

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#194REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/12/14 at 9:19am

This interview with the show runner makes it quite clear that it was in fact David Clark. Great finale!
TVLine

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#195REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/12/14 at 9:35am

I actually thought David Clarke was one TV parent who was actually dead. I'm honestly not sure of what Emily's reaction will be to his resurrection. Hopefully they don't use another soap trope and have this be DC's long lost twin.

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#196REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/12/14 at 10:24am

Resurrection meets Revenge?

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

VeraCharles3 Profile Photo
VeraCharles3
#197REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/12/14 at 10:31am

OMG!!!!

I am devastated!!!!

#FREEVICKYHARPER

Jordan Catalano
#198REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/12/14 at 8:35pm

Everyone is talking about next season like it's definitely going to end after that but there has been absolutely nothing anywhere that says that. If the ratings are there, the show will stay.

And God, that was a good finale. However, I don't understand why Charlotte would call the police instead of confronting Jack. That didn't make much sense to me, even in Revenge-land.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#199REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/12/14 at 8:54pm

Tomorrow is the ABC upfront presentation. I can't wait to see who is there from the cast!

(I'm having breakfast with the head of sales for ABC Prime on Wednesday morning, so will see if I can get any scoop regarding their plans for renewal...)

Videos