pixeltracker

RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7- Page 9

RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#200RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/7/15 at 10:30am

Kennedy  has yet to do a single thing this season that has impressed me in any way. 

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#201RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/7/15 at 10:34am

And she was throwing serious shade during Untucked. It's past time for her to leave. 

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#202RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/7/15 at 10:37am

She ALWAYS throws shade in Untucked, generally for no good reason. 

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#203RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/7/15 at 10:45am

She should feel VERY lucky that Katya and Ginger shouldered the weight in that sketch.  How is it possible that no one could do a decent Ru???

newintown Profile Photo
newintown
#204RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/7/15 at 2:06pm

I've grown extra fond of Max (who we've seen give more emotional support to others than anyone ever in Drag Race history), Ginger, and Katya.

But I wonder if Ru, after several seasons of crowning good actors, might be tempted to even things out with another Pageant Queen.

The problem with the Pageant Queens is that they can't do much more than look great - the most visible past contestants (post-season) have been the actors - Jinx, Alaska, Sharon, Bianca, Pandora, etc. I haven't seen or heard much of Bebe, Tyra, or Raja - the gals who could barely talk, let alone act.

On another note, I don't get Grumpy Visage's monomania about Max's hair color; have we ever seen Ru in anything other than a blonde wig? Having a personal style is usually considered a good thing (but I don't think Visage is there for much more than to make Ru look smarter).

SonofRobbieJ
#205RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/7/15 at 2:10pm

Alas, the Minge has set Max in her sights (at least on Untucked).  When even Violet is like, 'Girl...that's a discussion for the workroom,' it's time to take a step back and reevaluate, my little Lady Bear.  

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#206RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/10/15 at 12:46am

On another note, I don't get Grumpy Visage's monomania about Max's hair color; have we ever seen Ru in anything other than a blonde wig? '

Yes. She wore gray last season and a brown one a few seasons before. But I can get what Michelle's saying. Gray hair is Max's gimmick and Michelle has ALWAYS pushed for queens who have a style gimmick to change it up. She wanted to see Sharon not be so dark and macabre. She wanted to see Jinkx give high glamour. She wants Max to wear something other than gray. ALSO THERE BE SPOILERS SHOULD YOU CONTINUE READING!!!!!!!

A Queen's coming back after Snatch Game. I hope they make them compete for the spot instead of just giving it to one of them. 

Updated On: 4/10/15 at 12:46 AM

Jordan Catalano
#207RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/10/15 at 12:49am

It'd damn better be Trixie. 

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#208RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/10/15 at 1:08am

I'm hoping for Kasha, but I'll take Trixie.

The post Snatch Game episodes are gonna get weird... Like really weird... First up is

"Conjoined Queens" (A contestant returns, and the queens pair up to give each other conjoined drag-twin makeovers. With guest judges LeAnn Rimes and Nelsan Ellis (True Blood's Lafayette).)

"Divine Inspiration" (The queens perform in musical versions of cult director John Waters' most iconic films. With guest judges Demi Lovato and John Waters.)

"Prancing Queens" (The queens are challenged to prance their padded asses off in a live drag dance spectacular. With guest judges Alyssa Milano (Charmed) and comedian Rachael Harris (The Hangover).)

"Hello, Kitty Girls!" (The queens compete in a pageant of Hello Kitty inspired couture. Rebecca Romijn (X-Men) and former Drag Race panelist Santino Rice guest judge.)

That's right... the Ball episode... is Hello Kitty Couture...

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#209RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/10/15 at 8:34am

I wonder if that conjoined challenge means a double elimination. That will also balance out a queen being added back in.

Updated On: 4/10/15 at 08:34 AM

Tom1071 Profile Photo
Tom1071
#210RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/10/15 at 12:21pm

I may be mistaken but I feel like Kennedy Davenport is one of contestants that was in the Miss Gay America Pageant in the documentary Pageant. She's not one of the contestants that is a main documentary subject but she's featured peripherally, like Alyssa Edwards was. I think she may have been in the top 10.

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#211RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/14/15 at 4:04am

The Snatch Game is usually my favorite episode. Not this time. The funniest part of the show was the recording of Bianca reminding the queens to be funny. Sadly, most didn't heed her advice, and from the get-go chose insipidly lame characters to spoof.

There were a few moments of funny in the game -  but it was pretty much a humor-free zone, filled with shots of Ru laughing again and again over the same repetitive jokes. #RuLaughtrack.

Before this episode, I was leaning towards Max and Katya as favorites, both seem genuine and talented. Katya's confession was startlingly sweet. So there's that. Now I guess my favorite is Katya by default. OR IS IT??? I guess we're supposed to care that one queen is coming back. Could it be ... Max? Don't really care anymore. I'll finish up the season, but out of habit.

And thanks Michelle, different color hair on Max, really helped...

SonofRobbieJ
#212RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/14/15 at 10:11am

I usually find most of the kweens cringe-worthy during Snatch Game...but I thought Katya, Violet, Pearl, Kennedy and Minge all pretty damn funny.  Even Jayden's Raven (at the very beginning) was spot on.  Max looked great but could NOT bring it.  How could he not go with Helen Mirren or something???  That Donatella was brutal though.  Oh, Miss Fame.  

I suppose Violet's Alyssa was more about how right on the look was, but still.  And Little Richard was funny...but Minge's Adele was perfection.  I can't believe she didn't win that one.  I'm sad Max is gone...but she lip synching ain't her thang.  

newintown Profile Photo
newintown
#213RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/14/15 at 11:33am

I thought that Ginger was the funniest, too, but liked all the others except for Violet and Fame (no surprise - they're beauties who have nothing more than looks) and Max (who has been much funnier, but was just embarrassing last night).

Is it a fait accompli that Ru will bring someone back? I'd like to see Tempest get a real chance to show us what he can do.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#214RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/14/15 at 11:48am

I thought this was a decent Snatch Game! Minj's Adele was truly hilarious. And thank god that Violet made the switch to doing Alyssa. The most surprising, though, was Pearl, who really stepped it up and managed to be very funny. 

I kind of loved Ru stirring the pot in the workroom this week. 

I'm also sad to see Max go, but she bombed this episode badly. 

SonofRobbieJ
#215RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/14/15 at 11:54am

Big Ang was a masterful choice!  And I was STUNNED that Pearl could deliver as well as she did.  Normally there are only one or two kweens who don't tank during Snatch Game...this year, clearly everybody at least tried to bring it.  Max just choose poorly for his talents.  

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#216RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/14/15 at 10:23pm

Man, I'm sad Max is gone. Her Sharon was definitely a miss but she's done so well in other challenges that I think she should've stayed longer. Besides, I would have put Fame in the bottom two. Her Donnatella was a bad impersonation and not at all funny- at least Max was clearly doing Sharon. 

At this point, though Kennedy delivered a fantastic Little Richard, Ginger is still the frontrunner. In a way she reminds me of Bianca- she isn't nearly as funny, but she has a quick wit and always is at least competent in the challenges. I can't imagine what could trip her up. 

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

trentsketch Profile Photo
trentsketch
#217RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/15/15 at 9:37am

I think Trixie Mattel topped Bianca del Rio's banned Snatch Game character in this video. The Snatch Game stuff starts at 0:36 in if you're impatient. So wrong and so right.

SonofRobbieJ
#218RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/15/15 at 11:08am

Holy f*ck that is dark.

I wanted to believe I was a good person and wouldn't laugh at something like that.  But I laughed.

Oh, how I laughed.  

Jordan Catalano
#219RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/15/15 at 11:38am

And in just over 2 minutes, Trixie Mattel just became one of my all-time favorite Queens.

That took brilliance to a whole new level.

SonofRobbieJ
#220RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/15/15 at 11:52am

And oooooooh, chil'...guess what I downloaded today!  The Drag Race keyboard!!!

You Got She-Mail

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#221RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/15/15 at 12:14pm

I did not expect that to be as hysterical as it was. That is just genius.

What was Bianca's banned Snatch Game option?

egnarotsew Profile Photo
egnarotsew
#222RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/15/15 at 12:34pm

I think it was Dora the Explorer

Updated On: 4/15/15 at 12:34 PM

Jordan Catalano
#223RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/15/15 at 12:40pm

RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#224RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 4/15/15 at 6:11pm

Looks like I'm kind of a Trixie fan now, thanks for sharing that! Now THAT was Snatch Game brilliance!

Videos