pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!- Page 99

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!

junglered Profile Photo
junglered
#2450Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thankful Thursday
Posted: 4/6/12 at 2:06pm

Hello Adults! I wanted to pop in to wish everyone a Happy Easter and / or Passover! Wishing you all the very best -

-Jungle

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#2451Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thankful Thursday
Posted: 4/8/12 at 1:13pm

Well, my darling adults, it has potential to be the best Easter ever. If you are so inclined, please say a prayer or throw some good karma for me and the much more beautiful half tomorrow night. We have some big big stuff happening Tuesday morning, long before you guys get up.

Here's hoping your Easter baskets were stuffed with everything you hoped for!

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#2452Can the Adults Please Smoke? Candy hangover Monday
Posted: 4/9/12 at 7:24am

Good morning peeps and peepers! Back to the grind.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2453Can the Adults Please Smoke? Candy hangover Monday
Posted: 4/9/12 at 7:50am

Mornin'

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2454Can the Adults Please Smoke? Candy hangover Monday
Posted: 4/9/12 at 7:50am

Mornin'

(for those of you who missed the first post.)

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
Updated On: 4/9/12 at 07:50 AM

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2455Can the Adults Please Smoke? Candy hangover Monday
Posted: 4/9/12 at 8:12am

Good morning! Happy Monday!!

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#2456Can the Adults Please Smoke? Candy hangover Monday
Posted: 4/9/12 at 8:16am

Morning peeps! Nice to see Jungle popped in. JG2, sending lots of good vibes to you and your beautiful half.

I saw "Evita" on Friday night and LOVED it. I don't know what the complaints are about Elena's accent. I thought it was perfect for the role. It made her more believable as Eva Duarte, well to me anyway. Ricky Martin is nice on the eyes and did a good job. Max Von Essen really inpressed me with his voice and dancing. And all along I thought he was only a great photographer Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Candy hangover Monday

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

JerseyGirl2
#2457Can the Adults Please Smoke? Candy hangover Monday
Posted: 4/9/12 at 9:06am

Evita was my first musical love. It's really kicking my butt to miss it.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Broadwayboobs
#2458Can the Adults Please Smoke? Candy hangover Monday
Posted: 4/9/12 at 9:14am

JG2, this was my first time seeing it on stage. I waited many years for this production. My better half saw the original and said this one was so much better. He even (hide your eyes Moony)liked Elena better than Patti. Although he said he preferred Mandy over Ricky. He felt Mandy focused more on the audience. Well we all know my feelings about Mandy, so Ricky is a better choice for me. I wonder if they'd consider bringing Antonio in after Ricky leaves? That would be my number one choice Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Candy hangover Monday

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

iflitifloat Profile Photo
iflitifloat
#2459Can the Adults Please Smoke? Candy hangover Monday
Posted: 4/9/12 at 9:18am

Good morning, all!

Can you believe I haven't even seen a jelly bean or chocolate bunny (up close and personal) this year?

Sueleen Gay: "Here you go, Bitch, now go make some fukcing lemonade." 10/28/10

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2460Can the Adults Please Smoke? Candy hangover Monday
Posted: 4/9/12 at 9:20am

If they did bring in Antonio - would Moony ever leave NYC?

Good morning Flit!

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

JerseyGirl2
#2461Can the Adults Please Smoke? Candy hangover Monday
Posted: 4/9/12 at 9:37am

Wait... are they actually talking about bringing in Antonio?

Bluemoon
#2462Can the Adults Please Smoke? Candy hangover Monday
Posted: 4/9/12 at 10:04am

Good morn.....wait - what? Chocolate, Antonio?
BETTER THAN PATTI?!? WHAT?

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#2463Can the Adults Please Smoke? Candy hangover Monday
Posted: 4/9/12 at 10:09am

Morning Adults!

I saw Evita in LA years ago - not a huge ALW fan, but of his work, it is one of those that I somewhat enjoyed. I don't even remember who I saw in the touring production...

Happy Monday. Back to the grind!

Bluemoon
#2464Can the Adults Please Smoke? Candy hangover Monday
Posted: 4/9/12 at 10:10am

Iflit - have you been released? Did the Easter Bunny not drop off a few jelly beans for you? What is the medical profession coming to?

Sounds like everyone (well, except Iflit) had a lovely holiday weekend. We had family visiting from Chicago and while it's fun and festive to be surrounding by family during the holidays, I need a break. Going into the office for a few hours this afternoon, having one last dinner on Capitol Hill with my sister and her husband tonight. Hubby and Moonchild have begged off - they're done.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2465Can the Adults Please Smoke? Candy hangover Monday
Posted: 4/9/12 at 10:28am

I would like to see Evita but it isn't at the top of my list.

I saw Leap of Faith and Anything Goes on Saturday. LOF was not very good, but Raul looks good and gave a great effort. AG was cute and funny. I was just happy to be sitting in a theater again. AND I got to have drinks with D2 (they never brought us our appetizer so I went to AG a bit tipsy, that was fun (not as fun as Shamey and I being a bit tipsy for The Little Mermaid but still)). And then I had a wonderful breakfast with Boobs and his fantastic other half (do we have a nickname for him yet) at IHOP on Sunday. I definitely had the best weekend! :)

Bluemoon
#2466Can the Adults Please Smoke? Candy hangover Monday
Posted: 4/9/12 at 11:03am

Isn't IHOP where the Easter Bunny eats? Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Candy hangover Monday

Boobs' fantastic other half: Hot Chocolate (HC for short).

Updated On: 4/9/12 at 11:03 AM

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#2467Can the Adults Please Smoke? Candy hangover Monday
Posted: 4/9/12 at 11:54am

*the cows in bunny ears bring in jelly beans*

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

iflitifloat Profile Photo
iflitifloat
#2468Can the Adults Please Smoke? Candy hangover Monday
Posted: 4/9/12 at 12:01pm

Nope. Not home yet....but I'm optimistic. AND I'm going to try to snag some jelly beans on the way home.

Sueleen Gay: "Here you go, Bitch, now go make some fukcing lemonade." 10/28/10

Broadwayboobs
#2469Can the Adults Please Smoke? Candy hangover Monday
Posted: 4/9/12 at 2:55pm

Flitty, I hope you're on your way home now.

Moony, leave it to you to find a way to use "chocolate" in a name Love it. HC it is. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Candy hangover Monday

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2470Can the Adults Please Smoke? Candy hangover Monday
Posted: 4/9/12 at 7:21pm

Y'all know I'm not the biggest Patti fan, but I loved her in EVITA and that performance (as well as Hal Prince's brilliant production) is still so fresh for me 32 years later that I just have no interest in this revival.

What I am excited about, though, is tomorrow night I'm going to see my favorite Gilbert and Sullivan opera featuring one of my favorite people in the ensemble! Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Candy hangover Monday

And last, but certainly not least, drinks with Tink were divine. As always.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#2471Can the Adults Please Smoke? Candy hangover Monday
Posted: 4/9/12 at 8:08pm

oh, I'm so thrilled you'll be there, Deet!

I just wish the ensemble weren't such a huge group for this concert. I love when we do the small group performances, with no more than 40 or so members of the chorus. Tomorrow night will be a cast of many... I'll be smooshed somewhere over on the side. Ah well, it's going to be ALOT of fun! I'm so excited you'll be there! Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Candy hangover Monday

And, the rewrite of the Little List Song is hilarious.

JG2 - good thoughts to you! xxoo

Iflit - SO glad you're home! Hope you have a supply of peeps, chocolate bunnies and jelly beans! Get your rest and feel better!!

Deet, I loved the original EVITA so much. It remains very fresh in my mind... all of it. But, I'm looking forward to seeing this revival. I want to share it with my niece.

Greetings to all. Sorry I've been missing all the fun lately. Let's all play soon, shall we?

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#2472Can the Adults Please Smoke? Candy hangover Monday
Posted: 4/10/12 at 2:21am

Good morning, my dear Adults! I hope all is well.

I also hope the Easter Bunny was good to you. I had the delightful surprise of an extended chocolaty season. A couple of weeks ago, my mother saw a lovely box of chocolate bunnies, eggs, etc. at a very nice chocolate shop . The purchase was made and the box carefully tucked away... a little too carefully tucked. She completely forgot that box until this morning. So, I had the wonderful surprise of a Tuesday treat.

Oh, Addy! How exciting!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#2473Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tuesday Sugar Buzz
Posted: 4/10/12 at 7:21am

Good morning to you all!

Broadwayboobs
#2474Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tuesday Sugar Buzz
Posted: 4/10/12 at 7:50am

Morning peeps!

Hey Hep! I hope the chocolate wasn't all melted.

I was getting my self all stressed out yesterday for all the work I had to do when I got home last night. I walked into my house to find HC ironing my work shirts. He already had the dishwasher emptied and the garbage ready for the curb. He said he knew how much I had to get done and wanted to make it less stressful for me. I think I'll keep him Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tuesday Sugar Buzz

Videos