News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Amazing Race Season 15 Thread

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#1Amazing Race Season 15 Thread
Posted: 9/27/09 at 8:57pm

So, who are we rooting for?

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

broadwaybaby086
#2re: Amazing Race Season 15 Thread
Posted: 9/27/09 at 9:04pm

Not a fan of squawky Miss America. Also not a fan of...someone else. Can't remember. I like the brothers, and the Globetrotters. :o)

The beginning was quite unexpected!

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

Calvin Profile Photo
Calvin
#2re: Amazing Race Season 15 Thread
Posted: 9/27/09 at 9:06pm

Certainly not Unfrozen Steroid Lawyer! And those two friends are kind of off in a creepy way, not an endearing way. Other than that, no judgments yet. Kinda crappy of them to put so much on pure chance (roulette, where teams have no control whatsoever) in the first leg, though.

CyCoSpAz2 Profile Photo
CyCoSpAz2
#3re: Amazing Race Season 15 Thread
Posted: 9/27/09 at 9:11pm

Love the lies that are going on already. Definitely not a fan of the Miss America wife, and the female old team member is getting on my nerves.

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#4re: Amazing Race Season 15 Thread
Posted: 9/27/09 at 9:16pm

I don't like the fact that a few teams wear their religion on their sleeves.

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

Calvin Profile Photo
Calvin
#5re: Amazing Race Season 15 Thread
Posted: 9/27/09 at 9:24pm

OK, now I feel bad for calling him creepy, because I didn't realize he had Asperger's.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#6re: Amazing Race Season 15 Thread
Posted: 9/27/09 at 9:25pm

So far all I know is that I'm not a fan of the lawyer

oh, also-It may not be his fault, but "Cheyne?"

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES
Updated On: 9/27/09 at 09:25 PM

CyCoSpAz2 Profile Photo
CyCoSpAz2
#7re: Amazing Race Season 15 Thread
Posted: 9/27/09 at 9:33pm

Cheyne's hair is so creepy

Calvin Profile Photo
Calvin
#8re: Amazing Race Season 15 Thread
Posted: 9/27/09 at 9:34pm

Didn't we already have a dating virgins team?

(though I noticed Christian songwriter actually said he was sexually pure with (whatever her name is), not just sexually pure)

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#9re: Amazing Race Season 15 Thread
Posted: 9/27/09 at 9:57pm

The ducks are so cute!

broadwayjim42
#10re: Amazing Race Season 15 Thread
Posted: 9/27/09 at 10:27pm

Hate the lawyer already with a passion and another God Squad? That's going to get annoying fast.

So far, liking the gay brothers and Justin and Zev.

JustAGuy Profile Photo
JustAGuy
#11re: Amazing Race Season 15 Thread
Posted: 9/27/09 at 10:38pm

Why do couples use The Amazing Race as a yardstick to measure whether they should get married or not? Good grief, if you have to put your relationship through some sort of torture test before deciding to get married, I'd think that, in and of itself might be a clue that you aren't meant for each other.

"Just a Guy. Your feelings are touching. I am gladdened by the thought that you will one day wind up 6 feet under as we all do." - MrRoxy ------ "I do not suggest you walk out the door onto a New York street with your vulnerable child part exposed and not protected..." - Jason Bennett

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#12re: Amazing Race Season 15 Thread
Posted: 9/27/09 at 10:41pm

I can see where this show may cause one or more breakups of the couples, lol!

Hey - is there some animal cruelty going on? Were they making the same ducks go around and around over and over again fifteen times? No wonder some of them looked a little bewildered and disoriented!

StockardFan Profile Photo
StockardFan
#13re: Amazing Race Season 15 Thread
Posted: 9/28/09 at 1:10am

The gay brothers are so cute!

I missed the 2nd part. Who got kicked off?

KFTC!!!!!

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#14re: Amazing Race Season 15 Thread
Posted: 9/28/09 at 4:36am

Cheyne strikes me as someone who should not have a girlfriend. Garrett and Jessica might have provided some entertainment. I am going for the Globetrotter guys or the gay brothers. (Wait until the poker girls find out they are gay!)I really like Justin and Zev also. It was too funny when Justin asked Zev if they should make out!

Just give the world Love.

StockardFan
#15re: Amazing Race Season 15 Thread
Posted: 9/28/09 at 8:26am

That was funny, unc.

So who ended up getting kicked off?

KFTC!!!!!

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#16re: Amazing Race Season 15 Thread
Posted: 9/28/09 at 8:53am

unc, the girls don't know they're gay? lol. I thought they had announced that, but maybe it was just for the viewing audience.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#17re: Amazing Race Season 15 Thread
Posted: 9/28/09 at 10:01am

The girls know they are gay - I think they commented on their matching boarding passes.

I like the globetrotters, Justin and Zev, and even the poker players a bit (even though they got off on the wrong foot).

Don't particularly like Ms. America or the Jesus Camp couple. The father and son are OK. And, I also like the older couple.

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#18re: Amazing Race Season 15 Thread
Posted: 9/28/09 at 11:08am

Garrett and Jessica were kicked off, stockard.

I'm loving the gay brothers and Zev and Justin. The poker players seem like fun, but I think Maria may be a whiner. They made quite a comeback!

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#19re: Amazing Race Season 15 Thread
Posted: 9/28/09 at 12:19pm

I'll have to go back and check. Didn't the girls just make a comment that they might be gay?

Just give the world Love.

StockardFan
#20re: Amazing Race Season 15 Thread
Posted: 9/28/09 at 1:02pm

Thanks doodle! The Asian poker player annoys me. Is that Maria?

KFTC!!!!!

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#21re: Amazing Race Season 15 Thread
Posted: 9/28/09 at 1:36pm

yep...that's Maria. She started complaining way too early.

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

StockardFan
#22re: Amazing Race Season 15 Thread
Posted: 9/28/09 at 1:51pm

I agree!

KFTC!!!!!

EVIE Profile Photo
EVIE
#23re: Amazing Race Season 15 Thread
Posted: 9/28/09 at 5:52pm

I like the globetrotters but I like even more that they play the globetrotters music for them! Hate the poker players.

StockardFan
#24re: Amazing Race Season 15 Thread
Posted: 9/28/09 at 6:39pm

I like the Globetrotters too!

KFTC!!!!!

Videos