pixeltracker

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5- Page 12

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#275RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/23/13 at 3:57pm

I can not make this chat work properly. I think I am giving up for tonight.
Elimination Lunch with Jinkx and Roxxxy

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!
Updated On: 4/23/13 at 03:57 PM

WindyCityActor Profile Photo
WindyCityActor
#276RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/24/13 at 12:12pm

I haven't had a chance to view the elimination "Lunch with Jinkx and RoXy"...When I saw Roxxy lashing out at everyone in the workroom, I was ready to view her actions in a different light....I saw pure panic, fear and stress....and I while I did't condone her behavior, I could at least understand the source of it.

But her "last-minute-in-front-of the-judges" apology to Jinkx came across as self serving, egocentric face-saving.

The public's reactive to Roxxy as been vicious...and beyond these comments, I won't heap abuse upon her head....but were I to be given free tickets to see her perform live, I'd decline.

JerseyGirl2
#277RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/24/13 at 2:57pm

So, Willam was invited to be on RPDR All-Stars. He even got a confirmation email saying, "Congratulations, you've made the cut..." So, he bought clothes, cancelled three weeks worth of gigs and packed. 40 hours before he was supposed to show up, he got a call that he would no longer be needed because they didn't feel like he'd "fit" with the other contestants. So, which one said they wouldn't work with him?

He didn't take it lying down. Sharon, Alaska and Raja helped.

RuPaulogize

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#278RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/24/13 at 3:36pm

That is awesome!

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#279RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/24/13 at 3:51pm

Mario Diaz. YES, PLEASE.

And Chanel? Seriously?

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#280RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/24/13 at 3:57pm

Chad Sanders...

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

JerseyGirl2
#281RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/24/13 at 6:34pm

Sharon's RuPaul is wonderful. SILENCE!

Oh, and...

Lawzy! There will be a RPDR mobile game!

Updated On: 4/24/13 at 06:34 PM

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#282RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/24/13 at 11:45pm

So I watched Season 5's Snatch Game and you've got a room of gay men and only ONE of them knew what the f*ck Grey Gardens was?

For shame.

JerseyGirl2
#283RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/25/13 at 12:54am

I call bull. I believe some of them didn't know, but I would bet more did. I think it was all editing.

JerseyGirl2
#284RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/25/13 at 2:51am

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5

Roscoe
#285RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/25/13 at 8:53am

I've always had my doubts about how pervasive the whole GREY GARDENS thing really is anyway.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#286RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/25/13 at 9:37am

But in gay/drag culture? Surely Alaska, Detox and Ivy knew. It's the pageant girls that seem to need to be completely naked to count to 21. And only if they're untucked.

Jordan Catalano
#287RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/25/13 at 11:30am

I think I've watched Willam's new video a hundred times by now. I'm really curious if there's going to be any backlash from Ru against him, Raja or Sharon for doing that.

JerseyGirl2
#288RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/25/13 at 11:58am

I get the feeling there are a lot of past winners and participants who are not happy with production people and how things have gone down. Sharon has said some very shady stuff about RuPaul and been tagged as ungrateful. And Alaska is in RuPaulogize before anyone has been crowned. They said, at least last year, they film all three finalists winning and only Ru knows who will air as the winner. He could get pissed and ignore Alaska now. I am hoping they figure out a way to do it live, but I doubt it. There was some Q&A where someone asked Jinkx if they had filmed the finale and she was contractually obligated to ignore the question and not give a peep. In other words, yes, it has all been filmed.

I am very torn. I am Team Jalaska. Either would be okay with me at this point. I was all about Jinkx, but Alaska has given 100% this past two episodes and Jinkx looked a hot damn mess on the runway.

Jordan Catalano
#289RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/25/13 at 12:02pm

I mean don't get me wrong, I loved Sharon's Rupaul in that video but it DOES seem like something only people who had major issues with the show would participate in and not be afraid to never have any association with it again.

Roscoe
#290RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/25/13 at 3:12pm

"But in gay/drag culture? Surely Alaska, Detox and Ivy knew. It's the pageant girls that seem to need to be completely naked to count to 21. And only if they're untucked."

I don't remember who knew and who didn't, but most of them didn't know who Little Edie Beale was. I've always thought that the film's influence was being severely overstated anyway, I just don't think it is that widely known, even in gay circles, even with the film available on DVD, and maybe I'm wrong, of course. But for years I was the only gay man I knew who'd even heard of the film, much less seen it, and that was while I was working at a gay business in Chelsea, and for way too long I owned the only VHS copy of the film I'd ever seen. GREY GARDENS is a rarity, and not the kind of thing that someone like RoXy Andrews, Coco or Alyssa would get much out of, I'd say.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/
Updated On: 4/25/13 at 03:12 PM

JerseyGirl2
#291RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/25/13 at 5:06pm

I would say that was true a few years ago, but the documentary has been remastered and re-released, it's been aired all over cable, there's been a movie and a Broadway musical.

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#292RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/25/13 at 5:13pm

And...if I remember correctly...it was Alyssa and Coco (and maybe RoXy?) that were flummoxed by Jinkx's choice.

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#293RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/25/13 at 5:29pm

aaaand Sharon Needles did a Little Edie inspired magazine cover photo shoot in season 4.

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.
Updated On: 4/25/13 at 05:29 PM

Jordan Catalano
#294RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/25/13 at 5:40pm

Does anyone own the DRAG RACE DVDs? I was just curious if they had the Untucked episodes on them as well.

JerseyGirl2
#295RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/25/13 at 6:07pm

I am way too into drag queens. I was trying to calm my 10 week old daughter, dancing and singing RuPaulogize. I need to step away from the lace fronts.

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#296RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/25/13 at 7:16pm

we need video of that

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#297RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/29/13 at 2:13am

So... why is Ru a massive bitch in season 4? He was nice in season 2 and in season 5 that I've watched, but he so often just comes off as an ass here.

JerseyGirl2
#298RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/29/13 at 4:07am

There was a big shift in his feedback. He used to always keep it positive and laugh, but now, especially in the work room, he pulls more of a Tim Gunn approach and tells them if he doesn't think it will work.

I don't really remember much about Ru in Season 4. What did he do?

edgeofmysanity
#299RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/29/13 at 9:01pm

Anyone aware of a live stream for tonight?

Videos