Bluemoon
#126re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/5/09 at 3:09pm

Yea? Well so was I - JINX!

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#127re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/5/09 at 4:50pm

" If I checked into NYC Prep now, would I be lost or could I figure out who's who and what's what? "

Moonie, it doesn't matter!

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

MTVMANN Profile Photo
MTVMANN
#128re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/7/09 at 9:58pm

Okay I realize that not everyone can be Shawn Johnson or Nastia Liuken (and I am an advocate of gymnastics)...but that was really funny watching it on here!

Also...to hear PC say he has a "bromance" actually made me Laugh out loud! I didn't think anyone admitted to having one!

And I finally see what everyone was saying about the blonde girls eyes! Updated On: 7/7/09 at 09:58 PM

taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
#129re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/7/09 at 10:49pm

I actually thought Taylor was a sweet girl until she started talking about marrying for money

sweetestsiren Profile Photo
sweetestsiren
#130re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/7/09 at 10:49pm

My god, I love(/hate) this show!

Observations:
Wow, Taylor's a little vixen for being, what, 15? She plays the game well.
PC could not be any gayer, and Jessie could not be anymore in love with him.
Speaking of Jessie, she has a way nicer body than you'd think under those layers of boho clothing.
Kelli is kind of a waste of airtime.

supportivemom Profile Photo
supportivemom
#131re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/7/09 at 10:59pm

Yeah, that was PATHETIC gymnastics! I don't like Taylor becuase she has a blank stare on her face all the time and it's clear that she dates to up her social status. When she said she has been dating Cole off and on for the last 2/3 years, my daughter said- wow- isn't she only 15! (the only thing I do like about her is her mother- who was wearing an FSU shirt the 1st week- my alma mater!)

degrassifan
#132re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/7/09 at 11:56pm

Did anyone else find PC's comments about Mexicans borderline offensive? I have a friend who is a female version of PC. These types will never change, no matter how you subtly tell them that their personality/attitude sucks the air out of everything.

Oh, and I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, but I just have to say this: A funeral for a dog? Seriously? I know the dog was like a member of the family, but come on.

I'm getting use to Taylor. If anyone really thinks about it, she's actually the most real person on the show. She's clearly hanging around them for social status and even says she'll marry for money someday. The girl has no shame. I love it!

What was up with that stylist? Her clothes wasn't that great for someone in fashion. I was on Camille's side.

mariusmyhomeboy Profile Photo
mariusmyhomeboy
#133re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/8/09 at 1:06am

I hate myself for getting sucked into this show. PC is such a jerk but he makes me laugh. ("Something could happen. I could also marry a chimp.") Jesse is into PC- it's so obvious.

Cole was pretty much forcing himself onto Taylor. I got a case of second hand embarrassment.

Your latest 7in sounds obscene unless you spin it at a 45.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#134re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/8/09 at 7:39am

Great...another oppourtunity for making rich kids famous for just being rich.

Isn't America fabulous?

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#135re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/8/09 at 7:53am

I wanted to push Kellie's mother into that dog's grave. What an idiot she is.

And PC, you're gay!! Deal with it.

And Jessi, you are one miserable b*tch. I would hate to see you when you're 40.

"This show had the WORST magnets on Broadway!"

Tom1071 Profile Photo
Tom1071
#136re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/8/09 at 9:34am

You would think Jessie is 40 now, danmag. It's so obvious that she's in love with PC.

I totally believe that PC and JP hooked up in boarding school. It doesn't tax my imagination whatsoever that they have been DL lovers for years.

Was that a beginners gymnastic meet? Taylor was so busted it was hysterical. Taylor is a self-proclaimed gold digger. I could not believe the things she was saying last night. She wasn't doing her social status any favors by saying that she's into Sebastion for his money. Those weren't her exact words but that is what is implied.

Updated On: 7/8/09 at 09:34 AM

MTVMANN Profile Photo
MTVMANN
#137re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/8/09 at 12:12pm

"Great...another oppourtunity for making rich kids famous for just being rich.

Isn't America fabulous?"

What's worse is that I do believe that they are getting PAID for having their lives taped!

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#138re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/8/09 at 12:15pm

Seriously, if Taylor doesn't shut up about her "social status," I'm gonna punch my tv.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Tom1071 Profile Photo
Tom1071
#139re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/8/09 at 12:43pm

And how about Cole?

Taylor is just torn between two douche bags.

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#140re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/8/09 at 1:46pm

Taylor is like Alex on the RHoNY with all the talk of her social status.

And "torn between two douche bags" is my new favorite saying. I'm going to use it at every opportunity.

Perfectly Marvelous Profile Photo
Perfectly Marvelous
#141re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/8/09 at 3:10pm

Seriously, if Taylor doesn't shut up about her "social status," I'm gonna punch my tv.

I still don't see the point of having her on the show. She's infruiating. And it makes me want to donkeypunch her.

As for Cole, I guess no one explained to him that coming across as a creeper mccreeperson who's borderline stalker on national television is a bad idea.

"I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams." - Doctor Who

"Yes, the brutalities of progress are called revolutions. When they are over, men recognize that the human race has been harshly treated but it has moved forward." - Les Miserables

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#142re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/8/09 at 3:11pm

TOTAL creeper, PM!!! And what 15 year old girl is going to like a guy that is that desperate????

I think every person on this show is a complete douchebag. Yet I can't stop watching it...

Perfectly Marvelous
#143re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/8/09 at 3:17pm

Haha, danmag, desparate was exactly what I was thinking while watching them at the restaraunt.

And I love Cole's reasoning as to why they should get back together. It literally was like "HEY, LOOK HOW THOUGHTFUL I AM! I came to see your gymnastics show even though you didn't invite me! And look, I'm taking you to a vegan restaraunt because I know how much you love vegan food! AREN'T I CONSIDERATE? PLEASE TAKE ME BACK, OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE!"

(edit: I realized that adding in that last bit, I made Cole sound like Dug from Up...but then again, he IS incredibly loyal to a fault).

... sigh. Teenagers in love. 'Tis a wonderful thing. XD

"I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams." - Doctor Who

"Yes, the brutalities of progress are called revolutions. When they are over, men recognize that the human race has been harshly treated but it has moved forward." - Les Miserables

Updated On: 7/8/09 at 03:17 PM

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#144re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/8/09 at 3:32pm

If I were 15, I would have started hating him the minute he showed up at that gymnastic meet! re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo

Desperation is never pretty.

scott68 Profile Photo
scott68
#145re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/8/09 at 4:31pm

Richard's recap is up at Gawker! The ballad of Rags McTattershanty and Soots McKenzie cracks me up.

http://gawker.com/5309984/nyc-prep--winter-break-my-heart?autoplay=true?skyline=true&s=i

I loved the talk with Sebastian and his skeezy father. You could see EXACTLY what Sebastian's going to look like in thirty or so years, and it ain't pretty.

"Why, I make more money than... than... than Calvin Coolidge! PUT TOGETHER!"
~Lina Lamont

My name wasn't, isn't, and will never be Scott.

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#146re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/8/09 at 4:42pm

That may have been one of the funniest things ever...

Richard Lawson, please come to BWW. We need you here.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#147re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/8/09 at 4:57pm

I loved when Cole was like, "So. I think you should go out with me again."

Okay then!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Perfectly Marvelous
#148re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/8/09 at 7:31pm

That wasn't creepy in the least!

Desperation is never pretty.

It sure isn't.
And neither is Cole.
(That was mean, but I haven't had a snarky comment in a while! re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo)

That Gawker article is great - I loved the tale of Rags!

Schmerg_The_Impaler Profile Photo
Schmerg_The_Impaler
#149re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/8/09 at 8:08pm

That Richard Lawson guy is brilliant...

I almost choked when Sebastian said that he wanted to be a news anchor. He's inarticulate to the point of being incoherent. He talks like Homestar Runner.

In my pants, she has burst like the music of angels, the light of the sun! --Marius Pantsmercy

Videos