pixeltracker

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5- Page 8

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#175RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/1/13 at 4:39am

So. Much. Talent. So much creativity. Mixing drag, Little Edie and Les Mis?! That may be the gayest thing ever. I DEMAND a Grey Gardens revival with Jinkx front and center!

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Tom1071 Profile Photo
Tom1071
#176RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/1/13 at 10:30am

If she doesn't win Drag Race it would be such a crime. She is the only one of the Queens left that has not been in the bottom. I am assuming they are going to do the finale and crowning live to avoid spoilers. I hope RuPaul is paying attention to what people are saying about Jinkx.

Updated On: 4/1/13 at 10:30 AM

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#177RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/1/13 at 1:02pm

Jinkx is the only one who has anything unique to offer and the talent to back it up. I'm not sure why Roxxy is still in there, I think she's mean, obnoxious and very mediocre, this season's Delta Wurk. Alyssa clearly struggles to be funny, sophisticated or anything much. Detox is good but very Chad Michaels-lite, never rising to Chad's level of fabulous and dedication. I love Jinkx, she's the real deal.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#178RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/1/13 at 1:58pm

That Les Miz cum Grey Gardens is beyond. BEYOND.

The thing about Alyssa that kills me is she is so profoundly unfunny when she tries, but is then HILARIOUS when she's not trying. She's the definition of good tv. 'It's not personal. It's drag,' is brilliantly funny because she MEANS it.

JerseyGirl2
#179RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/1/13 at 2:34pm

"It's not personal... It's jrag."

Have you seen the two fools that host a review show called, "What's The T?!" Those idiots wear me out. I have to watch, despite the fact that they usually annoy me. They are funny and I have a bit of a boy crush on Logan, though he disappointed me in drag.

http://youtu.be/mD68-DLO6wk

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

SonofRobbieJ
#180RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/1/13 at 2:43pm

OMG...Logan! She's a crazy mutherf*cker! She's been performing out in Fire Island the last few summers, and she is a fierce c*nt! Some people find her too, too, but I love her. And she's an adorbs boy.

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#181RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/1/13 at 3:48pm

Lol, SonofRobbieJ, I love how Alyssa thinks "it's not personal, it's drag" is one of the deepest things anyone has ever said, she swears she's so wise for saying that line. And yes, it's hilarious, if only she had the awareness to pull it off.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

JerseyGirl2
#182RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/1/13 at 7:20pm

I haven't seen Logan perform. He just did the finale recap for All Stars in drag. I expected him to be ridiculously gorgeous as a gal. He's a cuter boy.

Tom1071 Profile Photo
Tom1071
#183RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/2/13 at 9:51am

I saw that and I never need to see that again. They were both really annoying, especially with that "Girt" business.

Back to Drag Race...I could not have been happier with last night's results. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't watched yet but all I will say is that it was long overdue.

Updated On: 4/2/13 at 09:51 AM

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#184RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/2/13 at 10:22am

So happy about last night. It was more than time for Alyssa to go home.

SonofRobbieJ
#185RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/2/13 at 10:40am

Oh...the fear the bitches have for Jinkx Monsoon!

Though...it's making me nervous that they're setting her up for a great, big, Humpty-Dumpty level fall.

Jordan Catalano
#186RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/2/13 at 10:44am

Oh man, they showed on Untucked just how much fear by have for Jinkx. I'm LOVING IT!

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#187RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/2/13 at 10:46am

Alyssa was awful at the challanges but she was sure fun to watch. Her facial expressions were priceless. I wasn't rooting for her to win but I think the show is going to be a little less fun to watch without her on it.

SonofRobbieJ
#188RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/2/13 at 12:25pm

Watching her rehearse her telenovella lines was some of the most brilliant television I've ever seen.

But, girl, that was some dangerously racial SH*T going down last night! Thank God Maria Chonchita Alonso was there to make it all right.

Jordan Catalano
#189RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/2/13 at 12:26pm

It's no more racial than every white drag queen talking like they were born and raised up in "da hood".

Tom1071 Profile Photo
Tom1071
#190RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/2/13 at 2:51pm

Does Alaska wear dark contact lenses when she's in drag? I have noticed (particularly in confessionals) that sometimes her eyes are dark and sometimes they are blue. The blue eyes appear to be her natural color.

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#191RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/2/13 at 9:08pm

"Have I been Italian this whole time?"

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

WindyCityActor Profile Photo
WindyCityActor
#192RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/15/13 at 3:35pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGaq47tUEJY

Ladies Who Lunch

Ok, here's a clip that shows Jinkx's incredible pipes!!!

yes, I am a huge fan now!!

Jordan Catalano
#193RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/16/13 at 11:51am

After last night, I absolutely DESPISE RoXy. She's a horrible person who needs to get her ass thrown off that pedestal she thinks she lives on.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#194RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/16/13 at 11:58am

Out of those three, how could Jinkx not win? Seriously.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

JerseyGirl2
#195RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/16/13 at 12:02pm

RoXy is kind of this year's PhiPhi. She's just a bitch and one of the two underdogs is going to beat her.

I remember the one really selfless thing it seemed like PhiPhi did was giving Chad the phone call she won in a challenge, so Chad could call his husband on their anniversary. Welllll, it turned out PhiPhi had a damn cell phone the whole time anyway, for which she should have been disqualified.

Updated On: 4/16/13 at 12:02 PM

SonofRobbieJ
#196RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/16/13 at 12:19pm

I couldn't even bear to watch Untucked. I could barely watch the episode...I was so shaken up by the Boston bombing, that I was on edge throughout Candyland.

Yes. I realize that what I'm saying is ridiculous. But JESUS. RoXy is hateful. Absolutely hateful.

Jordan Catalano
#197RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/16/13 at 12:26pm

I hope after Untucked aired last night, she's absolutely humiliated at her behavior.

SonofRobbieJ
#198RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/16/13 at 12:28pm

I guess I'll have to watch now. Oh, Lord.

JerseyGirl2
#199RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/16/13 at 12:37pm

Watching Untucked now. She's probably having a RUDE awakening right now, realizing how the general fan base of the show is responding to Jinkx.

Videos