Hamilton Cancellation Line

Robbyne
#3125Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/4/16 at 5:18pm

Also is there a ham4ham this week?

smidge
#3126Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/4/16 at 5:26pm

Jordan Catalano said: "Robbyne said: "Is anyone from here currently in the line?"

I'm in line. I've been here since May 3rd (National Raspberry Popover Day) in order to be first in line to get get tickets on September 23 (National Great American Pot Pie Day) since I just have a feeling that's going to be a great show.

Sorry, that's when Benanti takes over for Eliza, and she'll be out that day.

"

mailhandler777
#3127Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/4/16 at 6:23pm

broadwayfever said: "Cancellation line tickets consists of lottery tickets that are picked up."

Huh. It's lottery tickets that aren't claimed. 

Hi, I'm Val. Formerly DefyGravity777(I believe)

broadwayfever
#3128Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/4/16 at 6:47pm

mailhandler777 said: "Huh. It's lottery tickets that aren't claimed. "

Of course it is...I just forgot to put the "not" before claimed but I'm sure most people figured out what I was saying. 

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#3129Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/4/16 at 8:48pm

Hamilton Cancellation Line

Updated On: 7/4/16 at 08:48 PM

MyFavoriteBrunette Profile Photo
MyFavoriteBrunette
#3130Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/4/16 at 10:11pm

broadwayfever said: all theater has to do is simply say that there will be no cancellation tickets for this week or a specific day just like when they did that for the filming days. 

The day of the filming, all of the left and right orchestra Row H, the left and right 1st box seats, 2 seats in each row center orch Row D & E and 3 seats in each row front mezzanine Row A & B were all occupied by cameras.  I would think they needed any and all house, premium and SRO tickets to relocate displaced patrons from seats they purchased.  Hamilton Cancellation Line

Updated On: 7/5/16 at 10:11 PM

MyFavoriteBrunette Profile Photo
MyFavoriteBrunette
#3131Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/4/16 at 10:17pm

adamgreer said: "Hamilton Cancellation Line

"THIS  IS  HILARIOUS!!!!!!!  I swear, I saw one similar to this but it was a night shot and it just looked like a morgue!  Waiting to identify your loved one in the Hamilton line!

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#3132Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/4/16 at 10:28pm

That photo was hilarious I'll admit!

Not sure if anyone uses the hotel tonight app but I looked up times sq area and the Paramount hotel is only $99 for tonight. This is the hotel that's right in front of Les Miserables on the same street as Hamilton.

Since it will be raining hard tonight, hopefully some people on the line will take advantage of this offer.

That's a great price for nyc.

lafayettelove
#3133Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/5/16 at 1:06am

How's it going everyone?? Any updates on the random picking or is that still in effect??

broadwayfever
#3134Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/5/16 at 2:41am

MyFavoriteBrunette said: "The day of the filming, all ofleft and right orchestra Row H, the left and right 1st box seats, 3 seats in each row center orch Row D & E and 3 seats in each row front mezzanine Row A & B were all occupied by cameras.  I would think they needed any and all house, premium and SRO tickets to relocate displaced patrons from seats they purchased. "

Yep, just like they're going to need those extra seats for Lin's friends and family members. 

#3135Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/5/16 at 5:30pm

Anybody know if there is an ATM near the theater

lafayettelove
#3136Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/5/16 at 5:50pm

nrubanobroadway said: "Anybody know if there is an ATM near the theater

There is one across the street and one in the Marquis

"

#3137Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/5/16 at 6:22pm

thanks

CercleRouge Profile Photo
CercleRouge
#3138Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/5/16 at 8:35pm

Apparently Daveed and Leslie are out tonight. I almost bought StubHub tickets but luckily someone else got them before I did. Anyone know why they would be out tonight?

NJ_BroadwayGirl Profile Photo
NJ_BroadwayGirl
#3139Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/5/16 at 8:56pm

CercleRouge said: "Apparently Daveed and Leslie are out tonight. I almost bought StubHub tickets but luckily someone else got them before I did. Anyone know why they would be out tonight?"

Can't speak to Leslie's absence but I saw on Daveed's Instagram that he was flying somewhere on a trip with his brother after (I think) Saturday night's show. So I guess he has some scheduled time off. 

I like a good rhyme more than a good time

dscalera
#3140Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/5/16 at 9:53pm

CercleRouge said: "Apparently Daveed and Leslie are out tonight. I almost bought StubHub tickets but luckily someone else got them before I did. Anyone know why they would be out tonight?"

Mwife and son are at the show tonight and at intermission she told me that Daveed and Leslie's understudies are amazing. Zero complaints about them not being in the show. 

Also, my son got a picture with Chris Jackson about an hour before the show. 

CercleRouge
#3141Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/5/16 at 11:27pm

This is stressing me out, lol. I'm pretty determined to see the show tomorrow.

NeverPlan
#3142Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/5/16 at 11:33pm

I'm planning on trying my hand in the cancelation line and I'm curious as to how it works with the lottery, ham4ham, dual shows on Wednesdays.  I've never done a cancellation line before but I have done the Avenue Q and Wicked lotteries before.

I understand that this week due the people leaving there arean't many tickets available and that getting online today means maybe tickets for Friday/Saturday.

I do apologize if it's mentioned somewhere in the 126 pages but TLDR and only read the first 20 pages and the last 10 or so oages.

lite2shine Profile Photo
lite2shine
#3143Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/6/16 at 12:03am

NJ_BroadwayGirl said: "CercleRouge said: "Apparently Daveed and Leslie are out tonight. I almost bought StubHub tickets but luckily someone else got them before I did. Anyone know why they would be out tonight?"

Can't speak to Leslie's absence but I saw on Daveed's Instagram that he was flying somewhere on a trip with his brother after (I think) Saturday night's show. So I guess he has some scheduled time off. 

"

Andrew Chappell will be covering for Daveed until Thurs matinee, he tweeted. Daveed seems to be visiting Chicago. Is it because he'll be performing there? hmmm? :P

ClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
#3144Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/6/16 at 12:24am

Leslie hosted and was part of the Wawa Welcome America concert down here in the Philadelphia area for the 4th of July. From what I saw on his Twitter, he was still visiting down here today. 

"Anybody that goes to the theater, I think we’re all misfits, so we ended up on stage or in the audience.” --- Patti LuPone.

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#3145Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/6/16 at 1:07am

I just looked at the schedule for this week and they have 9 performances from Sunday to Saturday: Sunday matinee, Tuesday evening, wednesday matinee, Wednesday evening, *thursday matinee*, Thursday evening, Friday evening, saturday matinee, Saturday evening.

quite busy! I can see how a few understudies are performing this week before July 9th.

CercleRouge
#3146Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/6/16 at 1:16am

When did Thursday matinee start happening?

CercleRouge
#3147Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/6/16 at 1:17am

ClumsyDude15 said: "Leslie hosted and was part of the Wawa Welcome America concert down here in the Philadelphia area for the 4th of July. From what I saw on his Twitter, he was still visiting down here today."

He's on Jimmy Fallon tonight though.

rdsport323
#3148Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/6/16 at 2:36am

CercleRouge said: "When did Thursday matinee start happening?

"

I made a thread about this.. It's because they are doing away with Sunday shows, and replacing it with Mondays.  but since this week's Monday was independance day, they needed to fill a slot to have 8 total shows this week.

And what is up with Wed matinee stubhub prices?  so low compared to the rest of this week?  is Lin not performing that day?  as of right now, lowest price is $700. 

And for those in the cancellation lines, hows your progress?  I hear its crazy busy there this week and super crowded.  Any experience storys from anyone? 

My sister saw the show last night without Odom and Diggs... I feel sorry for her.  Diggs is by far my favorite.

CercleRouge
#3149Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/6/16 at 3:00am

Not sure why they are priced low. I'm going to go the theater before I pull the trigger on any StubHub tickets to verify who's on. I guess Daveed is out till Thursday. I can live without Daveed to be honest, he's not in any of my favorite songs. It wouldn't be worth it to me without Lin and Leslie though.

Videos