pixeltracker

RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!- Page 13

RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!

incendiary_wit Profile Photo
incendiary_wit
#300re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 11:48am

Thank you KelRel, but really I should be stopped...or committed...or at least payed for the publicity. *sighs* Thanks again and remember.

"Those who dance are considered insane by they that do not hear the music."
Or as I say:
"Those who laugh at the insanity of others are considered insane by they with no insanity to laugh at."

Wow, do I need less/more sugar! *goes to fetch some...or not*

1. Ted Allen: Everyone has an interesting life if you ask the right questions.
2. Great buckets of Spoffnor, they're going to sing!
3. "I love shrubs that are historical." -Johnny and The Sprites
4. "We're not singing it to you, we're singing it for us." -Rosario Dawson, about La Vie Boheme
5. "The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out, and taken yours." -The History Boys
6. "Pass the parcel. That's sometimes all you can do. Take it, feel it and pass it on. Not for me, not for you, but for someone, somewhere, one day. Pass it on, boys. That's the game I want you to learn. Pass it on." -The History Boys

KelRel Profile Photo
KelRel
#301re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 11:51am

Capn, I agree. I am sure that it will be wonderful whatever they do. And when the next one comes out I will post the official one so there are no more misunderstandings or disputes, ok?

"All the while making faces like a baby platypus who forget to take some Beano before eating a chimichanga." FindingNamo in reference to Jessica Simpson's singing.

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#302re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 11:56am

Anyway, I got the link from a different site and just watched it. I hope you guys didn't see the same bootleg I did, because if you did, I have no idea what you're gushing about. Only about half the screen is visible and it's at an angle. I was too annoyed to even try and see what was going on. Is this the same clip or did you see a better one?

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

Em-LEE
#303re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 11:56am

"I was fully intending to not rush to watch some horrible bootleg version of the Rent trailer. I even started to type up a post about how wait until it's high quality and online.

Yeah, that high and mighty trip lasted about 2 minutes."

I did the exact same thing! I couldn't help it. It really does look beautiful. I can't imagine how it will look when I finally get to see it on the big screen.

RaininSmilies
#304re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 11:59am

Em-LEE, the exact same thing happened to me. Last night I decided that I wouldn't watch a bootleg and hoped that it would be up in the morning, and then I discovered it wasn't and I broke down.

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#305re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 12:01pm

Great, but can someone answer my question?

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

KelRel Profile Photo
KelRel
#306re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 12:02pm

Same one

"All the while making faces like a baby platypus who forget to take some Beano before eating a chimichanga." FindingNamo in reference to Jessica Simpson's singing.

EverythingIsRENT Profile Photo
EverythingIsRENT
#307re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 12:03pm

ok i'm hyperventalating here...yousendit is CRAP and never works for me, so where ca nI see the trailer?? i'm dying!!

Sunchips: Best Kept Secret in the chip aisle!!

Em-LEE
#308re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 12:07pm

Oh, and EverythingIsRENT, I LOVE your avatar!

Greekmusicalfan Profile Photo
Greekmusicalfan
#309re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 1:30pm

munkustrap, I saw the exact same trailer, too.

TabooWickedFan Profile Photo
TabooWickedFan
#310re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 3:11pm

saw it this morning and got goosebumps. i am still nervous about it but now very excited cant wait to see it on a full screen instead of that little box. I did tear up a little bit when I saw it. emcee love adams hair as well

"But I relish every brillant inspired moment. This is who I'm determined to be- an actor/singer/dancer-no, I take that back, this is who I am. These people are my tribe, my destiny. I know it. -How I Paid for College; A story of sex, theft, friendship and musical theater.

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#311re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 4:14pm

Just watching that version of the trailer brought me to tears; I have to go see Star Wars now so I can see it on the big screen!

Craig Profile Photo
Craig
#312re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 4:21pm

Once again. The discussion and/or posting info on how to obtain them is against the policies and guidelines of BroadwayWorld.com.

Should the discussions continue, the thread will either be locked or deleted.

Thanks for understanding and compliance.

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men" - Willy Wonka

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#313re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 4:21pm

I was able to make it bigger on my screen. It was pixilated and a bit grainy, but good enough to get the jist of it.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

442namffug Profile Photo
442namffug
#314re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 4:30pm

yeah i was able to see a really good one. The camera's angle cut off part of the movie screen but I still got to see the trailer! It was awesome. Plus, there was enough light and it was big! re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!

zippyjen Profile Photo
zippyjen
#315re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 4:36pm

I saw the trailer and i am just amazed. It made me so excited that i now have the energy for another 5 hours of play practice!

"At the opening night party, they had clowns on stilts, jugglers, a chocolate fountain, popcorn, hot dogs. [My son] looked at me like I had been holding back. Like, 'This is what you do?' I had to tell him, 'No, no, darling. Opening nights don't usually look like this.' It's usually a dark bar with a bottle of vodka." ?Chitty Chitty Bang Bang's Jan Maxwell plus i proudly share the title of the shortest member over the age of 10 with wickedrentq!

Craig Profile Photo
Craig
#316re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/05 at 5:04pm

This thread has now been locked. Any further discussions of bootlegged items could result in your account being suspended.

Sorry to those who were adhering to our policy.

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men" - Willy Wonka

Videos