pixeltracker

The Official TDF Thread- Page 17

The Official TDF Thread

cynthiastarlight
#400The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/23/17 at 7:53am

My seat was in the Mezzanine, I believe Row O, Center.  I didn't love Come From Away, but saw its charm to a certain extent.

tresora
#401The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/23/17 at 8:04am

I saw Come From Away last night, and I was in the center of row J in the mezz (that's the second to last row). Fantastic seat and amazing show!

ahhrealmonsters
#402The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/23/17 at 10:03am

For Come From Away, I was in mezz row C, house left. Great view!

jbird5
#403The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/25/17 at 8:17pm

Sweat is up for the Wednesday Matinee.

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#404The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/28/17 at 9:55am

There are a couple first-week performances of Sweat now available.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

pnewelljr
#405The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/28/17 at 4:54pm

A ton of dates for OSLO are there now

djoko84
#406The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/28/17 at 8:40pm

I'm surprised OSLO is on there so soon. For anyone who hasn't seen the show RUN TO SEE IT!! Very amazing.

petewk87
#407The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/4/17 at 12:48pm

Present Laughter is now on for the first few previews

Kinky Boy Profile Photo
Kinky Boy
#408The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/5/17 at 6:12pm

has waitress ever been up here?

jbird5
#409The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/6/17 at 12:49am

Kinky Boy said: "has waitress ever been up here?

"

Only when Jessie's been out.

neonlightsxo
#410The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/6/17 at 11:49am

Great Comet up for Tuesday and Thursday. Is somebody out this week? Denee perhaps?

sondmon
#411The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/6/17 at 11:54am

neonlightsxo said: "Great Comet up for Tuesday and Thursday. Is somebody out this week? Denee perhaps?

Denee is out until the 12th.

"

sondmon
#412The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/6/17 at 11:54am

neonlightsxo said: "Great Comet up for Tuesday and Thursday. Is somebody out this week? Denee perhaps?

Denee is out until the 12th.

"

BroadwayBeebe
#413The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/7/17 at 12:00am

The Play That Goes Wrong is now up for a few dates. 

petewk87
#414The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/7/17 at 6:26pm

How have the seats been for Glass Menagerie and Sweat? I may want to do TDF for those shows this weekend. Thank you!

Damiensta
#415The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/7/17 at 6:43pm

Last nite Sweat was Orchestra O. aisle seat.

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#416The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/7/17 at 6:53pm

My Glass Menagerie ticket was second row mezzanine, three seats off the center aisle.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

BroadwayBeebe
#417The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/7/17 at 7:15pm

I was in the last row of the left Mezz two seats off the center aisle for Glass Menagerie

Jshan05 Profile Photo
Jshan05
#418The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/9/17 at 12:27pm

I know it varies based on availability, but is there any sort of timeline for shows putting up performances on TDF? Like how close to the date should I be avidly looking at the website? I'm coming at the end of March and there are currently zero Broadway shows up for the days I'll be there. I'm new to TDF so just trying to get my bearings with how it works. Thanks!

petewk87
#419The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/9/17 at 12:28pm

Thank you. Any info on Significant Other seats? Deciding whether I should do rush or TDF for this show...

10086sunset
#420The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/9/17 at 12:37pm

petewk87 said: "Thank you. Any info on Significant Other seats? Deciding whether I should do rush or TDF for this show..."

From TDF, I got row E in the Mezz, aisle on the far right when I went three weeks ago. Most have seem to have gotten closer but I was happy, as I rather like the Mezz at the Booth.

10086sunset
#421The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/9/17 at 12:39pm

Jshan05 said: "I know it varies based on availability, but is there any sort of timeline for shows putting up performances on TDF? Like how close to the date should I be avidly looking at the website? I'm coming at the end of March and there are currently zero Broadway shows up for the days I'll be there. I'm new to TDF so just trying to get my bearings with how it works. Thanks!"

I would say the week before would give you the best options. That said, I would check every day as you never know what might come up.

I've seen On Your Feet! put up for over a month in advance and a few weeks back, they put up a ton of dates for Oslo and Incident. 

MyLife
#422The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/9/17 at 12:40pm

I got Row T, center Orch on the aisle for Significant Other on a Tuesday night.

Jshan05 Profile Photo
Jshan05
#423The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/9/17 at 12:42pm

10086sunset said: "Jshan05 said: "I know it varies based on availability, but is there any sort of timeline for shows putting up performances on TDF? Like how close to the date should I be avidly looking at the website? I'm coming at the end of March and there are currently zero Broadway shows up for the days I'll be there. I'm new to TDF so just trying to get my bearings with how it works. Thanks!"

I would say the week before would give you the best options. That said, I would check every day as you never know what might come up.

I've seen On Your Feet! put up for over a month in advance and a few weeks back, they put up a ton of dates for Oslo and Incident. 
"

Good to know--thanks for the reply!

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#424The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 3/9/17 at 1:24pm

Everybody is up for next Wednesday's matinee.

Videos