pixeltracker

What's Next for Cynthia Erivo?- Page 2

What's Next for Cynthia Erivo?

trpguyy
#25What's Next for Cynthia Erivo?
Posted: 10/31/16 at 3:19pm

Broadwaystar2 said: "Cfried said: "Sad to see COLOR PURPLE close, but now we can look forward to Cynthia's next project!

I'm hoping she'll star in Michael Arden's Broadway revival of ONCE ON THIS ISLAND. Or, will she headline TCP tour? Thoughts?

Neither of these are happeningWhat's Next for Cynthia Erivo?

"

Except for the tour, which will launch in a year. She won't be in it, as has already been covered. 

Updated On: 10/31/16 at 03:19 PM

Jeffrey Karasarides Profile Photo
Jeffrey Karasarides
Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#27What's Next for Cynthia Erivo?
Posted: 4/10/17 at 9:51am

Erivo singing Let It Go. 

I know this is wrong (re: bootleg), but it's so good! Watch it before it gets taken down.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#28What's Next for Cynthia Erivo?
Posted: 4/10/17 at 10:30am

Valentina3 said: "Erivo singing Let It Go. 

I know this is wrong (re: bootleg), but it's so good! Watch it before it gets taken down.

I highly doubt that will get taken down. It's a recording from a concert, which is not the same as a bootleg of a play or musical. Cynthia herself live-streamed that entire show on Instagram.

dianamorales Profile Photo
dianamorales
#29What's Next for Cynthia Erivo?
Posted: 4/10/17 at 12:05pm

LesWickedly said: "Call_me_jorge said: "Speaking about Hamilton, if she does return to England I could see her as Angelica in the west end production 

"

No. I need her to play Aaron Burr.

Lin always says he would be willing to attempt gender-blind casting... why not??

BroadwayBrat
#30What's Next for Cynthia Erivo?
Posted: 4/10/17 at 6:30pm

bwayphreak234 said: "I know it won't happen, but I am praying for an Aida revival."

YES PLEASE!    With Megan Hilty!!!!

NOWaWarning Profile Photo
NOWaWarning
#31What's Next for Cynthia Erivo?
Posted: 4/11/17 at 12:34am

I want her to be Elphaba in the Wicked movie

BWAYLeaks
#32What's Next for Cynthia Erivo?
Posted: 4/11/17 at 12:51am

NOWaWarning said: "I want her to be Elphaba in the Wicked movie

"

This would be brilliant casting! 

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#33What's Next for Cynthia Erivo?
Posted: 4/11/17 at 3:37am

I do wonder what stage role she'll tackle next. 

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#34What's Next for Cynthia Erivo?
Posted: 4/11/17 at 6:02am

dianamorales said: "LesWickedly said: "Call_me_jorge said: "Speaking about Hamilton, if she does return to England I could see her as Angelica in the west end production 

"

No. I need her to play Aaron Burr.

Lin always says he would be willing to attempt gender-blind casting... why not??

"

I thought he said he'd be willing to allow that when the show was finally released to high schools.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Videos