More Spamalot news!!

mominator Profile Photo
mominator
#25re: More Spamalot news!!
Posted: 7/8/04 at 9:02am

Jon, to make you happy and appease your AR-ness the horror of spelling boo-boo has been fixed. Happy?

"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen." Conan O'Brien
Updated On: 7/8/04 at 09:02 AM

beacon1
#26re: More Spamalot news!!
Posted: 7/8/04 at 9:04am

Ah, yes, the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch...

I had a co-worker from England who could recite that in perfect accent.

"One...two...four"

"Three, sir, Three!"

"Three!"

Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?

Patrick Wilson Fans --New "UnOfficial Fan Site". Come check us out!

Patrick Wilson Yahoo Group

Patrick Wilson Facebook Fan Page

Cyndy Profile Photo
Cyndy
#27re: More Spamalot news!!
Posted: 7/8/04 at 11:50am

Realizing that it won't be the original Python members in Spamalot...I saw Monty Python live at the Hollywood Bowl many moons ago and their material was just ducky live on stage. And, if they are indeed possibly signing the likes of Tim Curry and David Hyde Pierce, I have no doubt that the material is in good hands and will be oodles of fun. I can't wait...and I'm still doing the happy dance!

"If there is to be any peace it will come through being, not having." Henry Miller

mominator Profile Photo
mominator
#28re: More Spamalot news!!
Posted: 7/8/04 at 1:17pm

Me too Cyndy! ( as a matter of fact I'm doing the happy dance to the tune of "We're Knights of the Round Table")

"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen." Conan O'Brien

chinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
#29re: More Spamalot news!!
Posted: 7/8/04 at 1:38pm

I got my tickets for the first week of January. =D I CANT WAIT!

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D

mominator Profile Photo
mominator
#30re: More Spamalot news!!
Posted: 7/8/04 at 1:49pm

Lucky person!!! You'll have to post a review, for those of us not lucky enough to be able to get to the "Windy City". Have a blast.
B

chinkie azn jai
#31re: More Spamalot news!!
Posted: 7/8/04 at 1:58pm

Will do. The cast sounds excellent. January is sooo far away though!!!! *sigh* =D

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D

MargoChanning
#32re: More Spamalot news!!
Posted: 7/14/04 at 8:03pm

"The producers of Monty Python’s SPAMALOT announced today that Douglas Sills (Sir Galahad), Michael McGrath (Patsy), Steve Rosen (Sir Bedevere) and Sara Ramirez (The Lady of the Lake) will join the previously announced David Hyde Pierce, Tim Curry and Hank Azaria in the cast of the eagerly anticipated new musical."

http://www.broadwayworld.com/read.cfm?prid=37620

"What a story........ everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end." -- Birdie [http://margochanning.broadwayworld.com/] "The Devil Be Hittin' Me" -- Whitney

~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo
~FloweryFriend~
#33re: More Spamalot news!!
Posted: 7/14/04 at 8:13pm

The Lady of the Lake?

Who says you got to post the review, ChinkieAznJai???
You can't claim unlimited power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!

re: More Spamalot news!!

I starred in a short film called Magnetic Personality. Check it out!

ienjoybeingagirl3 Profile Photo
ienjoybeingagirl3
#34re: More Spamalot news!!
Posted: 7/14/04 at 8:27pm

I read Doug Sills is playing Sir Galahad...i think...: i don't remember
but its here on this website i read it...

junglered Profile Photo
junglered
#35re: More Spamalot news!!
Posted: 7/14/04 at 11:57pm

Doug Sills should fit in just fine in the Spamalot cast.

chinkie azn jai
#36re: More Spamalot news!!
Posted: 7/15/04 at 12:05am

I challenge you to a dual lady aiea! =D haha that's awesome douglas sills will be in it. I will do the stage dooring when i see it, and hopefully i will meet mr. sills again.

BWayBoy88
#37re: More Spamalot news!!
Posted: 7/15/04 at 12:07am

Well I guess this puts the rumors of Douglas Sills being in La Cage

SuperSchubert Profile Photo
SuperSchubert
#38re: More Spamalot news!!
Posted: 7/15/04 at 12:27am

I just read that Michael McGrath is going to be in this, too!!! Yay!!!

Christopher_Acts Profile Photo
Christopher_Acts
#39re: More Spamalot news!!
Posted: 7/15/04 at 12:33am

I am so going to Chicago to see this...

Especially after I realize how easy it is to get to from Detroit..

I seriously can't wait

Christopher_Acts Profile Photo
Christopher_Acts
#40re: More Spamalot news!!
Posted: 7/15/04 at 12:43am

And someone says they already have their tickets??

They don't go on sale til 9/14 so how didja get them?

~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo
~FloweryFriend~
#41re: More Spamalot news!!
Posted: 7/15/04 at 12:45am

Hey Jai!

BRING IT!!!

re: More Spamalot news!!

I starred in a short film called Magnetic Personality. Check it out!

chinkie azn jai
#42re: More Spamalot news!!
Posted: 7/15/04 at 12:55am

Oh, it's already been brung! -Z snap- re: More Spamalot news!!

Videos