pixeltracker

i know there's a thread, but i had to make a new one because so many are waiting for my review...- Page 2

i know there's a thread, but i had to make a new one because so many are waiting for my review...

broadway86 Profile Photo
broadway86
#25It was great - exceeded all expectations
Posted: 12/23/04 at 1:16am

Did Emmy really sound differently in the film? I didn't even notice that. I'll probably see it again.

zepka102 Profile Photo
zepka102
#26It was great - exceeded all expectations
Posted: 12/23/04 at 1:21am

i think at points it seemed more clear. and stronger. may have just been the difference in speakers... im not sure. i'll pay more attention when i see it again.

::bust a move::

bronxboundexpress Profile Photo
bronxboundexpress
#27It was great - exceeded all expectations
Posted: 12/23/04 at 1:26am

My friend who was with me also noticed the difference in make up.

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#28It was great - exceeded all expectations
Posted: 12/23/04 at 1:48am

I definitely noticed the eye make up. that was strange. but, all I can think about right now is seeing it again! I wanna see it again!!! Partly because of "All I Ask of You". It's getting very little discussion time and WHY??? It was so frikin' romantic! I sobbed like a baby. And then, of course, I'm going back because Gerard is now a sex god.

Type_A_Tiff Profile Photo
Type_A_Tiff
#29It was great - exceeded all expectations
Posted: 12/23/04 at 2:15am

I definitely noticed the sexpot eye makeup and suddenly heaving bosom. (Questionable because in Christine's opening scene with the opera costume, she's probably no more than an A cup, so I suppose the makers of Julia's Erin Brockovich bra had a field day!)

"It's not always about you!!!" (But if you think I'm referring to you anyway, then I probably am.)

"Good luck returning my ass!" - Wilhemina Slater

"This is my breakfast, lunch and f***ing dinner right here. I'm not even f***in' joking." - Colin Farrell

TheatreRatinBlue Profile Photo
TheatreRatinBlue
#30It was great - exceeded all expectations
Posted: 12/23/04 at 2:34am

tiff, please change your pic...it almost made me gag...really it did!

I'm so excited about seeing the movie, i won't be able to see it till next week though **tear**

Type_A_Tiff
#31It was great - exceeded all expectations
Posted: 12/23/04 at 2:42am

TRB, I aim to please! It was great - exceeded all expectations

BTW folks, speaking of heaving mams on POTO, what's up with Jennifer Ellison? Yowza! (And I'm a hetero female!)

It was great - exceeded all expectations

"It's not always about you!!!" (But if you think I'm referring to you anyway, then I probably am.)

"This is my breakfast, lunch and f***ing dinner right here. I'm not even f***in' joking." - Colin Farrell

broadway_star_tomorrow Profile Photo
broadway_star_tomorrow
#32It was great - exceeded all expectations
Posted: 12/23/04 at 2:43am

those are some serious tits.

and i too am a hetero female.

AKA Idina Pashmina

Type_A_Tiff: There's nothing hard about her. Broadway_star_tomorrow: Yeah. Her arteries.

TheatreRatinBlue Profile Photo
TheatreRatinBlue
#33It was great - exceeded all expectations
Posted: 12/23/04 at 2:49am

wow....very well developed....

Type_A_Tiff
#34It was great - exceeded all expectations
Posted: 12/23/04 at 2:57am

If you put your thumb over her face, you would think Pamela, right?

broadway_star_tomorrow Profile Photo
broadway_star_tomorrow
#35It was great - exceeded all expectations
Posted: 12/23/04 at 2:59am

her head is a very strange shape.

AKA Idina Pashmina

Type_A_Tiff: There's nothing hard about her. Broadway_star_tomorrow: Yeah. Her arteries.

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#36It was great - exceeded all expectations
Posted: 12/23/04 at 3:31pm

DAMMIT!! I just HAD to promise my fiancee that I would see it with her Sunday. I want to see it so bad that I am almost in tears.......especially after reading all these glowing reviews (especially from those that were very skeptical before they saw it). **Cries uncontrolably**

"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2

kec Profile Photo
kec
#37It was great - exceeded all expectations
Posted: 12/23/04 at 3:50pm

"I just think they should have used a younger actor for the circus scene, because he appeared to be the same age as Giry at that point and if that's true then he would have been the same age as her later only he wasn't. He's 30 something and she's 60 maybe 70 something and then she's still alive in 1911 when in 1881 she was old enough to be Christine's mother ??? does anyone remember the dates on Christine's tomb? did she die really young? "

I believe Madame Giry was only few years older than the Phantom -- assuming he was in his mid-30's she would likely be in her late 30's, certainly not be much more than early 40's. She certainly wasn't the 60-70 you think she was. Assuming she was 40 in 1870, she would have been 89 in 1919. At most she would have been in her early-mid 90's in 1919. Since young women in that period generally married around age 18, it would not be unusual for a woman in her mid-30's to have a 16 year old child.

Videos