pixeltracker

images from the set of RENT- Page 2

images from the set of RENT

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#25re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 1:15am

WOW!! I'm so excited! They all look awsome and completely in character. re: images from the set of RENT

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

Dreamcatcher
#26re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 1:15am

WOW!! I'm so excited! They all look awsome and completely in character. re: images from the set of RENT Bloody freezing, but completely in character.

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

ashley0139
#27re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 7:36am

Wow this looks go good! It just made me so excited. To see RENT with the original cast is a dream come true for me (I was a little young when it first came out). Wow. They all look amazing also.

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

Katecab99 Profile Photo
Katecab99
#28re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 9:11am

i am so ridiculously excited for this movie!

GirlfriendFromCanada
#29re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 9:20am

After stopping by late last night, I just want to say that Anthony Rapp may as well still be in 1996, for that is how he looks right now, especially in costume. It's really an incredible phenomenon.

Dreamcatcher
#30re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 10:29am

Yeah by looking at pictures of all 3 of them, I'd say they've discovered a way to time and stop aging. Its quite amazing really. They all look awsome and Adam's hair looks great. So excited!

Mother's Younger Brother Profile Photo
Mother's Younger Brother
#31re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 10:41am

I'm will all the above -- I'm LOVING Adam's hair. *sigh*

Em-LEE
#32re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 10:56am

I literally jumped out of my chair with glee when I saw the first picture of Adam.

I now officially LOVE Adam's hair! Oh, he looks sooooo good! Idina looks beautiful, too. And Anthony looks adorable as always! I cannot wait for the movie!

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#33re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 10:57am

It took some time, but I am now ready to admit....

Adam's hair = LOVE. It's so rock-star.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

ashley0139
#34re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 10:59am

It took a little while but I agree. I'm likin' the hair.

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

luvtheEmcee
#35re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 11:01am

ahhhhhhhhh. I just need to reiterature how fabulous it was to see him.

Thank you. re: images from the set of RENT

katyblue04
#36re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 11:10am

hi. those are my pictures and i think it's really rude of you to post them here.

also, the last picture of idina and adam had me and my girlfriend in it but you cut us out. funny.

please don't steal pictures that aren't yours.

i'd ask you to take them down, but i doubt you will.

baddadnpa Profile Photo
baddadnpa
#37re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 11:12am

I want Adam NOWWWW!

The truly beautiful should be lawfully restricted from wearing clothing; and the truly butt-ugly should be lawfully mandated from going naked.

katyblue04
#38re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 11:13am

they are pictures that i took, and this random person stole them without me knowing.

you can imagine how shocked i was to see them posted here.

i can't get over how disrespectful some people are.

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#39re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 11:43am

I'm sorry you feel that way katyblue, but I think the other poster cut out you and your girlfriend to be polite and protect your identities.

And you did post them on a LJ community- would you prefer to have someone post a link to that instead?

Nevermind, I checked- you took them down because you didn't like the comments people made about how you were rude for taking them. Why did you bother posting in the first place if you didn't want anyone to discuss them?

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how
Updated On: 3/11/05 at 11:43 AM

Jwei123 Profile Photo
Jwei123
#40re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 11:45am

see, emcee! I told you the hair will be ok :) (but i admit, i was SO nervous too)

awkward.

"I think it was the Korean tour or something. They were all frickin' asian!" -Zoran912

luvtheEmcee
#41re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 11:49am

So was I! F*cking phenomenal.

Yo, check your PM's.

pamc88
#42re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 3:02pm

Aww! How sweet and considerate of her to cut us out of a picture she stole! I'm sorry, but I find it incredibly rude.

And yeah, a link would have been a LITTLE better, because at least the person that took the pictures (which was actually ME-but since Katy is my girlfriend, what's mine is hers) would be given credit for them as opposed to being known as just "some fan" that took them. But being given credit for them isn't even the point.

They were posted to sort of show that wow, yes, the movie REALLY is being made after all of this time and talk of making it. And to give other fans that don't live in New York the opportunity to share in something that they normally wouldn't get to.

But for others to take it upon themselves to just take the pictures and do with them whatever they want is just wrong. At least have the courtesy to ASK the person that they belong to if they would mind if you posted them in another forum. It's not difficult. But that's the problem many of the Rent fans out there. There is HIGH lack of common courtesy in this community. For a show that brings soooo many people together, it also seems to create and equal, if not greater, amount of drama, which is one of the main reasons that I have personally distanced myself from this show and it's fans.

And as for the comments that were made on the livejournal community, OF COURSE it's fine if people discuss the photos. But when you get a bunch of "know it all" idiots who weren't there, saying negative things, it becomes a little annoying. And for the record, the crew was VERY nice and simply asked that you not take flash photos while they were shooting. As long as you weren't in the way and being annoying, no one had a problem with you watching. It's not like we were right up in the face of the actors. We weren't at all in the way and watched from a safe distance, and didn't bother them at all while they were working. I just happen to have a good zoom on my camera so I got good close ups. But we were not at all in the way, or inconsiderate, or any kind of burden or bother to either the cast or crew. Idina and Adam (who were NOT working and just happened to walk right by us when Katy asked for the photo) were both VERY nice, and after we took the picture IDINA herself actually made sure it came out ok before they left. And it was nice that she did because the first photo (where they were smiling really big and looked happy to be in the picture) was really bright and we were all really white. We felt bad for taking the second one and did it sort of hurriedly, which is probably why they weren't all smiley in it. And then when we left, Adam was sweet and said, "Thanks so much ladies."

So, thanks to all of those people that like to be inconsiderate and take things that aren't theirs, as well as those who badmouth people when they know NOTHING about the situation, you have ruined it for all of the other nice fans. I have many other new pictures of the filming that unfortunately will never be seen because of a select few jerks.

Sorry to be so rude, but many so called "fans" just really irritate me and remind me why I got away from crap like this in the first place.

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#43re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 3:11pm

Not that it's ok to take other people's pictures, but thats a risk you take when you post them on the internet.

"Sorry to be so rude, but many so called "fans" just really irritate me and remind me why I got away from crap like this in the first place."

Just wondering why people here are "so called 'fans'".

Also, I really do understand why someone would be upset about this. I wouldn't want someone showing my pictures without my permission, but I also don't put mine up on websites. I think you are taking this a little to far.

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!
Updated On: 3/11/05 at 03:11 PM

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#44re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 3:13pm

Sorry to burst your bubble sweetheart, but when you post a picture online, it's fair game for anything and anyone. It's not being rude at all, get a grip.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

whatyouown223 Profile Photo
whatyouown223
#45re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 3:22pm

Umm, yeah Munk's right. Sorry sweety, but when you put something out on the internet that EVERYONE can see, who the hell is gonna give you credit? It's a freaking picture.

Mother's Younger Brother Profile Photo
Mother's Younger Brother
#46re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 3:30pm

^^ AND you're not a professional photographer, AND the pictures are therefore not copyrighted.

If somebody says, "By the way, these pics were taken by ," would that really make this all better?

luvtheEmcee
#47re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 3:31pm

Did you ever consider that you were cut out of the picture to protect your anonmity? I don't know, nor do I care about the particular situation, but maybe that's what's going on. Chill out - the pictures were on other message boards, so they're rather fair game. Would you have been more satisfied with a link? Maybe you want professional credit for them? heh.

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#48re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 3:33pm

Well the original poster did say "some fans took these today."

Given thats the only information they know about these people, what more could they have said?

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

pamc88
#49re: images from the set of RENT
Posted: 3/11/05 at 3:34pm

Yeah, and it's EXACTLY people like you & Munk that I'm talking about. You feel that just because something is put out there, that it gives you the right to take it. It's called COMMON COURTESY, but apparently you don't understand the meaning of that. And because there are so many that don't, you WON'T be seeing any of my pictures in the future.

And just because it's a picture doesn't give anyone the right to use it however they wish. Just because YOU happen to put a lower value on it, doesn't make it any less wrong for people to use something that isn't theirs. People take the generosity and friendliness of others and abuse it. No matter if it's someone's credit card number or a picture, just because it's put on on the internet doesn't make it public property.

Again, I say, COMMON COURTESY. Just show some respect and ASK if you want to use someone else's photos. It's not much to ask. But I know I'm wasting my breath because many of you just don't get it.

Videos