Good news BARE fans!

dispatchMD
#25re: Good news BARE fans!
Posted: 5/2/05 at 12:22pm

This has just made my day *that* much better.

BRING BARE TO BALTIMORE!

http://www.freewebs.com/nataliejjohnson/ ^NJJ

rmposey Profile Photo
rmposey
#26re: Good news BARE fans!
Posted: 5/2/05 at 12:23pm

rentboy86 - I'll get on board for an alabama production! I'd love to be Nadia!

I should have eaten the saw and used the cake to bludgeon my way out - Alfred Hitchcock

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#27re: Good news BARE fans!
Posted: 5/2/05 at 12:24pm

"Why did you need confirmation? Did you think I was a troll or something? "

Haha, I guess its always good to play it safe.

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

Mimi Imfurst
#28re: Good news BARE fans!
Posted: 5/2/05 at 12:37pm

i didnt need a confirmation. just being helpful...besides its not like that's the only think i would talk to damon about.

NYC's Most Retarded Drag Queen The Mimi Show: hosted by Mimi Imfurst features Broadway stars Tuesdays @ 10:30pm Weekly! June 13th: Hairspray's Michelle Dowdy, June 20th: Aida's Lori Ann Strunk, June 27th: Composer Katie Thompson No Cover- No Drink Minimum OW BAR: 221 E 58th Street (between 2nd and 3rd) www.owbar.com

thespian geek Profile Photo
thespian geek
#29re: Good news BARE fans!
Posted: 5/2/05 at 12:58pm

Sorry, it's just what you previously said... the way you said it kind of came off as though you didn't believe me and you needed to hear it from Damon himself when I really have no reason to lie. Heh.

umgeoboy Profile Photo
umgeoboy
#30re: Good news BARE fans!
Posted: 5/2/05 at 1:07pm

Some one needs to tell Damon to start a website with a list of current productions of Bare accross the country. Many composers have such lists on their websites. That way for fans of Bare they could go find a close production to see!

"Judy Garland, Jimmy Dean, You tragedy Queen" ~ Taboo

"Watching a frat boy realize just what he put his d!ck in...ex's getting std's...schadenfruede" ~ Ave Q

"when dangers near, exploit their fear" ~ Reefer Madness the Musical

Mimi Imfurst
#31re: Good news BARE fans!
Posted: 5/2/05 at 1:11pm

sorry bout the confusion. I'm currently persuing producing a production.

NYC's Most Retarded Drag Queen The Mimi Show: hosted by Mimi Imfurst features Broadway stars Tuesdays @ 10:30pm Weekly! June 13th: Hairspray's Michelle Dowdy, June 20th: Aida's Lori Ann Strunk, June 27th: Composer Katie Thompson No Cover- No Drink Minimum OW BAR: 221 E 58th Street (between 2nd and 3rd) www.owbar.com

thespian geek
#32re: Good news BARE fans!
Posted: 5/2/05 at 1:46pm

Hehe. re: Good news BARE fans! I told Steve to expect a good amount of productions of BARE to have either been already done, or on their way to being done by next summer. LOL

adampascalgal Profile Photo
adampascalgal
#33re: Good news BARE fans!
Posted: 5/2/05 at 2:10pm

Wow - Thespian Geek thank you so much for looking into this and relaying the information! Must look into what it takes to get community theatre in MI to buy rights, but I am not sure I even know where to start???? Any suggestions?

"All they say Is "Trust in What Is Writen." Wars are made. And somehow that is wisdom. Thought is suspect, And money is their idol, And nothing is okay unless it's scripted in their Bible." -Spring Awakening

thespian geek
#34re: Good news BARE fans!
Posted: 5/2/05 at 9:00pm

Contact your local community theatres and let them know. That's a good first step. You never know who will take you up on the idea!

Jwei123 Profile Photo
Jwei123
#35re: Good news BARE fans!
Posted: 5/2/05 at 9:04pm

YES! I want this sheet music!!!

awkward.

"I think it was the Korean tour or something. They were all frickin' asian!" -Zoran912

Aigoo Profile Photo
Aigoo
#36re: Good news BARE fans!
Posted: 5/2/05 at 9:06pm

Munk, you know you wanna come over here to Chicago and cast me as Ivy. re: Good news BARE fans! re: Good news BARE fans!

EDIT: Or, I guess...you know...any OTHER female role. -____-;

This is my signature.
Updated On: 5/2/05 at 09:06 PM

thespian geek
#37re: Good news BARE fans!
Posted: 5/2/05 at 9:31pm

Munk, you know you wanna come over here to Chicago and cast me as Ivy.

And let me come in from Omaha to play Nadia. re: Good news BARE fans!

wickedfiyeroofoz Profile Photo
wickedfiyeroofoz
#38re: Good news BARE fans!
Posted: 5/3/05 at 10:01am

YAYYY! I love Bare!!! this is exactly what I wanted to happen!!!
Now I need to find a theter to do the show!! ahh *::runs to nearest theater::* lol! YaaaaaY!!!!

How can they see with sequins in their eyes?

thespian geek
#39re: Good news BARE fans!
Posted: 5/3/05 at 11:35am

Hehe.. just a little excited, I take it? re: Good news BARE fans!

broadwaybelter Profile Photo
broadwaybelter
#40re: Good news BARE fans!
Posted: 5/3/05 at 1:13pm

yay definatley letting all my theater companies know

broadwaybelter
#41re: Good news BARE fans!
Posted: 5/3/05 at 1:38pm

has anyone contacted through the phone number yet?? I e-mailed them regardingthe rights to BARE

bjivie2 Profile Photo
bjivie2
#42re: Good news BARE fans!
Posted: 5/3/05 at 2:45pm

I didn't find an e-mail address for them. I just found their phone and fax number. I faxed them my request. Belter, can you PM me the e-mail address?

Eeeeeeyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaannnnnddddd aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiyyyyyyaaaaaammmmmmmm teeeeeeeelllllliiiiiinnngg yyyyooooooouuuuuuuwwwaaaahh...

QtKt Profile Photo
QtKt
#43re: Good news BARE fans!
Posted: 5/3/05 at 3:19pm

upstate NY? Or Westchester?
I'd go for Westchester, closer to the city....
But what great news!

thespian geek
#44re: Good news BARE fans!
Posted: 5/3/05 at 3:38pm

bjivie - is the phone number I posted on the first page the right one? Or is it something else?

sassypanz
#45re: Good news BARE fans!
Posted: 5/3/05 at 6:26pm

Isnt there nudity in Bare?(Iv heard)Lol.

thespian geek
#46re: Good news BARE fans!
Posted: 5/3/05 at 6:41pm

Not really. People get down to their underwear, but that's it.

broadwaybelter
#47re: Good news BARE fans!
Posted: 5/3/05 at 8:58pm

ah!! the e-mail didn't work, it was MAILER DEAMONED back to me....someone please try the phone number...i want a theater company to do this show this season or soon!! PM me if the # works and gimme info on it!!
ric

Mimi Imfurst
#48re: Good news BARE fans!
Posted: 5/4/05 at 2:42pm

im guessing that you wont be able to do it in the greater nyc area- its definitly restricted.

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#49re: Good news BARE fans!
Posted: 5/4/05 at 2:46pm

"Guessing" and "definitely" are two different things - which is it?

There's no reason for it to be restricted in NYC - that's absurd.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

Videos