Act4ever Profile Photo
Act4ever
#26re: Little Women tour cast?
Posted: 6/12/05 at 1:29am

Mitchel David Federan - isnt he like 12?! lol

massofmen
#27re: Little Women tour cast?
Posted: 6/12/05 at 12:18pm

i hear Gwen Hollander has been offered Amy, Andrew Varella has been offered Pro. Bhaer, and his wife has been offered one of the swings. Renee' Brna has been offered Meg. Again, I don't know if any contracts have been signed, as they still haven't found a JO..that would seem to be the first priority i would imagine.

whatyouown223 Profile Photo
whatyouown223
#28re: Little Women tour cast?
Posted: 6/12/05 at 12:23pm

Yeah, he was young Peter...that doesn't sound right...

Lucifer
#29re: Little Women tour cast?
Posted: 6/12/05 at 12:40pm

I think that was a joke...

~ "No, I don't want to hurt you... I only want to KILL!!!!" -Bat Boy

deck925 Profile Photo
deck925
#30re: Little Women tour cast?
Posted: 6/15/05 at 11:06pm

this doesn't have to do with the tour but does anyone have the video of Sutton singing "Astonishing" on the early show or know where i might be able to find it? thanks!

I'm kind of a sweat pant, t-shirt, no make-up type of girl. So once a year, I can get spiffy. Sutton Foster :)

allamarane Profile Photo
allamarane
#31re: Little Women tour cast?
Posted: 6/15/05 at 11:58pm

As per Playbill:

"The Civil War-era sisters of feisty heroine Jo March will be Renee Brna as Meg; Autumn Hurlbert as Beth; and Gwen Hollander as Amy.

Michael Minarik will be romantic John Brooke; Andrew Varela, a Little Women Broadway understudy, will graduate to the role of Prof. Bhaer; and Robert Stattel will reprise his Broadway role of gruff neighbor Mr. Laurence.

Aunt March will be played by Louisa Flaningan.

Casting for the roles of Jo and boy-next-door Laurie have not be announced.

Maureen McGovern will reprise her Broadway role of New England matriarch Marmee on tour."
Oh, Sister! Some Casting Announced for Tour of Little Women-The Musical

"I know what the sunlight can be"

Jimmyojimmy Profile Photo
Jimmyojimmy
#32re: Little Women tour cast?
Posted: 6/16/05 at 12:00am

Deck- Sutton sang Astonishing on the Early show?! i thought that they did "Five forever". i wanna see that too.

deck925 Profile Photo
deck925
#33re: Little Women tour cast?
Posted: 6/16/05 at 12:23pm

i thougt so they sang "five forever" too but i was reading on the message boards on the official website that she saing "astonishing" people were asking if anyone had it so i figured i'd ask here. I'm not sure if anyone knows please write back! :)

I'm kind of a sweat pant, t-shirt, no make-up type of girl. So once a year, I can get spiffy. Sutton Foster :)

ElphieDefiesGravity Profile Photo
ElphieDefiesGravity
#34re: Little Women tour cast?
Posted: 6/16/05 at 11:27pm

Sutton sang 'Astonishing' on the TODAY show, not the Early Show. The person who asked on the Pickwick boards was wrong. Unfortunately, I missed her performance on the Today show, and no one seems to have it. re: Little Women tour cast?

"Blow out the candles, Robert, and make a wish. Want something. Want something."

Wishes come true, not free.

deck925 Profile Photo
deck925
#35re: Little Women tour cast?
Posted: 6/17/05 at 12:15pm

dang! thanks for clearing that up elphie. lets hope someone finds it :) i wish i could hear her sing it again!

Videos