Wax Lion?

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#25re: Wax Lion?
Posted: 11/7/05 at 3:02pm

I bet Wax Lion is reading this and laughing.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#26re: Wax Lion?
Posted: 11/7/05 at 3:05pm

Wax Lion is ignoring Kyle? I'm so disappointed. Whatever happened to the hearts and loving endorsements, and the "So Happy Together" picture?

Emcee, I agree.

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how
Updated On: 11/7/05 at 03:05 PM

pointpark kyle Profile Photo
pointpark kyle
#27re: Wax Lion?
Posted: 11/7/05 at 3:21pm

Wax Lion, where art thou?

colleen_lee
#28re: Wax Lion?
Posted: 11/7/05 at 4:39pm

Will Wax Lion ever reveal his/her true identity to us? I sure hope so.

"You just can't win. Ever. Look at the bright side, at least you are not stuck in First Wives Club: The Musical. That would really suck. " --Sueleen Gay

trpguyy
xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#30re: Wax Lion?
Posted: 11/7/05 at 5:01pm

i hope so too.. it makes me so curious to know.

BSoBW2
#31re: Wax Lion?
Posted: 11/7/05 at 5:06pm

Oh, he's alive. Phew.

In that case, I must confess:

Late at night I went to his wax cage and stole him away.

My plan was simple, to melt him and reform him as a Jaguar. Unfortunately, after I melted him (while he was in the pot) I dropped a skittle. I love me some skittles, so I went searching for it and knocked over the pot. The wax fell to the cold cement and hardened right there. I couldn't even get it up! (The hardened wax on the floor - stay clean, people!)

So, I left.

Glad to know he was melted and was able to reform himself - even if it is as a lion.

P.S. I did indeed recover my skittle!

wickedrentq Profile Photo
wickedrentq
#32re: Wax Lion?
Posted: 11/7/05 at 5:23pm

Whew, glad to see Wax Lion okay. I was getting very worried that somewhere between tv appearances and live things and perhaps the flea market and obsessed Rent fans that our poor little Wax Lion got smushed to death. Very glad to see that is not the case.

"If there was a Mount Rushmore for Broadway scores, "West Side Story" would be front and center. It snaps, it crackles it pops! It surges with a roar, its energy and sheer life undiminished by the years" - NYPost reviewer Elisabeth Vincentelli

luvtheEmcee
#33re: Wax Lion?
Posted: 11/7/05 at 5:26pm

I was afraid BSo took a torch to the little fella'.

BSoBW2
#34re: Wax Lion?
Posted: 11/7/05 at 5:33pm

It was time.

Simba wanna-be.

gavrochegirl
#35re: Wax Lion?
Posted: 11/7/05 at 5:42pm

BSO, remember, thou shalt not murder...wax...lions...

Where are you?!

What the puck?!

Wax Lion Profile Photo
Wax Lion
#36re: Wax Lion?
Posted: 11/8/05 at 9:10am

Wax Lion is safe, no worries. He logged on last night to find some PMs directed to "Parrish". Like he said, very weird indeed. Parrish has agreed to use another screen name so that things won't be mixed up anymore, and BWW is on top of it. Wax Lion was very ascared that Parrish could see his private PMs since Wax Lion could see his/hers. Technical difficulties, much? Yah. So, let's all just go with it and be confused together...

Oh, and by the way, Wax Lion misses all you guys. Things in wax-land have been uber busy, but good. VERY good. La Vie Boheme...

Love,
Wax Lion

EverythingIsRENT Profile Photo
EverythingIsRENT
#37re: Wax Lion?
Posted: 11/8/05 at 10:16am

so...who are you?? i'm dying to know!!

Sunchips: Best Kept Secret in the chip aisle!!

gavrochegirl
#38re: Wax Lion?
Posted: 11/8/05 at 10:19am

Aw, don't spoil the magic!

What the puck?!

Wax Lion Profile Photo
Wax Lion
#39re: Wax Lion?
Posted: 11/8/05 at 10:21am

Wax Lion is Wax Lion. No more, no less. Is 4 inches of hot waxy love not enough for you?

Love,
Wax Lion

katygrace84 Profile Photo
katygrace84
#40re: Wax Lion?
Posted: 11/8/05 at 10:30am

My swami sense is telling me that Wax Lion just might be Anthony Rapp. Of course, my swami sense has been known to be VERY wrong at times as well. So maybe I'm just full of crap on this one. In any case, Wax Lion is fabulous! Very sorry to here that Parrish somehow pirated your glorious identity. Hope all is right with your world again.

luvtheEmcee
#41re: Wax Lion?
Posted: 11/8/05 at 10:32am

Greetings, Wax Lion.

Dirty Rotten Scoundrel
#42re: Wax Lion?
Posted: 11/8/05 at 10:39am

I've never spoken to Wax Lion but he is always very entertaining and knowledgable! Good to see that you're back and that everything was put back to normal.

wickedrentq
#43re: Wax Lion?
Posted: 11/8/05 at 12:52pm

If Wax Lion wanted to reveal itself, it would. I don't think it's fair to ask or speculate, just enjoy the entertaining and informative posts we get to read from the most intelligent candle-like tiny king of the jungle that I have ever known of. Personally, I think it's funner not knowing, always suspecting any one could be reading our posts...mm hmm look out everyone, Big Brother is definitely watching us.

"If there was a Mount Rushmore for Broadway scores, "West Side Story" would be front and center. It snaps, it crackles it pops! It surges with a roar, its energy and sheer life undiminished by the years" - NYPost reviewer Elisabeth Vincentelli
Updated On: 11/8/05 at 12:52 PM

Allie
#44re: Wax Lion?
Posted: 11/8/05 at 12:59pm

I wish Wax Lion would bring some of his friends along sometime! Maybe Barrell Bear, or that adorable Brass Monkey... who, by the way, could totally pull off Roger's plaid pants to go along with Wax Lion's Mark sweater!

Wax Lion Profile Photo
Wax Lion
#45re: Wax Lion?
Posted: 11/8/05 at 1:04pm

Allie,

Monkey buddy is a good friend of Wax Lions. We never got a long that great with any of the barrel bears, but Lovesick Ass is right here if you want to say hello...

Love,
Wax Lion

Allie
#46re: Wax Lion?
Posted: 11/8/05 at 1:12pm

Hahaha, HELLO, Lovesick Ass! I love your work!

luvtheEmcee
#47re: Wax Lion?
Posted: 11/8/05 at 1:14pm

Didn't Wax Lion at one point mention... I can't remember what sort of animal it was, but he had friends who were bookends?

Allie
#48re: Wax Lion?
Posted: 11/8/05 at 1:15pm

That would be the monkey!

wickedrentq
#49re: Wax Lion?
Posted: 11/8/05 at 1:16pm

Oh wow didn't realize Wax Lion knew so many animal/perhaps other kingdoms...are you acquainted w/ any platypuses(platypusi?) or ameobas?

Updated On: 11/8/05 at 01:16 PM

Videos