Spring Awakening on MTV

kgallo Profile Photo
kgallo
#25re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 10:22pm

click on the blank video player on the home page and a new screen should pop up with the loop running. I think that's what it is anyway...that's what I'm trying...I figure we've got about 6 minutes left!

"Thought is suspect, and money is their idol, and nothing is okay unless it's scripted in their Bible." -Spring Awakening

BrunetteBombshell
#26re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 10:25pm

I hope I remember to watch it tomorrow while I'm getting ready for school. It'll be sure to make my day a little brighter. :-P

kgallo Profile Photo
kgallo
#27re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 10:30pm

I still haven't found it...I'm about to give up...let me know if anyone finds it PLEASE!!!

"Thought is suspect, and money is their idol, and nothing is okay unless it's scripted in their Bible." -Spring Awakening

snl89
#28re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 10:36pm

wait so... is it NOT on mtvu?? re: Spring Awakening on MTVre: Spring Awakening on MTV DARN IT. BOO MTV.

I don't need a life that's normal. That's way too far away. But something next to normal would be okay. Something next to normal is what I'd like to try. Close enough to normal to get by.

Redhead0322 Profile Photo
Redhead0322
#29re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 10:37pm

I LOVE how we're all freaking out and having mental breakdowns over this!

snl89
#30re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 10:39pm

lol, and in reality its probably like a 2 minute clip type thing that'll be like "oh that was so cute! kdone". But, you know, still!! its a new SA tv appearance and I want to see it darn it!!

I don't need a life that's normal. That's way too far away. But something next to normal would be okay. Something next to normal is what I'd like to try. Close enough to normal to get by.

dramaqueen2 Profile Photo
dramaqueen2
#31re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 10:41pm

qjygsjhyfgsuaygsaykg!!!!!!

i still have not found the damn thing!! i'm just about given up.. i might as well wait until tomorrow morning.. but at this rate, it probably won't be on then either, no lie.
this is sooo extremely frustrating! i'm so antsy!!

i bet the vid. was never up in the first place. crap.

bahhhh! tomorrowwww it'll come (i hope) =P

hear my song; it was made for the time when you don't know where to go, listen to the song that i sing, you'll be fine..

aidaxx3 Profile Photo
aidaxx3
#32re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 10:42pm

ok, so to clarify.

www.mtvu.com then what?

"Lables are for soup cans, not people." -Anthony Rapp

kgallo Profile Photo
kgallo
#33re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 10:45pm

Ok...I know some people saw it because I read some other comments about it. From what I've read they show a small clip of "my Junk" and call it something like the "best masturbation song ever!" I am now trying www.mtvnews.com since that it was Johnny Gallagher posted, but unfortunately I can only watch it for a few minutes longer because I have to go out...so I hope someone finds it and tells me all about it.

aidaxx3 Profile Photo
aidaxx3
#34re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 10:45pm

grrrr.
all mtv has about SA is about how to buy their ringtones
(which I already have, get them, theyre amazing)

=]

aidaxx3 Profile Photo
aidaxx3
#35re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 10:47pm

wait, Kgallo, did you see the "My Junk" clip?

snl89
#36re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 10:49pm

ok, was anyone watching at like 10:40? according to someone from the facebook group, it plays about 40 mins into each hour... which means, if thats true, we JUST missed it.

kgallo Profile Photo
kgallo
#37re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 10:49pm

no....someone on another forum did and that's what they wrote about it.

dramaqueen2 Profile Photo
dramaqueen2
#38re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 10:53pm

we are ridiculous, you all realize that right?
okay well good, me too.. admitting it is the first step.. hahaha.

but i'm done, really. i will see it eventually.. i hope.
if you find.. you'd better tell us (you = everyone)
night guys.. and happy viewing!
=)

ps- i'm sure there will be a post on this tomorrow by the time hahaha.. we wil discuss.. i am sure of it.

hear my song; it was made for the time when you don't know where to go, listen to the song that i sing, you'll be fine..

Redhead0322 Profile Photo
Redhead0322
#39re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 10:55pm

They're talking about it on a myspace group! Did it only play once maybe? Did we miss it?

aidaxx3 Profile Photo
aidaxx3
#40re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 10:59pm

ok, so lets check it out romorrow morning if we can.

If we don't see it, I'm sure that it will be posted on myspace or youtube or something by a kind person.

If anyone see's it though, reply back on this board.
Everyone will see it eventually.

G'Night<3

an87
#41re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 11:09pm

aida-- where'd you find the SA ringtones? that mtv site drives me crazy...

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#42re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 11:10pm

I'm so glad I checked online before I went to sleep. Can't wait to see the MTV thing tomorrow morning!

&OneForMahler
#43re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 11:13pm

I told my boyfriend to call me uber early tomorrow morning, so I'll be up in time to see this before I have any classes.

I'm psyched.

<--- me & Erin Davie =) omigod, omigod you guys...

Allie
#44re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 11:37pm

Okay, let's try this again... I clicked away from mtvu.com at about this time last hour!

snl89
#45re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 11:38pm

I've got it on... we shall see...

edit: wwwwtf? ok, I'm about ready to give up. I'll watch tmrw. haha

Updated On: 1/31/07 at 11:38 PM

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#46re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 2/1/07 at 12:20am

I will be getting ready for work during the 8:50 Eastern Time showing...I can see it!

Just give the world Love.

donna_darko_23
#47re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 2/1/07 at 1:05am

That MTV site sucks...it might look cool, but it's really hard to navigate and find anything! I sure can't find the SA segment re: Spring Awakening on MTV

kgallo Profile Photo
kgallo
#48re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 2/1/07 at 1:16am

an87-Verizon has the ringtones. I downloaded 4 of them from my phone but you can also get them online. A few of the other providers have them as well but I'm not sure which ones.

Taryn Profile Photo
Taryn
#49re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 2/1/07 at 2:25am

The ringtones are actually up on the official Spring Awakening site now (www.springawakening.com). Check in the Video and Music section.

Videos