pixeltracker

does anyone else find this annoying????- Page 2

does anyone else find this annoying????

Boq101
#25re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/9/07 at 11:00pm

After Spamalot winning, that is very true. But most of the people on Broadway.com have some knowledge to make some predictions. It's like the weatherman prediting the weather. But in this case the only one who knows the truth is the tony comitee, like the only person who knows the weather is God.

I am not comparing God to the Tony Comitee, that's blasphemy.

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#26re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/9/07 at 11:01pm

Uh, Thanks, Bundy WAS nominated.

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

NathanLaneStalker
#27re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/9/07 at 11:04pm

ThankstoPhantom - I thought you said last week you wouldn't be posting here anymore. You said you were leaving for good....WTF? lol.

And, yes, she WAS nominated.

"I'm tellin' you, the only times I really feel the presence of God are when I'm having sex and during a great Broadway musical." - Nathan Lane - Jeffrey

ThankstoPhantom
#28re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/9/07 at 11:05pm

I'm exhausted...sorry about that.

Wasn't for good...couldn't resist the bright lights of BWW. Whatevs, I say.

How to properly use its/it's: Its is the possessive. It's is the contraction for it is...

wonderfulwizard11
#29re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/9/07 at 11:05pm

Ha, no problem.

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

alliez92092 Profile Photo
alliez92092
#30re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/9/07 at 11:06pm

I'm just waiting for Becoz to show up so we can witness a Lizzy vs. Becoz argument. I need some entertainment.

Totally kidding. Sort of.

wonderfulwizard11
#31re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/9/07 at 11:08pm

LOL.

NathanLaneStalker
#32re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/9/07 at 11:09pm

"Wasn't for good...couldn't resist the bright lights of BWW. Whatevs, I say."

Haha. I can't blame you there. lol.

"I'm tellin' you, the only times I really feel the presence of God are when I'm having sex and during a great Broadway musical." - Nathan Lane - Jeffrey

Lizzya9
#33re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/9/07 at 11:16pm

I'm not trying to start an arguement, I just think that it's an interesting topic that other people might agree with and want to discuss. I don't want a fight! <333

Brave Sir Robin2 Profile Photo
Brave Sir Robin2
#34re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/9/07 at 11:20pm

Interesting question...

I have seen your past posts and found you to be annoying and childish. But, you bring up a good statement(sp?). Most of these are just predictions, but you know they could be right.

"what if laura bell bundy won? it'd be really interesting to see peoples' reactions. or poppins for best musical? I guess anything can happen!"

I would love LBB to win!!!! She is great, but Ebersole, Donna, and Audra makes me sad.

"I saw Pavarotti play Rodolfo on stage and with his girth I thought he was about to eat the whole table at the Cafe Momus." - Dollypop

wonderfulwizard11
#35re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/9/07 at 11:21pm

Why do Christine, Donna, and Audra make you sad?

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#37re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/9/07 at 11:59pm

Tap it out, sista.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

Brave Sir Robin2 Profile Photo
Brave Sir Robin2
#38re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/10/07 at 12:06am

"Why do Christine, Donna, and Audra make you sad?"

Because I'm rooting for Laura, but they are all so good.

"I saw Pavarotti play Rodolfo on stage and with his girth I thought he was about to eat the whole table at the Cafe Momus." - Dollypop

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#39re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/10/07 at 12:09am

I think it would be a pretty sad season if the most Tony worthy leading performance by a female in a musical were Laura Bell Bundy's in LEGALLY BLONDE.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

WordedGrace Profile Photo
WordedGrace
#41re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/10/07 at 4:39am

The lengths some of you go to put down others is just completely way off. The poster asked for opinions and half of you are just being rude about it. If you don't like the post, don't read them, and certainly don't respond to them especially if they hurt your already unsteady brains. I see why when I log on here and people say rude things to my posts I just ignore it or laugh. Cause, in the real world it wouldn't go down like that, lol.

I'm not gonna hate you in the magazines, (I'm better than that) I'm not gonna compromise my Christianity, (I'm better than that) You know I'm not gonna diss you on the Internet Cause my momma taught me better than that.

Jellylorum Profile Photo
Jellylorum
#42re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/10/07 at 6:53am

I agree with what WordedGrace said.

Telling Lizzy to go away isn't going to make her stop posting here, so if she really annoys you guys that much, then just block her. You won't have to read her posts anymore, and it'll save you a lot of grief (no offense meant to Lizzy). It seems like some people just like picking on Lizzy. There's always going to be someone making a smart remark, but would there have been so many rude posts if the person who created this topic wasn't her?

Back to the topic: I think when people say with certainty that someone will win, they just mean that person is most likely to win based on their performances and buzz compared to other nominees.

"It's a goddamn beautiful day, shut up!"
Updated On: 6/10/07 at 06:53 AM

SeanMartin Profile Photo
SeanMartin
#43re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/10/07 at 8:19am

>> 99.9% sure I'll love the musical

Really bad assumption on your part, ma'am.

http://docandraider.com

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#44re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/10/07 at 8:24am

Wasn't Wicked "supposed" to win the Best Musical Tony (or am I just thinking it was supposed to because of all the hype), but Avenue Q, the underdog, beat it?

Either way, the underdog won that year. I think a lot of people thought Wicked would win. So it's never safe to say someone or something WILL win.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

Lizzya9
#45re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/10/07 at 11:37am

you guys are being really mean. I know that my past posts have been immature and outrageous, but that's in the past. why can't we just all move on and start anew? i'm over all the stuff I said 3 months ago or whatever. I'm really not trying to offend or start a fight with anyone!! I just thought this might be an interesting topic to discuss. how is it annoying to pose a question for discussion? I never put anything or anyone down. PLEASE, can we just move on with our lives? I know that I was wrong in the past, and I'm sorry for the things I said. But this is now, so can we just forget about all that and move forward? thank you = )

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#46re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/10/07 at 12:11pm

why can't we just all move on and start anew?

Because YOU can't.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

Becoz_i_knew_you21 Profile Photo
Becoz_i_knew_you21
#47re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/10/07 at 12:11pm

Well nobody is on something three months ago. This thread alone makes you sound very immature and annoying.

ahmelie Profile Photo
ahmelie
#48re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/10/07 at 12:19pm

So, Lizzie. What are your new, more mature thoughts on Chita Rivera?

Theatre is a safe place to do the unsafe things that need to be done. -John Patrick Shanley

AnnaK<3LMIP Profile Photo
AnnaK<3LMIP
#49re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/10/07 at 1:44pm

You guys are so wrong.
All of you.
Bundy will win.

I mean, Denzel Washington? Gun to my head..of course.

TapTapTapioca
#50re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/10/07 at 1:47pm

you guys are being really mean. I know that my past posts have been immature and outrageous, but that's in the past.

No the immature posts are in your present.

I shave me Xanadu every morning!

AnnaK<3LMIP Profile Photo
AnnaK<3LMIP
#51re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/10/07 at 2:10pm

Not to mention Bundy WILL win.

I mean, Denzel Washington? Gun to my head..of course.

Videos