pixeltracker

Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?- Page 2

Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?

stupidbeans
#25re: Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?
Posted: 9/5/08 at 8:35pm

touche LittleTvStets

"And We Have A Shepherd's Pie Peppered With Actual Shepherd On Top" - Mrs. Lovett, Sweeney Todd

Drunk Chita Rivera Profile Photo
Drunk Chita Rivera
#26re: Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?
Posted: 9/5/08 at 9:29pm

Bump to my question

"Did anyone who signed up not get the email yet? And when did you sign up?

Because I signed up at about 4:30 and haven't gotten an email yet. I also forgot to put my name but it's in my profile thing, so I figure that they could find it."

bwayj102 Profile Photo
bwayj102
#27re: Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?
Posted: 9/5/08 at 9:35pm

I haven't gotten an e-mail yet and i also signed up around 4:30. They said they would notify us on or before this Wednesday, though. So I don't think it's any cause for alarm.

wicked_beast4 Profile Photo
wicked_beast4
#28re: Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?
Posted: 9/5/08 at 9:35pm

It said to post your name, so you should, just in case.

"He found something that he wanted, had always wanted and always would want— not to be admired, as he had feared; not to be loved, as he had made himself believe; but to be necessary to people, to be indispensable." -F. Scott Fitzgerald's This Side of Paradise

Drunk Chita Rivera
#29re: Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?
Posted: 9/5/08 at 9:38pm

But it also said that you can't post twice...

wicked_beast4
#30re: Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?
Posted: 9/5/08 at 9:40pm

Oh, you posted, but forgot your name? Don't worry. Over half the people did that.

"He found something that he wanted, had always wanted and always would want— not to be admired, as he had feared; not to be loved, as he had made himself believe; but to be necessary to people, to be indispensable." -F. Scott Fitzgerald's This Side of Paradise

Drunk Chita Rivera
#31re: Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?
Posted: 9/5/08 at 9:41pm

Okay good, so I shouldn't be worried?

wicked_beast4
#32re: Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?
Posted: 9/5/08 at 9:43pm

Not at all. Don't worry.

Drunk Chita Rivera
#33re: Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?
Posted: 9/5/08 at 9:44pm

Thanks for the info. I hope I get it!

bwayj102 Profile Photo
bwayj102
#34re: Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?
Posted: 9/6/08 at 12:43pm

Just thought I'd pass along an update as per 13fans.com:

"SPECIAL UPDATE!

Wow!

We’ve had an overwhelming response to our all-teen dress! Just a reminder that we will not be able to get everyone in to this special performance.

At this time we have more signups than we can accommodate.

However, keep signing up. We will have a waiting list in case there are cancellations! We’ll try to get as many of you in to the show as we can!"

***Note: I'm assuming they mean: At this time we have NO MORE signups that we can accommodate.***

wicked_beast4
#35re: Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?
Posted: 9/6/08 at 12:45pm

Haha, I was just gonna post this! So happy I got a seat.

So if they emailed us already, we are guaranteed a seat? cause I don't want to get to the theatre to have them say there is no more room.

Updated On: 9/6/08 at 12:45 PM

SingingCats Profile Photo
SingingCats
#36re: Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?
Posted: 9/6/08 at 12:58pm

If you got an email than you definitely get a seat. But they said they were still notifying people, so if you didn't get one yet I would still wait to hear.

wicked_beast4
#37re: Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?
Posted: 9/6/08 at 12:59pm

Yeah, I got an email almost immediately after i signed up yesterday. Can't wait!

Drunk Chita Rivera
#38re: Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?
Posted: 9/6/08 at 4:27pm

I didn't get an email and I was comment 97, I would think I would get in.

xOnMyOwnX
#39re: Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?
Posted: 9/6/08 at 4:31pm

does anyone know how many people they're giving tickets to. I unfortunately didn't know about this until it was in the 200s.

bwayj102 Profile Photo
bwayj102
#40re: Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?
Posted: 9/6/08 at 5:15pm

I'm sure you'll be just fine. They just put the notice up that they were out of tickets a few hours ago and it was in the 400's then.

sondheimgeek Profile Photo
sondheimgeek
#41re: Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?
Posted: 9/6/08 at 5:19pm

You would think they would have more than 400 tickets available. I wonder who else could be going.

"Light the candles! Get the ice out! Roll the rug up, it's today!"

wicked_beast4
#42re: Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?
Posted: 9/6/08 at 5:57pm

They said there were also select school groups from the tri state area going, so that is who's taking up the rest of the seats.

jagfkb
#43re: Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?
Posted: 9/10/08 at 3:33pm

Just got my ticket! Though i'm really annoyed by the circumstances which we need to go through inorder to get the ticket:

Tickets can be picked up on Friday, September 12th from 11AM to 6PM at 250 West 49th Street, Suite 204.
If you cannot pick up your ticket on Friday, you can pick it up at the Jacobs Theater Box Office on Saturday,
September 13th from 11:00AM to 7:00PM, however, we strongly urge you to pick up your tickets on Friday to
ensure there are no problems with your reservation.
If you can’t pick up your ticket on Friday, YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR TICKET BY 7PM ON SATURDAY. Again,
you are encouraged to pick up your ticket on Friday or much earlier in the afternoon on Saturday.
All tickets not picked up by 7PM will be given to people on our long waiting list.
The doors will open at 7:30PM.
All seats will be general admission, so we recommend getting there early in order to get the best seats. Saving
seats is not allowed. If you are attending with a friend, please make sure you are in line together if you would like
to sit together.
The show should be over by approximately 10:00 PM.
If for some reason you are unable to use your ticket, please message “13TheMusical” on www.13fans.com so we
can give your ticket to one of the many people that we were unable to accommodate rather than let the ticket go
unused.

I'll probably be there to pick up at around six on Saturday, then eat, and get in line. Should be fun though. Though i'm wondering, will they do the entire show? I can't imagine the stage door afterwards.

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#44re: Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?
Posted: 9/10/08 at 3:41pm

I was comment 106, and did not get an email.

ETA: Just realized. Got a PM on 13fans.com though accepting me. Guess that's good enough?
Updated On: 9/10/08 at 03:41 PM

antiandrewx Profile Photo
antiandrewx
#45re: Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?
Posted: 9/10/08 at 3:48pm

I got tickets but I have plans for Saturday... if anyone wants mine let me know.

defyinggravity42694 Profile Photo
defyinggravity42694
#46re: Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?
Posted: 9/10/08 at 3:50pm

I RSVPed within 5 hours of the e-mail going out and I just got my confirmation e-mail saying I officially got invited.

...It's general admission, so I'm gonna be there early...

I was number 130somthing

Goodbye
Updated On: 9/12/08 at 03:50 PM

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#47re: Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?
Posted: 9/10/08 at 3:52pm

Still haven't gotten a response yet...

what address does the email come from?

defyinggravity42694 Profile Photo
defyinggravity42694
#48re: Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?
Posted: 9/10/08 at 3:54pm

I actually haven't checked my actual e-mail yet, I got it on my 13fans.com in box(top left and top/center right of the home page).

Goodbye
Updated On: 9/10/08 at 03:54 PM

bwayj102 Profile Photo
bwayj102
#49re: Teenagers invited to the opening dress of 13?
Posted: 9/10/08 at 4:15pm

I was comment 133 and I haven't gotten my e-mail yet and I'm getting really worried!!! WAHHHH!! I wanna gooooo

Videos