pixeltracker

Alleged [title of show] Tony Awards [show] show! - Page 2

Alleged [title of show] Tony Awards [show] show!

PiraguaGuy2
#25re: Alleged [title of show] Tony Awards [show] show!
Posted: 4/21/09 at 8:08pm

Amazing.

Formerly SirNotAppearing - Joined 3/08

biggest CHENO fan Profile Photo
biggest CHENO fan
#26re: Alleged [title of show] Tony Awards [show] show!
Posted: 4/21/09 at 8:15pm

This really DID make my day. Is there any chance they could get just ONE nomination. THAT would make my year! :)

jrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
#27re: Alleged [title of show] Tony Awards [show] show!
Posted: 4/21/09 at 9:34pm

That was fanfreakingtastic!

lull89 Profile Photo
lull89
#28re: Alleged [title of show] Tony Awards [show] show!
Posted: 4/21/09 at 9:38pm

*sigh* I miss this show!

If they gave out Tony Awards based on who it would mean the most too, I'm pretty sure [tos]'d win 'em all.

jagfkb
#29re: Alleged [title of show] Tony Awards [show] show!
Posted: 4/21/09 at 9:39pm

I don't konw, if they build themselves up like this, we could very well see Shrek or 9 to 5 knocked from their nomination slots... who knows?

taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
#30re: Alleged [title of show] Tony Awards [show] show!
Posted: 4/21/09 at 10:05pm

I'm not getting my hopes up, but that plan of Oprah's they stole worked before so who knows.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#31re: Alleged [title of show] Tony Awards [show] show!
Posted: 4/21/09 at 10:44pm

Heidi eating the celery... hilarious.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

logan0215 Profile Photo
logan0215
#32re: Alleged [title of show] Tony Awards [show] show!
Posted: 4/23/09 at 10:22pm

re: Alleged [title of show] Tony Awards [show] show!

"I got South of da Border..."

I love America. Just because I think gay dudes should be allowed to adopt kids and we should all have hybrid cars doesn't mean I don't love America. [turns and winks directly into the camera] - Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) on 30 Rock

Eleah
#33re: Alleged [title of show] Tony Awards [show] show!
Posted: 4/23/09 at 10:24pm

I hope they get nominated for a bunch of things because it has so much heart in the show

B3TA07 Profile Photo
B3TA07
#34re: Alleged [title of show] Tony Awards [show] show!
Posted: 4/23/09 at 10:35pm

Not to be a dissenting voice but this is going to be insanely awkward if they aren't nominated for anything.

-Benjamin
--http://www.benjaminadgate.com/

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#35re: Alleged [title of show] Tony Awards [show] show!
Posted: 4/24/09 at 8:07am

HONESTLY, who sees this ACTUALLY being nominated....for anything? I'm not saying it wouldn't be NICE....but I can't see it happening. At all.

Jeff's spreadsheet is fabulous!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Eleah
#36re: Alleged [title of show] Tony Awards [show] show!
Posted: 4/24/09 at 9:00am

I think it has a good shot at getting best book

logan0215 Profile Photo
logan0215
#37re: Alleged [title of show] Tony Awards [show] show!
Posted: 4/24/09 at 10:08am

Look at the chart, of course it can be nominated if not win a few.

I could see Hunter being up for book or even Actor as his has one of the bigger "journeys" throughout the show. Looking at the possibilities for Best Actor it doesn't look like the options are brimming. The only shoe-in out of the bunch is the Billy's and the rest is a mixed bag.

I could see Heidi OR Susan for Featured seeing as one gave a vocally stunning performance whilst the other gave a star turn comedy performance as well as having a writing credit in the show. Brushing off Heidi because she only has her one solo (albeit amazing) would be like brushing off Natalie Toro in TOTC who had less stage time and one solo as well. Their biggest competitors would be the ladies from Billy or Martha Plimpton.

Score could easily get Jeff nominated. It will probably compete with N2N, Dolly and Elton John but nothing else on the list has been hailed as quite memorable this season.

I love America. Just because I think gay dudes should be allowed to adopt kids and we should all have hybrid cars doesn't mean I don't love America. [turns and winks directly into the camera] - Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) on 30 Rock

Videos