pixeltracker

Defying Gravity special effect expained...ON VIDEO- Page 3

Defying Gravity special effect expained...ON VIDEO

Aigoo Profile Photo
Aigoo
#50re: Defying Gravity special effect expained...ON VIDEO
Posted: 6/7/05 at 6:36pm

Steph last played Liza Minelli in the Boy From Oz.

This is my signature.

ReNtHeAd04
#51re: Defying Gravity special effect expained...ON VIDEO
Posted: 6/7/05 at 6:39pm

yes! that's it. i knew i saw her before. thanks aigoo!

"maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course, we wouldn't fall in love, or have babies, or be who we are. After all, seasons change. So do cities. People come into your life and people go. But it's comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're very lucky, a plane ride away" -sex and the city

Aigoo Profile Photo
Aigoo
#52re: Defying Gravity special effect expained...ON VIDEO
Posted: 6/7/05 at 6:42pm

Yeeeeeeeeeeerp.

This is my signature.

Tap16 Profile Photo
Tap16
#53re: Defying Gravity special effect expained...ON VIDEO
Posted: 6/14/05 at 6:16pm

So is defying gravity done differently on broadway than its done on the tour? because on broadway i thought that elphabas skirt actual skirt was much more fabric, like from the ground all the way from the platform....but on the tour the skirt stops just at the platform

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#54re: Defying Gravity special effect expained...ON VIDEO
Posted: 6/14/05 at 6:26pm

WELL, SOME of us in Toronto have been raving about this gal's performance for QUITE a while! glad there is some video proof to support us!!

Bluejay2 Profile Photo
Bluejay2
#55re: Defying Gravity special effect expained...ON VIDEO
Posted: 6/15/05 at 4:39am

Thanks for posting the link, it's a great video, finally I got a chance to see some clips...too bad in Italy this show will never come re: Defying Gravity special effect expained...ON VIDEO oh well, I'll just have to get to NY to see it :)

Merrydothe Profile Photo
Merrydothe
#56re: Defying Gravity special effect expained...ON VIDEO
Posted: 6/15/05 at 9:24am

Tap 16, th skirt is the same as in NY, having seen the show 6 times, and sitting rather close, I can tell you her skirt that hides her feet does not extend all the way to the ground, it is only long enough to cover her feet--no difference. Hope this helps!

freeadmission Profile Photo
freeadmission
#57re: Defying Gravity special effect expained...ON VIDEO
Posted: 6/15/05 at 10:03am

"Can someone walk me through this, or something? I open it, click Play, and nothing happens. It just has that "loading" picture forever."

Are you using Mozilla? It's been my experience that videos from this site don't work using Mozilla, so I always use Explorer when trying to view it. And it worked for me. That's the best I can do. :)

Oh, and yeah, Steph is freaking AWESOME! *ahem* I'm done.

Adjie Profile Photo
Adjie
#58re: Defying Gravity special effect expained...ON VIDEO
Posted: 6/15/05 at 5:34pm

Hey sabrelady!
You said it! Stephanie J Block is UNBELIEVABLE, Let's hope she comes back to the 'big smoke' soon! (Or Broadway is fine too!!!)

Mythus
#59re: Defying Gravity special effect expained...ON VIDEO
Posted: 6/15/05 at 5:38pm

I'm using IE...and it still won't work for me. *pouts*

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#60re: Defying Gravity special effect expained...ON VIDEO
Posted: 6/15/05 at 5:46pm

not to be rude or anything, but did they flying thing really need to be explained? I mean, it's not like it's some big secret it's not that effective and it's pretty easy to see what's being done when you see the show. why did it need to be explained???

Mythus
#61re: Defying Gravity special effect expained...ON VIDEO
Posted: 6/15/05 at 5:58pm

Yesssss! I downloaded the newest version of Windows Media (apparently I had a version .5 lower than the newest one) and now it works. I'm so happy.

ETA: CATS, it's to get people to see the show... Updated On: 6/15/05 at 05:58 PM

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#62re: Defying Gravity special effect expained...ON VIDEO
Posted: 6/15/05 at 6:02pm

CATS, I see what you mean. I just thought they used the opportunity to plug WICKED again, since there is going to be the sit down production. Plus it gives them a chance to show of the talent that is Ms. Block.

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

seasons of love Profile Photo
seasons of love
#63re: Defying Gravity special effect expained...ON VIDEO
Posted: 6/15/05 at 8:39pm

Wow... Stephanie sounds so good...

"I am unfinished- I am diminished With or without you..."

RentBoy86
#64re: Defying Gravity special effect expained...ON VIDEO
Posted: 6/15/05 at 9:50pm

stephanie is HOT. She almost looks TOO pretty as elphaba. who cares though she can Sing...

Videos