pixeltracker

Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???- Page 3

Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#50re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???
Posted: 10/16/05 at 3:52pm

Do the tweens even GET the material?

alli2
#51re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???
Posted: 10/16/05 at 3:54pm

probably not, like most little girls who become obsessed with rent at an early age (myself too, i will admit it. i was 11).

Katecab99 Profile Photo
Katecab99
#52re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???
Posted: 10/16/05 at 4:23pm

i definitley bought my tickets for december 4th, not thinking that a bunch of crazy idina fans would be as well, but i'm thinking that's what is going to happen.

that's just fabulous.

mominator Profile Photo
mominator
#53re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???
Posted: 10/16/05 at 4:26pm

Well at least I can go drink afterwards!

"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen." Conan O'Brien

Katecab99 Profile Photo
Katecab99
#54re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???
Posted: 10/16/05 at 4:33pm

ohhh, how true!

Broadway_Baby Profile Photo
Broadway_Baby
#55re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???
Posted: 10/16/05 at 4:39pm

Katecab HAS MY SIG!

*growl*

(end threadjack)

Honey, I don't produce theater. I am theater.

kasim Profile Photo
kasim
#56re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???
Posted: 10/16/05 at 4:40pm

yeah i almost bought a ticket for the Dec4th instead (just to get better seats) But tickets to fly and stay in NYC In december are pricey as hell ...

KChenowethfan Profile Photo
KChenowethfan
#57re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???
Posted: 10/16/05 at 4:42pm

I have tickets to see this on December 3. Hopefully, I picked a good day- not the closing, and not too early in the run.

Those girls scare me.

"Why do you care what people might say? Why try to fit into their design?" (Side Show)

emo_geek Profile Photo
emo_geek
#58re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???
Posted: 10/16/05 at 4:46pm

*Cries as he remembers waiting for Idina at the wicked stage door*

"I never had theatre producers run after me. Some people want to make more Broadway shows out of movies. But Elliot and I aren't going to do Batman: The Musical." - Julie Taymor 1999

softershade Profile Photo
softershade
#59re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???
Posted: 10/16/05 at 5:09pm

i'm disappointed that i won't be able to see the show, if they extend two more weeks i'll be back in town by then but i doubt it. anyway, good luck to all of you who have to deal with the tweens i know i wouldn't be able to handle them again.

melissa errico fan Profile Photo
melissa errico fan
#60re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???
Posted: 10/16/05 at 5:10pm

I'm going next Sunday at 2.

A Sunday at 2. No school and in the afternoon. Was I smoking crack when I picked that day??? re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#61re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???
Posted: 10/16/05 at 5:14pm

I'm still trying to forget the tweens at the Wicked stage door.

JLT came out and they started screaming NESSA, NESSA, OMG GUYS ITS NESSA, and they start sining NESSA, NESSA, I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO CONFESSA.

And I was like, UMM THAT'S JLT. And they're like NO IT'S NESSA. I'm like NO. And that continued for a while. Then they look in their playbill and they are like OMG IT IS GLINDA!! AH SHE LOOKS SO MUCH DIFFERENT.

And they were so rude, pushing me out of the way.

And when Idina came out, they were really crazy. She wasn't so nice that night, but can I blame her? These kids were crazy.

I pray SWIWS isn't like this.
Updated On: 10/16/05 at 05:14 PM

melissa errico fan Profile Photo
melissa errico fan
#62re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???
Posted: 10/16/05 at 5:21pm

JLT came out and they started screaming NESSA, NESSA, OMG GUYS ITS NESSA, and they start sining NESSA, NESSA, I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO CONFESSA.

And I was like, UMM THAT'S JLT. And they're like NO IT'S NESSA. I'm like NO. And that continued for a while. Then they look in their playbill and they are like OMG IT IS GLINDA!! AH SHE LOOKS SO MUCH DIFFERENT.

That's hilarious! I doubt anybody will mistake Mary Testa for Idina. re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???

greenegirl87
#63re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???
Posted: 10/16/05 at 5:47pm

no offense to all of you guys....but you sound like a bunch of theatre snobs!!!!!!! just because we are idina menzel fans does not mean that we are over the top obnoxious "boy-band" style fans....

and saying that all the idina fans "won't get it" is such a ridiculous generalization.... whose to say that we dont adore idina menzel because she plays characters that are both fun and strong? i love her in rent and wicked, but was also extremely excited to find out she was doing something more mature and way different from anything shes ever done...even though i most likely wont be able to get to nyc to see it.

don't be so quick to judge us.

by the way..what exactly is wrong with being excited about something you like? i think that is one of the saddest things people lose when you get older...to have to act ambivalent to things....i say scream and show your emotion..if you love something, why keep it inside like its a golf match???

butttttt i have to add this...about the whole nessa mistake..one time i was at wicked shoshana bean walked out and no one knew who she was not green except for me and my friend.... she walked out looking all confused and walked over to people to start signing but they were all talking among themselves..i actually heard one person say " i really hope elphaba comes out!" it was priceless

"But now the air is filled with confusion. We replace care with illusion."

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#64re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???
Posted: 10/16/05 at 5:53pm

Who said ALL Idina Menzel fans are like that? We didn't.

We know A LOT of fans like that exist. Because we have had experiences with them.

mominator Profile Photo
mominator
#65re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???
Posted: 10/16/05 at 6:05pm

Also this show is an ensemble piece. Heavy subject matter. If they stick close to the run they had at the WTF. "screaming" at Idina as she enters would ruin the kabuki experience.
I have not "lost" any joy in seeing my favorite performers live.I have always known and taught my daughter what is appropriate behavior and what is not.

"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen." Conan O'Brien

meagan9848 Profile Photo
meagan9848
#66re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???
Posted: 10/16/05 at 7:05pm

and if the 87 in your screen name stands for your birthday, you're not really in the group we're talking about.

Idina: Somehow I got myself to the stage, came out at the end of the show, and I had some kind of closure.
Some guy: You looked great!
Idina: Thanks...I WAS SO HIGH! 8/21/05

BSoBW2
#67re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???
Posted: 10/16/05 at 7:13pm

Meagan were you bron in 48? 98?

Just joshin'!

meagan9848 Profile Photo
meagan9848
#68re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???
Posted: 10/16/05 at 7:19pm

nope, that's my password to get onto the computer at work. If "meagan" is taken, I make it meagan9848. I guess that wasn't the best assumption to make, but when it's only 2 digets and the year makes sense...I figured I'd go for it :)

Idina: Somehow I got myself to the stage, came out at the end of the show, and I had some kind of closure.

BSoBW2
#69re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???
Posted: 10/16/05 at 7:20pm

HAHA, no I'm just kidding.

I wasn't born in the year 2, either.

meagan9848 Profile Photo
meagan9848
#70re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???
Posted: 10/16/05 at 7:21pm

lol, true.

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#71re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???
Posted: 10/16/05 at 7:42pm

What the hell does your screen name mean anyway? I keep meaning to ask you that.
Updated On: 10/16/05 at 07:42 PM

meagan9848 Profile Photo
meagan9848
#72re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???
Posted: 10/16/05 at 7:45pm

oh, I think I know this...there might be a clue in his fan photos...

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#73re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???
Posted: 10/16/05 at 7:48pm

Ah. Clever. :)

It beats IMheartsTweenies which could have been the 2nd choice. re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???

meagan9848 Profile Photo
meagan9848
#74re: Is Idina Signing Autographs These Days???
Posted: 10/16/05 at 7:50pm

while we're so far off topic, your av is helarious.

Videos