Broadway look-a-likes

DramaQueen700 Profile Photo
DramaQueen700
#50re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 11/20/06 at 6:33pm

ive had many people tell me that katie clarke reminds them of me....or the opposite...i remind them of katie....

guess thats good since my dream role is clara in piazza haha

"The Light in the Piazza....My Love"

bwaygal731
#51re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 11/20/06 at 6:46pm

I went to an archaeology/science camp and one of my teachers looked exactly like Michelle Federer. She and I had the same name and every time someone would call our name, we would both answer, so finally I was like, 'Can we change your name to Michelle?' What's funny is that we had the same middle name, too.

Also, when I was in New York, I thought I saw Sutton Foster walking down the street, but then I realized I had just passed the stage door to The Drowsy Chaperone and I realized it really was her. She was taking her little dog out of her bag... it was adorable.

StarStruckGB Profile Photo
StarStruckGB
#52re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 11/20/06 at 7:10pm

I thought I saw Alexander Gemignani (Jean Valjean) in the movie theater the other day, and I really wished it was.

But of course he was too busy being cool in Les Miserables to go see The Return
which my friends made me see, and was really dumb.

The End.

Goshen doesn't do High-School-shows.

MimiLovesRoger Profile Photo
MimiLovesRoger
#53re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 11/21/06 at 10:01am

I saw this guy at Wal-Mart once who looked like Anthony Rapp...

AlmostFamous2 Profile Photo
AlmostFamous2
#54re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 11/21/06 at 10:27pm

I think Shoshana Bean looks similar to Jessica Sierra from American Idol... except Jessica is blonde, and they have way different chins.

I don't know. I can't tell who looks alike.

When I was in CA, I thought I saw Rod Stewart about 3 times, but they were just guys with similar hairdos... not that he has any connection to Broadway. Lol.

picturetaker9211 Profile Photo
picturetaker9211
#55re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 11/21/06 at 10:40pm

At my local Costco, there's a guy who works at the Eye place who looks exactly like Barrett Foa. The first time I saw him, I had to do a double take. Except this guy a little chubbier & quite a bit geekier.

"Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, take the moment & making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity."
-Gilda Radner

StarStruckGB
#56re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 11/21/06 at 10:48pm

I could've sworn I saw Celia from Spelling Bee & Les Mis at the grocery store today.
And I started getting nervous that I couldn't pronounce her last name right.

Wicked_fan
#57re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 11/22/06 at 12:37am

There's this girl on my campus that looks alot like Michelle Federer...

also a girl who graduated last year that had the same nose and eyes as Celia Keenan-Bolger... I did a double-take the first time I saw her.

"Better a witty fool than a foolish wit"

-Feste from "Twelfth Night"

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#58re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 11/22/06 at 12:59am

re: Broadway look-a-likes

Lea Menzel and Idina Michele

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
Updated On: 11/22/06 at 12:59 AM

GClef2 Profile Photo
GClef2
#59re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 11/22/06 at 1:06am

So true, wanna be a foster.

"The only way we live beyond our lives is to connect and carve ourselves into the souls of those we love." -Little Fish

BroadwayRandy0711 Profile Photo
BroadwayRandy0711
#60re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 11/22/06 at 3:14am

I believe that Donna Vivino of Fame Becomes Me looks a lot like Shoshana Bean.

StephenSondheimWHOO Profile Photo
StephenSondheimWHOO
#61re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 12/30/06 at 2:41pm

Lisa Kron, Judy Kaye, Lisa Howard

purpleprince101 Profile Photo
purpleprince101
#62re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 12/30/06 at 6:57pm

stephensondheimwhoo, i love your signiture.

StarStruckGB
#63re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 12/30/06 at 7:09pm

Another Celia Keenen-Bolger (sp?) lookalike, sorry.
Waitress at the Fridays restaurant in Newburgh got right in my face, I swear to God it was her for a second.

dirty rotten guy Profile Photo
dirty rotten guy
#64re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 12/30/06 at 7:10pm

Lest we not forget Usherveris.

I could have sworn I was sitting right by Ellen Green when I saw Drowsy but I was too afraid to ask her.

"The hallmark of aristocracy is responsibility. Oh brother, that got me, that did me in!"

purpleprince101 Profile Photo
purpleprince101
#65re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 12/30/06 at 7:32pm

i love ellen green

Weez Profile Photo
Weez
#66re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 1/1/07 at 1:30pm

One of my co-workers looks like Amy Spanger. I get a bit freaked out when Spanger pics appaear on the various sites 'cos if I'm not paying attention, my brain goes "hey, it's Imogen!". XD

*brina-doll* Profile Photo
*brina-doll*
#67re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 1/1/07 at 3:00pm

There's a teacher at my school who looks alot like Daphne Rubin-Vega, and this guy who did my makeup at the Lancome Paris counter looked just like Barrett Foa!

Your aspirations are your possibilities-Samuel Johnson (and a little help from nomdeplume)

dramaqueen2 Profile Photo
dramaqueen2
#68re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 1/1/07 at 4:17pm

"i also saw Hugh Jackman (does ne1 else remember the boy from oz?) a few years ago and it really was him...im almost positive"

why didn't you go say hello? i probably would've had to contain myself, hahaa! he is my all time favorite actor. so i'm a little fanatical, so what?

i would die if i ever met him, i'd probably start to cry and hyperventilate, faint then have a heart attack. oy vey.

=)

hear my song; it was made for the time when you don't know where to go, listen to the song that i sing, you'll be fine..

keen on kean Profile Photo
keen on kean
#69re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 1/2/07 at 8:52pm

A former co-worker of mine looks just like Matthew Broderick. And one day as he was going into Shettler's for a voice lesson, he ran into Matthew Broderick in the elevator. Broderick took one long look at my friend, and said, "You look just like me!"

glimpseofstocking Profile Photo
glimpseofstocking
#70re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 1/2/07 at 9:13pm

There's a guy who owns a local bookstore in my town that looks exactly like Michael Cerveris. His name is even Michael.

There wouldn't be lights bright enough!

Chrissy*J
#71re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 1/2/07 at 10:36pm

My acting coach bears a slight resemblance to Jane Krakowski, which I think is kinda cool.

Chrissy*J

teka21
#73re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 6/7/07 at 10:35pm

I think Karen Ziemba looks a lot like Joan Cusack.
Updated On: 6/7/07 at 10:35 PM

rentrocks27 Profile Photo
rentrocks27
#74re: Broadway look-a-likes
Posted: 6/7/07 at 11:37pm

One time I was at Tiffany's and I thought I saw Anthony Rapp. I was yelling "Anthony, Anthony," butI guess it wasn't him b/c he never looked at me!

Videos