pixeltracker

"TV-based name into Legally Blonde in the not-too-distant future"?- Page 3

"TV-based name into Legally Blonde in the not-too-distant future"?

jimnysf
#50TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 5:14pm

It wasn't Richard who was replaced in "Wedding Singer". He was with it all the way through.

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.

neddyfrank2
#51TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 5:15pm

Oh right, sorry.

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#52TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 5:17pm

Legally Blonde would do AMAZING business here in the UK.

We are a sucker for the big camp musicals, we have Fame, Footloose, Dirty Dancing , Saturday Night Fever etc which all do really well here.Blonde would run for years

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

neddyfrank2
#53TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 5:19pm

You all are suckers for sucky musicals!

withoutlovewithoutU Profile Photo
withoutlovewithoutU
#54TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 5:20pm

Nick... oh, barf.

"If we don't live happily ever after at least we survive until the end of the week!" -Kermit the frog "I need the money... it costs a lot to look this cheap!" -Dolly P. "Oh please, Over at 'Gypsy' Patti LuPone hasn't even alienated her first daughter yet!" Mary Testa in "Xanadu" "...Like a drunk Chita Rivera!" Robin de Jesus in "In the Heights"

"B*tch, I don't know your life." -Xanadu After that if he still doesn't understand why you were uncomfortable and are now infuriated, kick him again but this time with Jazz Hands!!! -KillerTofu

jimnysf
#55TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 5:21pm

If this is true, it's sucks and I won't be seeing the show again. Please someone let us know when this is going to happen because I am going to be in NYC soon and I don't want to buy tickets to see Nicky.

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#56TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 5:28pm

I'm suprised they're stunt casting this early in the run.

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

broadwayboy1017
#57TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 5:30pm

me too

carymetorent2 Profile Photo
carymetorent2
#58TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 5:47pm

Hate to burst your uninformed bubbles but I am actually replacing richard in lb. I was told at the stage door today by your mom.

"Less Of A Marilyn, More Of A Jackie" www.richardhblake.com

ClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
#59TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 5:53pm

So when does Nick start?

This is all so sudden
And stunt casting already?

Is BLONDE doing badly?

"Anybody that goes to the theater, I think we’re all misfits, so we ended up on stage or in the audience.” --- Patti LuPone.

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#60TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 6:04pm

im sure its one million a week is keeping them happy

And neddy frank 2 , no we just like to have fun and dont like to take life to serious.If we want to go out on a friday night and have fun we will start with a fun show and then go clubbing etc

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

BwayBaby18 Profile Photo
BwayBaby18
#61TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 6:16pm

it is gonna be Paris... Nicole will be preggers paulette at the end.

somethingwicked Profile Photo
somethingwicked
#62TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 6:20pm

The "slow season" for Broadway when the tourists go home is fast approaching, so I wouldn't be surprised if the producers bring Lachey in for a limited run of a few months and have Blake return after that (much like what happened when Constantine Maroulis stepped in for Matthew Saldivar in "The Wedding Singer" last year.)

Tonya Pinkins: Then we had a "Lot's Wife" last June that was my personal favorite. I'm still trying to get them to let me sing it at some performance where we get to sing an excerpt that's gone.
Tony Kushner: You can sing it at my funeral.

sleepyguy1717
#63TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 6:43pm

Broadwayboy, I'll personally wait for an official statement that says Nick is coming into Legally Blonde. Along with one that says LBB is going to London, or even that there is going to BE a London production in the first place for that matter. TV star to star in LB?

I want to apologize for some offensive messages posted on this board under my name. The night 0f 12-15-08 I did not have internet access, and someone had used my name to post something offensive. My avatar was also changed. I dont' know what else was posted, or if anyone recieved bad PMs, but I want to apologize for that. I've changed my password, and even though I was not the one posting these messages it still needed to be corrected.
Updated On: 8/12/07 at 06:43 PM

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
#64TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 7:04pm

I hope this is just a rumor...

withoutlovewithoutU Profile Photo
withoutlovewithoutU
#65TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 8:52pm

I hope so too.

"If we don't live happily ever after at least we survive until the end of the week!" -Kermit the frog "I need the money... it costs a lot to look this cheap!" -Dolly P. "Oh please, Over at 'Gypsy' Patti LuPone hasn't even alienated her first daughter yet!" Mary Testa in "Xanadu" "...Like a drunk Chita Rivera!" Robin de Jesus in "In the Heights"

"B*tch, I don't know your life." -Xanadu After that if he still doesn't understand why you were uncomfortable and are now infuriated, kick him again but this time with Jazz Hands!!! -KillerTofu

Dirty_Rotten_Guy Profile Photo
Dirty_Rotten_Guy
#66TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 9:10pm

Wow, so Kate (Shindle or Weatherhead?) confirmed it at the stagedoor?
Hmm, interesting
I don't think he'd be bad, but its too bad the show already is stunt-casting...I mean, I understand THE WEDDING SINGER stunt-casting, but LEGALLY BLONDE? That's kind of a shame, but oh well. Numbers are okay for the show, but not amazing, so he'll at least boost some tickets...

Hmm, so should I see this next week without Nick, or some other time with Nick? decisions decisions...but most likely next week without :)

My 2007/2008 Season: Grey Gardens (7/5) 110 in the Shade (7/6) Mary Poppins (7/7) Xanadu (7/7) Deuce (7/8) Spamalot (7/8) Jersey Boys (8/25) The Year of Magical Thinking (8/25) Mauritius (11/2) Young Frankenstein (11/3) Rock 'N' Roll (11/3) Pygmalion (11/4) Mauritius (11/10) Mauritius (11/21) Mauritius (11/21) Sunday in the Park with George (3/6) South Pacific (3/7) Gypsy (3/8) Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (3/9)

sleepyguy1717
#67TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 9:17pm

I'm guessing if you see it some other time, it will STILL be without Nick. There is nothing official to my knowledge. Confrimation at the stage door?

"Hate to burst your uninformed bubbles but I am actually replacing richard in lb. I was told at the stage door today by your mom."

:)

I want to apologize for some offensive messages posted on this board under my name. The night 0f 12-15-08 I did not have internet access, and someone had used my name to post something offensive. My avatar was also changed. I dont' know what else was posted, or if anyone recieved bad PMs, but I want to apologize for that. I've changed my password, and even though I was not the one posting these messages it still needed to be corrected.

Heybeenfood Profile Photo
Heybeenfood
#68TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 11:38pm

Someone assure me that Jessica Simpson will not be taking over the role of Elle...

Kelly2 Profile Photo
Kelly2
#69TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 11:45pm

Andy Karl confirmed at stagedoor tonight that John Stamos will be replacing him in the role of Kyle/UPS guy. Can't WAIT to see it. :)

"Get mad, then get over it." - Colin Powell

Anakela Profile Photo
Anakela
#70TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 11:47pm

Hate to burst your uninformed bubbles but I am actually replacing richard in lb. I was told at the stage door today by your mom.

Hee- I'm totes looking forward to your performance.

:)

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#71TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 11:49pm

ZOMG!!! Can I bring you spinach?!?!?!!!!@111!?!!!!

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

jimnysf
#72TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 11:52pm

I guess this is as good a time as any to announce that I, Jimnysf, am replacing Fantasia in "The Color Purple".

Anakela Profile Photo
Anakela
#73TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/12/07 at 11:56pm

ZOMG!!! Can I bring you spinach?!?!?!!!!@111!?!!!!

An ZOMG *and* spinach ftw! :)

Jimnysf- can I hear a sample of you singing "I'm Here?" Wondering if you're keeping Fantasia's "I've got my shishtah" or not.

jimnysf
#74TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/13/07 at 12:01am

I don't want to ruin it for you by giving out free samples! It's something you'll have to see live when I assume the role. And, I hear I don't have to show up for all the performances. Any truth to that? TV star to star in LB?

Videos