pixeltracker

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?- Page 37

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?

hearthemsing22
#900New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 1/2/24 at 5:15pm

Call_me_jorge said: "Celia and Olivia both posted today on Instagram revealing they have 4 months left on tour; May 5th is the day of their last performance, to be exact. Celia added she will be returning to her same ensemble track on Broadway once she’s finished."

Any replacement predictions? Anyone? 

QueenTwinnied
#901New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 1/2/24 at 6:58pm

I truly hope current tour u/s Jackie Raye gets bumped to lead. I saw her Glinda last year and thought she was incredible. One of my favorites ever. 

two ladies tickets
#902New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 1/2/24 at 7:40pm

Donna McKechnie will be taking over as Morrible at some point in the spring, and Brad Oscar will be taking over as The Wizard around the same time. The press release probably won't be coming out for another month or so. 

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#903New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 1/2/24 at 7:52pm

two ladies tickets said: "Donna McKechnie will be taking over as Morrible at some point in the spring, and Brad Oscar will be taking over as The Wizard around the same time. The press release probably won't be coming out for another month or so.
"

Does Alyssa have an exit date yet?

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

QueenTwinnied
#904New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 1/2/24 at 8:04pm

Brad Oscar is great casting. 

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#905New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 1/4/24 at 12:11am

The in-person lottery has now been discontinued. I believe Wicked was the last Broadway show to have one of these - lotteries are all digital now!

Oh look, a bibu!

Engineer Thuy
#906New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 1/17/24 at 12:21pm

McKenzie announced that she is leaving the show in March. Any speculation on her replacement? 

Excited for casting news for both broadway and tour.

MadisonGuy Profile Photo
MadisonGuy
#907New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 1/17/24 at 2:37pm

Interesting, Alyssa will have done a year in March, I expected to hear an announcement about her first. 

Updated On: 1/18/24 at 02:37 PM

fosterfan2
#908New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 1/17/24 at 4:21pm

I read that Alyssa Fox is joining the Disney Princess concert tour in the spring. The article didn't give an exact date.

ElephantLoveMedley
#909New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 1/17/24 at 4:30pm

MadisonGuy said: "Interesting, Alyssa will have a done a year in March, I expected to hear an announcement about her first."

McKenzie was kind of "forced" to share her Wicked departure date what with the casting announcement yesterday for Heart of Rock and Roll. The rumor is that Alyssa is going into Death Becomes Her, but they haven't officially announced any casting yet beyond Simard and Hilty.

EDIT: The Death Becomes Her rumor might be dead (no pun intended). A while back, the Death Becomes Her Instagram page was following a very limited number of people, Alyssa Fox included. It appears they don't follow her anymore now.

Updated On: 1/17/24 at 04:30 PM

wish i were here2 Profile Photo
wish i were here2
#910New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 1/17/24 at 4:46pm

Safe to assume Alyssa and McKenzie will be leaving at the same time? It lists Alyssa will be in this from March 12-April 20.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Alyssa-Fox-Hiba-Elchikhe-to-Join-DISNEY-PRINCESS-THE-CONCERT-20240117

QueenTwinnied
#911New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 1/18/24 at 12:21am

I wonder if we'll see Mary Kate and Allie Trimm promoted. Mary Kate is pretty beloved by fans (and already did the role fulltime on tour) and they've done quite a few funny backstage tik toks that I've seen. 

Broadguy85
#912New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 1/18/24 at 12:40am

I think Lissa is going to take over. Recently posted outside of the Gershwin and is now taken off the Disney tour that Alyssa got announced for. 

MadisonGuy Profile Photo
MadisonGuy
#913New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 1/18/24 at 3:16am

ElephantLoveMedley said: 

. . .
McKenzie was kind of "forced" to share herWickeddeparture date what with the casting announcement yesterday for Heart of Rock and Roll

. . .

it sounds like with the announcement of her joining the Disney Princess tour on March 12th, that Alyssa will similarly be, “forced” to announce her departure date. 

MadisonGuy Profile Photo
MadisonGuy
#914New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 1/18/24 at 3:22am

[Double Post]

Updated On: 1/18/24 at 03:22 AM

QueenTwinnied
#915New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 1/18/24 at 5:36am

Broadguy85 said: "I think Lissa is going to take over. Recently posted outside of the Gershwin and is now taken off the Disney tour that Alyssa got announced for."

That makes a lot of sense.... le sigh. Looking forward to hearing who the new tour leads are then.

Call_me_jorge
#916New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 1/22/24 at 2:04am

It was Mary-Kate Morrisey’s final day with Wicked this past Sunday. Happy trails and I hope she gets to originate a role soon! Her voice is impeccable!

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement
Updated On: 1/22/24 at 02:04 AM

hearthemsing22
#917New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 1/22/24 at 9:55am

With MKM leaving, I hope we get a standby announcement- today?? and replacement info for Alyssa and McKenzie soon! 

wish i were here2 Profile Photo
wish i were here2
#918New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 1/22/24 at 10:18am

I wonder if this will be a situation where MKM is getting promoted to lead Elphaba, but is currently taking a short break between standby and lead (i.e. Brittney Johnson as Glinda). While, Lissa is the new standby.

MadisonGuy Profile Photo
MadisonGuy
#919New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 1/22/24 at 10:31am

wish i were here2 said: "I wonder if this will be a situation where MKM is getting promoted to lead Elphaba, but is currently taking a short break between standby and lead (i.e. Brittney Johnson as Glinda). While, Lissa is the new standby."

I was so disappointed to hear that MKM was, “leaving Wicked,” but your post gives me some hope. I hope you’re right. 🤞🤞 I would hate to see MKM leave Wicked all together without ever being the lead and becoming the Dan Marino of Wicked. 

singer234
#920New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 1/22/24 at 10:43am

I hope Allie Trimm gets the chance to take over as Glinda. She is so unique and I really feel like she’s one of those actors that will become more and more comfortable and continue to discover new things in the role as she plays it more. She also has such a pretty, versatile voice. Her portrayal has hints of Katie Rose Clarke in it and is a bit more serious.

IdinaBellFoster Profile Photo
IdinaBellFoster
#921New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 1/22/24 at 11:12am

wish i were here2 said: "I wonder if this will be a situation where MKM is getting promoted to lead Elphaba, but is currently taking a short break between standby and lead (i.e. Brittney Johnson as Glinda). While, Lissa is the new standby."

Lissa just posted that she is the new Broadway standby, so the above is either true, or we’re getting someone brand new, which is rare.

"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards

Call_me_jorge
#922New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 1/22/24 at 11:17am

Whenever Alyssa leaves the current tour standby, Laurel Harris, is over due for some recognition and I think should be the next full time Elphaba on broadway.

hearthemsing22
#923New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 1/22/24 at 2:14pm

Call_me_jorge said: "Whenever Alyssa leaves the current tour standby, Laurel Harris, is over due for some recognition and I think should be the next full time Elphaba on broadway."

She does have a child...I'm not sure if she would want to be full time right now? NOT SAYING AT ALL THAT MOTHERS CAN NOT BE FULL TIME ON BROADWAY. I just know it's different for every parent. She may be one who wouldn't want to be full time but is happy to be standby 

Call_me_jorge
#924New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 1/22/24 at 5:52pm

Perhaps, but I’d also think she’d want to be able to settle back down in New York instead of touring.

Videos