pixeltracker

Idina doing national anthem on Super Bowl- Page 4

Idina doing national anthem on Super Bowl

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#75Idina doing national anthem on Super Bowl
Posted: 2/1/15 at 11:56pm

If I misinterpreted something here, then I must be guilty of something. What was in my mind when I made that post was that I seemed to be one of few if any who didn't like the performance. I guess it should have been to the general public instead of to Pootie. However, what Pootie is guilty of is personally insulting me. Me no like that.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#76Idina doing national anthem on Super Bowl
Posted: 2/2/15 at 12:00am

"Haterobics, those of us who have inklings of what goes on here know very well that a common problem on this board is the scarcity of respect for others' opinions."

Oh, I am well aware. Idina doing national anthem on Super Bowl I just thought this was a case where people were referring to that article as well as some of the social media negativity, and it just happened to be after your post, but not referring to it.

Your opinion just seemed to offer why you didn't like it, but had nothing at all against Idina or anything. WAY too benign to get pushback on here. I've seen Idina haters on here, and you'd really have to up your game to join their club. Idina doing national anthem on Super Bowl
Updated On: 2/2/15 at 12:00 AM

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#77Idina doing national anthem on Super Bowl
Posted: 2/2/15 at 12:10am

thanks for understanding, Haterobics. I do have a habit of speed reading and thus misinterpreting things at times. Those who have an inkling of what goes on here can testify to that! I apologize for doing it tonight.

now let me get my warm milk ready for bed.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#78Idina doing national anthem on Super Bowl
Posted: 2/2/15 at 12:11am

Idina doing national anthem on Super Bowl

The web still never fixed a problem that we used to be cautious about in the print world: headlines that break badly, which is especially perilous with online previews. Oops...

The rest of the headline is "Away With the National Anthem," btw. Updated On: 2/2/15 at 12:11 AM

Pootie2
#79Idina doing national anthem on Super Bowl
Posted: 2/2/15 at 12:11am

+1 haterobics

#BoycottTrumplikePattiMurin

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#80Idina doing national anthem on Super Bowl
Posted: 2/2/15 at 12:16am

Haterobics, HAHA!

SweetLips Profile Photo
SweetLips
#81Idina doing national anthem on Super Bowl
Posted: 2/2/15 at 12:49am

Just watched.
I don't know the words to this anthem[or to my own] but there were not many words I could understand.
She certainly gave her own typical rendition of lots of long loud high notes so in that respect she gave what she is good at [most of the time].

I didn't like it but got what I expected and a lot seem to be thrilled--perhaps you had to be there with black stuff under your eyes and cotton wool in your ears.

BenjaminNicholas2 Profile Photo
BenjaminNicholas2
#82Idina doing national anthem on Super Bowl
Posted: 2/2/15 at 12:53am

Her performance: Not good, not bad... Just nice.

It didn't build, had odd tempos and her phrasing was off. Whitney is the gold standard, but if we're talking live Superbowl performance, Kelly Clarkson in 2012 is a tough vocal to beat.

She sang the sh*t out of it and it all sounded perfectly effortless.

Updated On: 2/2/15 at 12:53 AM

bjh2114 Profile Photo
bjh2114
#83Idina doing national anthem on Super Bowl
Posted: 2/2/15 at 1:04am

^ This!!!!!! Kelly was the best one in YEARS.

rlb237
#84Idina doing national anthem on Super Bowl
Posted: 2/2/15 at 9:54am

I agree, Kelly's rendition has been one of my favorites. I liked Idina's too, though, even if it wasn't something overly incredible.

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#85Idina doing national anthem on Super Bowl
Posted: 2/2/15 at 10:12am

She was fine, until the top note on "free", that was flat.

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Carlos Danger
#86Idina doing national anthem on Super Bowl
Posted: 2/2/15 at 10:16am

All this drama over what...? Really? WTMFF.

Videos