News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

For those of you who DO like POTO movie- Page 4

For those of you who DO like POTO movie

FabalaCohen
#75re: For those of you who DO like POTO movie
Posted: 1/12/05 at 1:07pm

So THAT'S the Leroux nod! Geez. I reread the book after I saw it (I got it like 3-4 years ago from my godmother), and couldn't figure out what it was. I thought that it was that, though.

"During this performance, please feel free to let your cell phones and pagers ring willy-nilly. However, do remember that there are heavily-armed knights on stage and you might well be dragged up and impaled." (Pre-curtain announcement at the new Broadway musical Monty Python's Spamalot)

ChristineDaae Profile Photo
ChristineDaae
#76re: For those of you who DO like POTO movie
Posted: 1/12/05 at 3:32pm

I loved the movie. I thought it was great and I'm not saying that because I' a fan. I liked how they explained the Phantom's life as a child. I was like this at the end--> =-O I loved how there was a new red rose on Christine's grave.

"Life will be frozen peaches and cream. Baby, dream Your Dream" ~ SC

ElTico68 Profile Photo
ElTico68
#77re: For those of you who DO like POTO movie
Posted: 1/12/05 at 3:40pm

I liked the movie. Didn't love it. Very glad I saw it.

My favorite things: Minnie Driver, the Chandelier coming down at the end, and my utmost favorite thing was the final shot of the rose with the ring on Christine's grave.

Happy, smile! Sad, frown! Use the corresponding face with the corresponding emotion! - Kate (Meg Ryan), French Kiss

kec Profile Photo
kec
#78re: For those of you who DO like POTO movie
Posted: 1/12/05 at 4:27pm

" His father's Canadian, yay! "

Actually, according to what I've read in the many articles, his father was Scottish as well. The family moved to Canada when GB was a baby, but the parents separated, and his mother took the children back to Scotland, while his father stayed behind.

Eltico, I loved that final scene as well. I'm already crying at that point and seeing that rose makes me cry harder re: For those of you who DO like POTO movie. Updated On: 1/12/05 at 04:27 PM

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#79re: For those of you who DO like POTO movie
Posted: 1/12/05 at 6:15pm

::does little dance:: whos gonna marry Gerard?
(ppsssssssssssssssssst, everyone point to me pls!)

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."

kikki327 Profile Photo
kikki327
#80re: For those of you who DO like POTO movie
Posted: 2/22/05 at 7:08pm

I LOVE Gerry!! I am going to marry him!! lol.
The movie is AMAZING! My favorite scenes are Point of No Return, b/c both Gerry and Emmy sound so good and Music of the Night. oh and i think Gerry sounds the best during Wandering Child where he says "Have you forgotten your angel" and "you resist yet your soul obeys" and in PONR when he says "the final threshold.." so amazing!! His acting was phenomenal and he was soo good in the movie...not to mention HOT!! (as my friend and i like to call him, a "massive hunk of sexiness") hehe. oh and the last scene in the lair...that was so good! it made me cry.....and it also made me want to smack christine for not picking the phantom!! re: For those of you who DO like POTO movie

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#81re: For those of you who DO like POTO movie
Posted: 2/22/05 at 7:26pm

I love this movie, too.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

Videos