pixeltracker

Bad New Covers of Broadway Songs- Page 4

Bad New Covers of Broadway Songs

BroadwayBaby6 Profile Photo
BroadwayBaby6
#75Showtune Covers
Posted: 4/19/05 at 5:06pm

Why don't you just get Debbie Gibson's "Colored Lights" CD. It is horrifyingly awful.

"It does what a musical is supposed to do; it takes you to another world. And it gives you a little tune to carry in your head. Something to take you away from the dreary horrors of the real world. A little something for when you're feeling blue. You know?"

Madame X2 Profile Photo
Madame X2
#76Showtune Covers
Posted: 4/19/05 at 5:16pm

I just listened to Katie Holmes kills On My Own.
OH. GOOD. LORD.

ElphabaRose Profile Photo
ElphabaRose
#77Showtune Covers
Posted: 11/16/05 at 10:12pm

I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but I just heard Ethel Merman's Disco Album. It was used as a large amount of background music for Tim Miller's newest piece, Us. I walked into the the theatre and it was playing. After I realized what it was, I almost died. It was very, um, interesting.

Whatever happened to class?

GClef2 Profile Photo
GClef2
#78Showtune Covers
Posted: 11/16/05 at 10:25pm

Katie Homes shouldn't have anything near her mouth that doesn't belong to Tom Cruise. I have to buy a new computer, because after hearing her sing it again, I threw up all over my keyboard.

"The only way we live beyond our lives is to connect and carve ourselves into the souls of those we love." -Little Fish

enjolrasissex Profile Photo
enjolrasissex
#79Showtune Covers
Posted: 11/16/05 at 10:34pm

Oh. Good. God. I didn't think that Katie Holmes could get any more obnoxious...and yet there she is.

Who's stoned? I am merely travelling incognito.

broadwayboy430 Profile Photo
broadwayboy430
#80Showtune Covers
Posted: 11/16/05 at 11:54pm

ouch... i mean ouch

sweetestsiren Profile Photo
sweetestsiren
#81Showtune Covers
Posted: 11/17/05 at 12:03am

Wow, Katie Holmes is really awful. She's not even a good actress, but she's an atrocious singer. She sounds like a 13 year old at a middle school talent show...and one who can't sing, at that.

misto625 Profile Photo
misto625
#82Showtune Covers
Posted: 11/17/05 at 12:09am

I know that Donna Summer did a few disco covers, like On My Own and Beauty and the Beast. The funny things is that until she starts singing they sound the same instrumentally. I love them anyway.

Dean: Can I tell you something? Lorraine: That depends on what it is. Dean: I think you're really really pretty. Lorraine: (after a pause) Ok, you can tell me that.

Feathah Profile Photo
Feathah
#83Showtune Covers
Posted: 11/17/05 at 12:16am

I personally loathe Donny Osmond's "Seasons of Love." Yowza.

"The theater is my life. I live it. I breathe it. I fondle it till it falls asleep." Jack (Will And Grace) http://feathah.blogspot.com

defying_gravity2
#84Showtune Covers
Posted: 11/17/05 at 12:24am

I love Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies. Their broadway album is my favorite. That one and the live one they did at some kids Bar Mitzvah.

Pillowpants. 'Nuff said.

Videos