pixeltracker

Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 24 American Idol- Page 4

Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 24 American Idol

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#75re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol
Posted: 3/10/05 at 2:15pm

I watched the first part, and was sickened by the way he was acting, and changed the channel on the commercial. So, I don't know.

"Do you know what pledge time is, Andrew"? said the PBS Executive. "Yes", Lloyd Webber replied. "My 50th birthday special must be one program that gets done a lot." "No", mused the man from PBS heedlessy. "Not so much. Our Stephen Sondheim Carnegie Hall concert. That's a big one." Spoons, forks and knives seemed suddenly to suspend their motion in horror, all around the table.

GirlfriendFromCanada
#76re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol
Posted: 3/10/05 at 2:16pm

As far as I know, that Elimidate is from at least two or three years ago.

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#77re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol
Posted: 3/10/05 at 2:18pm

Regardless, it still showed him as a cocky, arrogant, reality tv hound.

"Do you know what pledge time is, Andrew"? said the PBS Executive. "Yes", Lloyd Webber replied. "My 50th birthday special must be one program that gets done a lot." "No", mused the man from PBS heedlessy. "Not so much. Our Stephen Sondheim Carnegie Hall concert. That's a big one." Spoons, forks and knives seemed suddenly to suspend their motion in horror, all around the table.

Adam Chris Profile Photo
Adam Chris
#78re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol
Posted: 3/10/05 at 4:44pm

Does anyone have any pics of him as Roger?

TabooWickedFan Profile Photo
TabooWickedFan
#79re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol
Posted: 3/10/05 at 4:59pm

its awesome to see a fellow Roger on AI but im torn on whether i like him or Bo better

"But I relish every brillant inspired moment. This is who I'm determined to be- an actor/singer/dancer-no, I take that back, this is who I am. These people are my tribe, my destiny. I know it. -How I Paid for College; A story of sex, theft, friendship and musical theater.

zippyjen Profile Photo
zippyjen
#80re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol
Posted: 3/10/05 at 5:56pm

no!!!!! I guess good for him but i hope he gets eliminated soon.

"At the opening night party, they had clowns on stilts, jugglers, a chocolate fountain, popcorn, hot dogs. [My son] looked at me like I had been holding back. Like, 'This is what you do?' I had to tell him, 'No, no, darling. Opening nights don't usually look like this.' It's usually a dark bar with a bottle of vodka." ?Chitty Chitty Bang Bang's Jan Maxwell plus i proudly share the title of the shortest member over the age of 10 with wickedrentq!

Paige
#81re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol
Posted: 3/10/05 at 7:04pm

I worked on Elimidate.
It is a highly produced show. I saw some really decent people presented as real jerks. Each season the show gets smarmier and smarmier.

You know each show is shot in one day. The cast is interviewed before and after every single scene. The producers push and reword until they get what they want.

The cast (crew isn't supposed to get any :) ) is given lots of liquor from the beginning of the second act onwards. If you are still shooting at 3:30 or 4:OO AM it has been mostly booze for the last 8 or more hours. Very little food and virtually no down time for the person who is the picker.

When the final choices are being made the producers go into high gear to get exactly what they want. Crew gets way grossed out watching this. ( I didn't intend a double meaning here but yes, that too.)

I am tellin ya, Mother Teresa would come off bad.

Funny thing is that I have heard guests say it was all their own choice even when I have seen with my own eyes and ears how they were manipulated. And then later edited. I suppose it is human nature to believe that one is actually in control.

I can't infer anything about Constantine Maroulis based on what was seen on Elimidate and of all people, theatre people should know that!

Did you all know we could never refer to the guests or participants as contestants. Game shows have rules to protect the contestants and public from fraud. No such rules in "reality"

I sound a little steamed, I know it, this thing just reminded me of the hurt some of the guests went through in the early seasons, especially the first where they had no idea how smarmy the show was going to be. Some of the guests really were innocents and the crew would be happy if they were voted off first so they would be taken home.

I think now people who are cast know what they are getting into. The show has a fan base, still does. A lot of people working retail throw it on when they come in from work at 10 or 11, teenagers too.

Reality TV is of course not reality and it definitely isn't theatre. Wait maybe there is a show in this.......

Semi rant over, thank you Updated On: 3/10/05 at 07:04 PM

Adam Chris Profile Photo
Adam Chris
#82re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol
Posted: 3/16/05 at 10:13am

Ok,ok....not so bad last night. I felt it was his best performance so far. What do you think? (Although I thought the other 'rocker' did a better job.)

zippyjen Profile Photo
zippyjen
#83re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol
Posted: 3/16/05 at 4:53pm

I agree Adam Chris. For the first time last night i didn't fell the urge to change the channel. I like bo though. He is my man!

"At the opening night party, they had clowns on stilts, jugglers, a chocolate fountain, popcorn, hot dogs. [My son] looked at me like I had been holding back. Like, 'This is what you do?' I had to tell him, 'No, no, darling. Opening nights don't usually look like this.' It's usually a dark bar with a bottle of vodka." ?Chitty Chitty Bang Bang's Jan Maxwell plus i proudly share the title of the shortest member over the age of 10 with wickedrentq!

the.hard.part Profile Photo
the.hard.part
#84re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol
Posted: 3/16/05 at 5:26pm

heres a few pictures of him
re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol

Adam Chris Profile Photo
Adam Chris
#85re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol
Posted: 3/16/05 at 5:49pm

HA! It's so weird to see those pics!

Did anyone notice last night how tall he really was... especially standing next to Ryan seacrest? Ryan was tiny next to Constantine!

Adam Chris Profile Photo
Adam Chris
#86re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol
Posted: 3/16/05 at 5:51pm

...and his head seems 1/2 size bigger than Ryan's too. I had to laugh.

kangaroo Profile Photo
kangaroo
#87re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol
Posted: 3/16/05 at 6:05pm

I dont' really like Bo... I always change the channel when he performs. I guess he just doesn't keep my interest

NIL MAGNUM NISI BONUM "No greatness without goodness."

RENThead, enLIGHist, Ozalot, Grobanite, Ringer, Pickwick LW, Wicked, Lost, American Dreams, West Wing
Lea S. Hugh J. Adam P. Idina M. Matt M. Taye D.

Magical_Ms._Mistoffeles_72 Profile Photo
Magical_Ms._Mistoffeles_72
#88re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol
Posted: 3/16/05 at 6:15pm

To BEKA his name is anthony fedorov

Join me on journey that is the development of my first musical! Twitter/Insta @gimpymusical FB: Gimpy The Musical email @gimpymusical@gmail.com for more info!

zippyjen Profile Photo
zippyjen
#89re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol
Posted: 3/16/05 at 6:29pm

constantine does seem tall. Any nadia fans here?

Adam Chris Profile Photo
Adam Chris
#90re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol
Posted: 3/17/05 at 12:09pm

Did you hear the screams for Constantine last night on the results show? I think he be in there for quite a long time. In fact, I think he'll outlast Bo Brice.

Over_the_Moon
#91re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol
Posted: 3/17/05 at 12:19pm

I just downloaded "Goodbye Love" with Constantine and I was quite disappointed. It was a little weak. I wasn't happy with whoever was singing Mimi either.
Boo.

"what have we learned? Don't smoke... don't do drugs and don't sing 'Defying Gravity'." -CATSNYRevival

keggss23 Profile Photo
keggss23
#92re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol
Posted: 3/17/05 at 12:23pm

I think Anwar is the best.

"When you're a Jet, / You're a Jet all the way, / From your first pirouette / To your last grand jete." --Brian Kaman

playboy
#93re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol
Posted: 3/17/05 at 6:14pm

its amazing what people sell on ebay. Though I have to say that its a pretty smart move

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7500616347&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Adam Chris Profile Photo
Adam Chris
#94re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol
Posted: 3/17/05 at 6:18pm

It's already over $50.

erinrebecca
#95re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol
Posted: 3/17/05 at 6:37pm

What's even more amazing, playboy, is the number of idiots who are willing to pay money for something like that.

Pinky Profile Photo
Pinky
#96re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol
Posted: 3/18/05 at 1:50am

I saw him (I think sometime last year) in Rent. I remember how disappointed I was after the performance. As soon as I saw Constantine on AI, I knew it was the same guy on stage. To be honest, he was horrible. He wasn't the worst on the stage that night...but he really sucked! I wouldn't see the tour he was a part of!!!!!

Penn State Forever!!!!

KristiAnn85 Profile Photo
KristiAnn85
#97re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol
Posted: 3/18/05 at 2:01am

I saw Constantine in Rent in June. I wasn't impressed. When he performed on Tuesday, I enjoyed that performance. Everything before that performance was below par for me.
I love Anthony Federov, but his performance was blah on Tuesday. I don't really care for Bo, but then I don't really care for Rock voices...hence the reason I liked Constantine's performance on Tuesday.
I'm pulling for Nadia or Anthony to win...that may be wishful thinking on my part, but that's my two cents.

chendricks
#98re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol
Posted: 3/20/05 at 11:25pm

Hey have you all checked out his website for his band? www.prayforthesoulofbetty.com
Their awesome. Theres some clips there and you can get your own CD there which i did and wow talk about falling in love their CD is HOT!!!!!!!!

Check it out....
Constantines Band

Adam Chris Profile Photo
Adam Chris
#99re: Constantine Maroulis of Rent -Top 12 American Idol
Posted: 3/23/05 at 12:13pm

Did anyone watch the show last night (3-22)? I was out last night and misted the whole show. How did Constantine do? How did Bo do?

Videos