pixeltracker

All Shook Up to Close on Sunday, September 25, 2005- Page 4

All Shook Up to Close on Sunday, September 25, 2005

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#75re: All Shook Up to Close on Sunday, September 25, 2005
Posted: 9/21/05 at 11:59am

Yea, things like this only happen in Hollywood.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#76re: All Shook Up to Close on Sunday, September 25, 2005
Posted: 9/21/05 at 12:54pm

I put the article about the post in there just for fun. I don't believe a word of it. Everyone knows that I love the show.

Swiftynifty15
#77re: All Shook Up to Close on Sunday, September 25, 2005
Posted: 9/21/05 at 6:17pm

That is really too bad.

What will they do with all of those Blue Suede Shoes? re: All Shook Up to Close on Sunday, September 25, 2005

chrissly Profile Photo
chrissly
#78re: All Shook Up to Close on Sunday, September 25, 2005
Posted: 9/21/05 at 6:32pm

i'm curious; what can you POSSIBLY get out of seeing this show four perfomrnaces in a row. i assume you have seen it before once or twice.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#79re: All Shook Up to Close on Sunday, September 25, 2005
Posted: 9/21/05 at 7:03pm

Um, I've seen it a few more times than that (try 22). I get a lot out of the show, I love the music, the cast is awesome, and being live theater, it changes every night. I want to see it as much as I can this week.

TabooWickedFan Profile Photo
TabooWickedFan
#80re: All Shook Up to Close on Sunday, September 25, 2005
Posted: 9/21/05 at 8:51pm

liotte likes the show so that is why she continues going. more power to you liotte, i wish i could be at the show this week too.

"But I relish every brillant inspired moment. This is who I'm determined to be- an actor/singer/dancer-no, I take that back, this is who I am. These people are my tribe, my destiny. I know it. -How I Paid for College; A story of sex, theft, friendship and musical theater.

friesgirl Profile Photo
friesgirl
#81re: All Shook Up to Close on Sunday, September 25, 2005
Posted: 9/21/05 at 9:19pm

I just hope the rest of the cast has as much luck as Cheyenne getting jobs after this show, they are all super talented.

FindingNamo
#82re: All Shook Up to Close on Sunday, September 25, 2005
Posted: 9/21/05 at 9:45pm

"JUST A NOTE: i ALWAYS go for super cheap tickets..."

And that is why shows close.

"Cheyenne has been cast as Charles Darnay in A Tale of Two Cities. He will perform alongside James Barbour in two private workshop presentations of the show on September 29th and 30th...."

James "Kiss of Death" Barbour? Well, that's a good sign.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Kyirin
#83re: All Shook Up to Close on Sunday, September 25, 2005
Posted: 9/22/05 at 1:29am

WOOO HOOO !!!! Thank god, now we have a theatre open for another vampire flop!

NYCtheater
#84re: All Shook Up to Close on Sunday, September 25, 2005
Posted: 9/23/05 at 5:48pm

Does anyone know if All Shook Up will have a table at the Flea Market?

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#85re: All Shook Up to Close on Sunday, September 25, 2005
Posted: 9/23/05 at 8:14pm

A ahame as it was a very entertaining show. Not Oklahoma or Carousel but very enjoyabl light hearted fluff. Musicals are supposed to entertain & this did

Poster Emeritus

Videos