Wedding Singer Rumor

thevolleyballer
#75re: Wedding Singer Rumor
Posted: 7/26/06 at 11:40pm

You ask how we should make sure this show stays around for a little bit longer? Observe, friends.

re: Wedding Singer Rumor
...can easily be rearranged...
re: Wedding Singer Rumor

Voila. Ticket boost.
Updated On: 7/27/06 at 11:40 PM

gustof777 Profile Photo
gustof777
#76re: Wedding Singer Rumor
Posted: 7/26/06 at 11:41pm

I don't know I was wondering that too

RIP Natasha Richardson. ~You were a light on this earth ~

JerseyScoundrel
#77re: Wedding Singer Rumor
Posted: 7/27/06 at 12:33am

"That is so unbelievably true. I can not stand seeing them sell out every week when things that are actually worth seeing over and over close.

If it were up to me, I would close those shows down, and bring back some of the good stuff."

There are worse life tragedies that are happening. This is not one of them. The war with Israel is.

"This is a stupid story. It never stops. But we keep making lemonade! We're opening the biggest f***ing lemonade stand you ever saw!" -Walter Bobbie after a long day of Sweet Charity Rehersals (Newyorkmetro.com)

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#78re: Wedding Singer Rumor
Posted: 7/27/06 at 12:35am

Absolutely agreed. The war in Iraq mostly and the president gives me a headache. Anyways, VolleyBaller, you are the best! Keep boosting the sales of TWS.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

JerseyScoundrel
#79re: Wedding Singer Rumor
Posted: 7/27/06 at 12:47am

The death tool has really grown in Lebinon. I think the Broadway community should collect money for getting the US folk back from Lebinon, which would make the industry look good also. Our president may not have been the cause this time, but he really is the most retarded President we have ever had.

"This is a stupid story. It never stops. But we keep making lemonade! We're opening the biggest f***ing lemonade stand you ever saw!" -Walter Bobbie after a long day of Sweet Charity Rehersals (Newyorkmetro.com)

JerseyScoundrel
#80re: Wedding Singer Rumor
Posted: 7/27/06 at 12:47am

DELETE!

Updated On: 7/27/06 at 12:47 AM

littlelotte64 Profile Photo
littlelotte64
#81re: Wedding Singer Rumor
Posted: 7/27/06 at 7:08pm

Whoa this thread totally went off topic. I definately would not like to see her in the Wedding Singer, but whatever happens, happens. Its really not the worst thing that could happen in our lives, as demonstrated by the little discussion about the war.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#82re: Wedding Singer Rumor
Posted: 7/27/06 at 7:19pm

See who?

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

littlelotte64
#83re: Wedding Singer Rumor
Posted: 7/27/06 at 7:31pm

Phantom 2 - Hillary Duff...that is what the rumor in the thread is. Or am I crazy?

Go2The80's-radness Profile Photo
Go2The80's-radness
#84re: Wedding Singer Rumor
Posted: 7/27/06 at 7:37pm

wow...i hope not.
no offence hilary duff or hilary duff fans but i dont really like her as a singer. she just isnt really my type of singer.

Hey Homie-G Dont make me *b.y.b Or else I'll just be me And You will see that you will flee -That is Me and one of my best friend Mandi's hit song "Homie-G" *b.y.b means bust your butt*

xbRadxx Profile Photo
xbRadxx
#85re: Wedding Singer Rumor
Posted: 7/27/06 at 7:40pm

Hello! We are talking about Lizzie Maguire as Julia!
HAHAHAHAHA! That's Funny!

GoodbyeMyLover Profile Photo
GoodbyeMyLover
#86re: Wedding Singer Rumor
Posted: 7/27/06 at 8:40pm

i think i just died of laughter.
hilary duff is so yesterday.

"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul." - Marilyn Monroe

MistressoftheHouse
#87re: Wedding Singer Rumor
Posted: 7/27/06 at 9:00pm

hilary duff is so yesterday.

Now that made me smile. Although I feel kinda bad for knowing that she has a song called "So Yesterday" but at the same time I'm glad I got the pun. re: Wedding Singer Rumor

Avatar credit goes to _shiksagoddess_ on livejournal.com.

littlelotte64
#88re: Wedding Singer Rumor
Posted: 7/27/06 at 9:45pm

haha that definately made me laugh out loud. im sorta embarrased for knowing that song though.

iliketheater Profile Photo
iliketheater
#89re: Wedding Singer Rumor
Posted: 7/27/06 at 10:18pm

Broadway.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Pop Stars.

... that's just how I feel in general.

bwaylvsong
#90re: Wedding Singer Rumor
Posted: 7/28/06 at 1:10am

There's no reason to be embarassed, it gets so much airplay that it's pretty hard NOT to know of it.

Anyway, if it boosts sales, fine, but I wouldn't see her.

Videos