Adam Pascal in "Rent"

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#100re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 11:44pm

There you go. Yay for... weird angles? I wanted pictures anyway. heh.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#101re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/6/05 at 12:04am

Flame, check these out (Marlene's pictures, I believe). Not all is lost.
More pictures

TheColorOfFlame
#102re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/6/05 at 12:11am

Chloe,

God bless. We still have a chance. Thank you! :)

Emcee, they are totally fabulous angles, thank you very much.

And this is shameful, but yes, I too would like video access to Bryant Park or the Today Show performances.

"I am the sound of distant thunder, the color of flame." CARRIE the Musical

luvtheEmcee
#103re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/6/05 at 12:12am

Chloeeeee, it's back!

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#104re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/6/05 at 12:17am

Yes, the backside is back. I'm really loving all the new avatars, but I guess there's room for one "old school" example.

luvtheEmcee
#105re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/6/05 at 12:19am

I was going to use the Diva one from HAIR. re: Adam Pascal  in 'Rent'

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#106re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/6/05 at 12:25am

Yay, the diva! What a chameleon Adam is. But your current one is really great - it says it all.

Flame, I think clips from the performances yesterday are on the official movie blog site. They only play with Windows, which lets me out, but hopefully they'll work for you.

luvtheEmcee
#107re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/6/05 at 12:47am

I'm still sort of sad that people may not be able to tell what it is, though. re: Adam Pascal  in 'Rent'

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#108re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/6/05 at 1:00am

You're probably right - I've seen the big version, but without that, it might be hard to decipher. Tell people to click on your av - that takes them to your profile, where they can click on it again and see it full size.

luvtheEmcee
#109re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/6/05 at 1:08am

ooh. I forgot about that feature. It's such a neat shot, too. I'm going to change my avatar, though.

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#110re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/6/05 at 1:17am

Mmm, rocker Roger, and that look he's giving April.

TabooWickedFan Profile Photo
TabooWickedFan
#111re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/6/05 at 1:18am

i thought he looked so good yesterday. He seemed to be super skinny but still looked amazing, and his hair is sp short that i think it makes him look smaller as well. But ah for adam love, he was totally loving the crowd yesterday. He spoke to me and i like melted or was it because of the heat? haha nah definitely him haha. Here is the link to my pictures with some nice pictures of him....

http://community.webshots.com/user/everythingstaboo2

"But I relish every brillant inspired moment. This is who I'm determined to be- an actor/singer/dancer-no, I take that back, this is who I am. These people are my tribe, my destiny. I know it. -How I Paid for College; A story of sex, theft, friendship and musical theater.

luvtheEmcee
#112re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/6/05 at 1:22am

He was standing right near me, and gave a general "man, it's HOT out here!" I wanted to be like "yes, Adam. and it's ALL YOUR FAULT!" re: Adam Pascal  in 'Rent'

TabooWickedFan
#113re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/6/05 at 1:24am

haha emcee. I think i saw you yesterday in the park but i wasn't sure. But you should have said that to him. i just said good luck to them when they were walking out of the hotel across the street and Adam looked at me and was Thank you. Ah those sunglasses on him just were so great! haha

"But I relish every brillant inspired moment. This is who I'm determined to be- an actor/singer/dancer-no, I take that back, this is who I am. These people are my tribe, my destiny. I know it. -How I Paid for College; A story of sex, theft, friendship and musical theater.

insomniak
#114re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/6/05 at 1:26am

Nice pictures. *browses* Thanks.

luvtheEmcee
#115re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/6/05 at 1:26am

I thought I saw you, too, actually!

He signed some stuff for me, then looked up and sort of pondered for a second. Then he was like "Oh. HI! How are you?!?!" I was shocked for a minute; I always assume he won't remember me at all. It was nice, even if it was fast. re: Adam Pascal  in 'Rent'

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#116re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/6/05 at 1:48am

Hi nia. Emcee, it's nice he recognized you.

It's starting to feel like we're getting a jump on the Love Thread, part Three here.

luvtheEmcee
#117re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/6/05 at 2:06am

wheee, more love!

It was really nice. I mean, not that I made much of it, but it was warm and fuzzy. I've got a bit of footage during SoL where he stared right into my camera; I have no idea if it was intentional, and I'm inclined to say it wasn't - as nice as that would be. If it was... ahhhh. I was in the first or second "row," so I supposes it's possible.

Updated On: 8/6/05 at 02:06 AM

TabooWickedFan
#118re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/6/05 at 3:51am

lucky emcee, i was on the side more on the way to the stage after they performed so i didn't get to see him. But i saw him from a far. During there performance I think emcee i stood like right to the left side of you, i was with a group of friends.

luvtheEmcee
#119re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/6/05 at 7:16am

huh. Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I did see you.

But yeah - our side caught Adam and Idina. I'd have liked very much to see Anthony, Jesse and Taye, but you know I'm not complaining on the former. I'm glad I went out to the taping, or I'd not have seen him off-stage.

LuvBroadwayHugs
#120re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/6/05 at 12:15pm

It's starting to feel like we're getting a jump on the Love Thread, part Three here.

I see nothing wrong with that! Everyone's pictures are so great. I was SO going to go but I was out in Montauk all week and we were coming home Thursday and would have never made it re: Adam Pascal  in 'Rent'

"Mrrraaaawwww!" ♥

Katecab99 Profile Photo
Katecab99
#121re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/6/05 at 1:20pm

he is always looking fantastic, no matter what (even with the long hair)!!

almostxfamous Profile Photo
almostxfamous
#122re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/6/05 at 2:46pm

Adam love is wondiferous. Nothing wrong with that.

Gah, what I would give to live in NY and have all this press at my disposal. *whine*

Oh, but the lovely Adam pictures that surface don't bother me one iota. They're pretty. *pets them*

luvtheEmcee
#123re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/7/05 at 7:38pm

Back to the allergy thing for a minute - the article SAYS flat-out that ones of the kids has allergies. Way for us to read!

Poor kid; that's not fun.

LuvBroadwayHugs
#124re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/7/05 at 7:43pm

Emcee, I thought the thread had died. You saved us! And yeah, we're idiots (no offense, of course) that we've all read that and nobody pointed it out.

"Mrrraaaawwww!" ♥

Videos