pixeltracker

Sho's last performance tonight- Page 5

Sho's last performance tonight

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#100Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 10:11pm

That was fast!

lfae, I know exactly how you feel. I know the new cast will be great.

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#101Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 10:15pm

Norbert was there?

Why wasn't he at the Imperial this afternoon?

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#102Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 10:16pm

Um adam....check the boards. Norbert could do nothing at all except watch the show.
Updated On: 1/8/06 at 10:16 PM

HatBoy
#103Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 10:16pm

http://photobucket.com/albums/b222/embracepeace/

Sorry to post the same thing, but the photobucket album with more pictures is there. The password is "elphie" ... enjoy, again.

...now under the user "aawolfe".

EugLoven Profile Photo
EugLoven
#104Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 10:28pm

HAVE YOU GUYS READ THE REVIEW ON UNEXAMINED LIFE YET?
Granted, it's broken into about 8 different parts, so you've got to start at Page 1... but it's very detailed (if you minus all the OMG!!! parts) because she goes into detail about all the emotion and adlib parts.

And to the few of you who think it's unprofessional to have fun on stage when someone is taking their final bow, say that to Mister Ben Vereen. Because he did it too. With a PUPPET on his hand. So lighten up and let the talented stars have THEIR day!

Give it a read! It's great!

Broadway_Boy
#105Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 10:31pm

oh yea I completely fg about that cause I could'nt understand what he was saying with it, the 2 seconds he had it on. Does anyone know?

Check out the app Todaytix if you haven't already for theatre tickets around the world. My referral code is DGHVR

lfae Profile Photo
lfae
#106Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 10:32pm

Eugene, all this talk of antics is making me wonder whether there were any in the closing show of SF - for Eden's last? I know you were there and all. It was my first time so if there *were* any, I probably couldn't tell - all I remember that was ooc was Kendra giving Eden's hand a squeeze when she made her first entrance :)

Popular Profile Photo
Popular
#107Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 10:33pm

OH my, I have a feeling we're going to be revisiting the mooning story! ha ha

lfae Profile Photo
lfae
#108Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 10:36pm

ON stage antics, I should clarify! Sho's last performance tonight I heard about that one Sho's last performance tonight

HatBoy
#109Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 10:39pm

There's another review up in the B'way section.

Ebonic_Singer
#110Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 10:41pm

A few people told congratulated Norbert etc, but nothing major--I don't think that many people recognized him. Someone asked him something and I heard him say how he is on vocal rest right now--?

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#111Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 10:46pm

Guys I have been updating everyone on Norbert's condition since Friday. Please look at that thread ; ;

embracepeace
#112Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 10:47pm

Hey all

It's my review on UL and my pics and I'm glad that you're all enjoying them. But, PlEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if you use those pics or something, ask me and credit me k? I would really appreciate it. :)

EugLoven Profile Photo
EugLoven
#113Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 10:57pm

TO EMBRACEPEACE

Thank you very very much for your highly EMOTIONAL review. It's very considerate of you to be telling us all about it and it's VERY apparent while reading that you're SOOOOO on Cloud 9. I can read it through your writing. Your fingers must be buzzing over that keyboard!

What a great experience you had! Congratulations on winning the lotto! The pictures are fantastic and it must have been sooooo amazing to see the faces so close up for such a phenomenal performance.

You're doing a great job sharing the experience and I love it. Thank you.

<3 Eugene
Updated On: 1/8/06 at 10:57 PM

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#114Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 10:58pm

Ryan, if you are going to chastise someone for not looking or posting on your thread, perhaps you should include a link to it in the messages itself.

Just saying . . .

Norbert And His Nodes Updated On: 1/8/06 at 10:58 PM

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#115Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 11:05pm

Thanks YouWantItWhen, I should have done that. I didn't mean to sound rude at all, just trying to get the topic back on Sho's last.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#116Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 11:09pm

Fair enough.

I just think that some of the folks may not have even known about the prior discussion and issue.

On with the Sho.

classy trashy Profile Photo
classy trashy
#117Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 11:13pm

Um, seriously? It's quite possible that the general public wants more up-to-date information and yes, gossip, than "MY AUTHORITIES STATE THAT NORBERT LEO BUTZ IS INDEED ON VOCAL SILENCE. PLEASE RETURN TO YOUR DAILY LIVES." Is there any harm in asking around to find out if anyone has more current information? Jesus, I didn't know that people who don't make a habit of searching NLB were going to get their heads bitten off.

Anyway, back to Sho.

Truth is beauty.
Updated On: 1/8/06 at 11:13 PM

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#118Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 11:18pm

Yay, finally done uploading! My settings were on the highest quality and I didn't know it would take forever. Link has been given to those who PMed. Hope it doesn't take too long to download!

HatBoy
#119Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 11:23pm

No No, I have 2 hours to spare.

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#120Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 11:25pm

I did not mean to come off rude, classy trashy, but as I said before, lets have this topic stay on Shoshana's last show than go off-topic. And all up to date info is in that other thread.

Liotte, you rock!

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#121Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 11:25pm

Oh man, my pictures were deleted. Sho's last performance tonight

classy trashy Profile Photo
classy trashy
#122Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 11:28pm

I could be wrong, but I don't see a general "Michelle/David/Rue/Shoshana's Last Performance" thread, so I believe that any information relevant to tonight's performance in general would belong here. If you are as intent on keeping this discussion "on track" as you claim to be, I would think that you would see the value of allowing members to discuss whatever they feel is relevant to the night's events. To me, and probably several others, Norbert's appearance with his daugthers is exponentially more interesting than Shoshana's undergarments.

As you can see, I have no problem with going a bit off topic, but it seems quite hypocritical in your case.

Truth is beauty.

Mandi Moo Profile Photo
Mandi Moo
#123Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 11:35pm

I don't have much to add, and I don't feel like reading through 5 pages...but I *just* got home from the city, and the show was amazing! Everyone was great. Sho's last performance tonight

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#124Sho's last performance tonight
Posted: 1/8/06 at 11:35pm

Haha good points indeed. Okay you win, classy! I apologize.

Videos