kdogg36 Profile Photo
kdogg36
#2300Clinton vs. Trump: The Coming Republican Apocalypse
Posted: 11/1/16 at 12:39pm

I'm not so self-absorbed to think that anyone really cares, but...

Because Trump and every one of his supporters is so disgusting, I voted for a Democrat today for the first time (and almost certainly the last). Johnson decisively lost my vote in the past few days by pushing an agenda that very much favored the election of Trump.

As a friend of mine said the other day, I'll feel horrible the first time Clinton sends murder drones to kill Middle Eastern families. This election has twisted me in weird ways, but I assume I'll revert to normal as long as Trump loses.

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#2301Clinton vs. Trump: The Coming Republican Apocalypse
Posted: 11/1/16 at 1:15pm

Good man.

Stephanatic

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#2302Clinton vs. Trump: The Coming Republican Apocalypse
Posted: 11/1/16 at 1:34pm

I don't even think Johnson's own running mate is voting for him anymore. 

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#2303Clinton vs. Trump: The Coming Republican Apocalypse
Posted: 11/1/16 at 1:38pm

kdogg36, we do care.  Thank you for sharing, and thank you so much for making the smart choice for America's future.

Theater_Nerd Profile Photo
Theater_Nerd
#2304Clinton vs. Trump: The Coming Republican Apocalypse
Posted: 11/1/16 at 2:00pm

I rarely discuss politics on the internet because it only leads to unnecessary conflicts and nastiness but I just wanted to chime in and say that this election has filled me with an immense sadness for our country, a sadness that has fueled the passion to make it my business to tell everyone and anyone to go out and vote to ensure Donald J. Trump does not get elected.

You Can Disagree Without Being Disagreeable

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#2305Clinton vs. Trump: The Coming Republican Apocalypse
Posted: 11/1/16 at 5:26pm

Thank you, kdogg. I am 100% sure that President Clinton will make you feel proud of your vote.

South Florida
#2306Clinton vs. Trump: The Coming Republican Apocalypse
Posted: 11/1/16 at 7:34pm

Ha!  

Stephanatic

South Florida
#2307Clinton vs. Trump: The Coming Republican Apocalypse
Posted: 11/1/16 at 7:56pm

There I go again.

Stephanatic

South Florida
#2308Clinton vs. Trump: The Coming Republican Apocalypse
Posted: 11/1/16 at 7:58pm

I wanna a Christmas card I live in Florida.

Stephanatic

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#2309Clinton vs. Trump: The Coming Republican Apocalypse
Posted: 11/1/16 at 10:24pm

MSNBC is reporting that Hillary is crushing Trump in early voting in Florida, including having received 28 percent of registered GOP votes.

phantom phan2
#2310Clinton vs. Trump: The Coming Republican Apocalypse
Posted: 11/2/16 at 2:56am

I have never felt so passionate about an election before [especially one as important for not only the future of the US, but also the world]. The United States currently in the world's leading nation. We CANNOT have a man as blatantly sexist, misogynist, racist, narcissistic, bigoted [and the list sadly goes on] as Trump. His views, actions, and beliefs are not only wrong, they're frightening.

We cannot have a man [and I say 'man' lightly] leading the world who doesn't even believe in climate change.

We cannot have a man whose economic plan has been proven by many experts to not work in the future.

We cannot have a man who has cheated the system and not paid his taxes for over 18 years!

We cannot have a man who lies and acts without even considering the consequences. 

We cannot have a man as a role model for our children with his comments and actions towards women. Towards veterans. The disabled. Hispanics. And anyone who has p-ssed him off in the slightest way [bravo Trump, good job using Twitter as a wall].

I know to many that Clinton may not seem like the 'best' choice, but really think. What future do we want for ourselves and children? It is not a case of choosing the lesser of two evils, or even the sane over evil.

It is a case of showing the world that what Trump stands for is not what you stand for.

Thank you if you have spent the time reading my thoughts.

I just find this election so important for us all. 

I am, and have always be with her. #imwithher

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#2311Clinton vs. Trump: The Coming Republican Apocalypse
Posted: 11/2/16 at 9:49am

New poll out of Florida shows Clinton with an 8 point lead among early voters in the state, including 28% support from Republican early voters. The number of early voters far exceeds the total from 2012. I early voted in Orlando last week, and had to wait about 15 minutes- I've never waited to early voter before this year. 

Petralicious Profile Photo
Petralicious
#2312Clinton vs. Trump: The Coming Republican Apocalypse
Posted: 11/2/16 at 9:52am

SNAFU said: "CNN never gave Brazile access to any questions, prep material, attendee list, background information or meetings in advance of a town hall or debate." So what were the questions she supplied Hillary again?

"TWO that we know of so far.  Again this is not Hilary fault, though some say she should have been open about it, but I think that is stretch. This is more about who she surrounds herself with, and how she needs to clean house after she wins of Brazile, DWS, Huma, Bill etc....

HUFFINGTON POST:

CNN Chief Jeff Zucker Rips Donna Brazile’s ‘Disgusting’ Dealings With Clinton Campaign

Network boss has “no tolerance” for tipping off a campaign with debate questions.

FIRST QUESTION:  Zucker’s remarks followed reports Monday that Brazile informed Hillary Clinton’s campaign in March about a question they could expect at a Democratic primary debate the following night against Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders. This was the second time last month that hacked emails published by Wikileaks appeared to show Brazile tipping off the Clinton campaign with a possible CNN debate or town hall question.

SECOND QUESTION:   WikiLeaks published an email on Oct. 11 in which Brazile appeared to send the Clinton campaign a question on the death penalty ahead of a March town hall event. “From time to time I get the questions in advance,” she wrote to campaign communications director Jennifer Palmieri. The email is one of thousands leaked from the account of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta. The Clinton campaign has accused Russian hackers of targeting Podesta, though has not authenticated the documents being published by Wikileaks.

Networks hosting presidential debates take great pride in maintaining a cone of silence around their preparation and it’s almost unheard of for a question to reach a campaign ? never mind twice.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cnn-donna-brazile-jeff-zucker_us_58189c8de4b064e1b4b4ba02

When They Go Low, I Go High

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#2313Clinton vs. Trump: The Coming Republican Apocalypse
Posted: 11/2/16 at 10:35am

LOL it's pretty hard to take Jeff Zucker seriously while he still has Corey Lewandowski on the payroll. 

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#2314Clinton vs. Trump: The Coming Republican Apocalypse
Posted: 11/2/16 at 10:42am

For sanity's sake, I've been keeping the media at bay, but I am completely baffled and nervous that this race is neck-and-neck.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#2315Clinton vs. Trump: The Coming Republican Apocalypse
Posted: 11/2/16 at 11:01am

CNN is a joke- they can't get self-righteous about Donna Brazile, while continuing to pay Trump apologists like Corey Lewandowski, Scotty Nellie Hughes, and that other awful woman whose name deceives me. 

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#2316Clinton vs. Trump: The Coming Republican Apocalypse
Posted: 11/2/16 at 11:09am

I blame the mainstream media for a lot of this.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#2317Clinton vs. Trump: The Coming Republican Apocalypse
Posted: 11/2/16 at 11:22am

"and that other awful woman whose name deceives me"

Kayleigh McEnany.  An embarrassment for America.

South Florida
#2318Clinton vs. Trump: The Coming Republican Apocalypse
Posted: 11/2/16 at 12:01pm

The Mrs and I are in, the line wasn't bad today.

Stephanatic

Steve C. Profile Photo
Steve C.
#2319Clinton vs. Trump: The Coming Republican Apocalypse
Posted: 11/2/16 at 12:08pm

Thanks phantom for that detailed and sincerely personal post. I totally agree.

We now know that at least 30% of this country are closeted racist, homophobes and anti-semites; another 20% are woefully uninformed and easily swayed by friends, family, celebrity and empty promises. They are seeking true reality from a "fake reality mannequin". trump's "Trainers" have partially trained him to stay on a teleprompter and taken away his access to twitter. This is what we want for a President???

You must VOTE on NOV 8th

I Can Has Cheezburger With This?

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#2320Clinton vs. Trump: The Coming Republican Apocalypse
Posted: 11/2/16 at 12:31pm

NBC says the emails didn't change Hillary's Electoral College lead:

NBC NEWS: Analysis: Hillary Clinton's Path to 270 Appears Unchanged

Petralicious Profile Photo
Petralicious
#2321Clinton vs. Trump: The Coming Republican Apocalypse
Posted: 11/2/16 at 1:51pm

ErikJ972 said: "LOL it's pretty hard to take Jeff Zucker seriously while he still has Corey Lewandowski on the payroll. 

"

He has actually answered that question about Corey Lewandawski

Zucker defended hiring Corey Lewandowski, Donald Trump’s former campaign manageras a way to counter the rest of the bias CNN has/

“Nobody objects to the fact that many of our Democratic analysts have nary a negative word for Hillary Clinton, and so I do think there’s an inherent media bias when people attack on that side and don’t attack on the Democratic side,” Zucker said.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/01/cnn-boss-donna-braziles-leaks-to-clinton-campaign-disgusting/

When They Go Low, I Go High

South Florida
#2322Clinton vs. Trump: The Coming Republican Apocalypse
Posted: 11/2/16 at 1:52pm

The first thing I think of in the morning now is we're a day closer.

Stephanatic

brdlwyr
#2323Clinton vs. Trump: The Coming Republican Apocalypse
Posted: 11/2/16 at 2:24pm

With the Cubs and the election - nerves are frayed!  

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#2324Clinton vs. Trump: The Coming Republican Apocalypse
Posted: 11/2/16 at 2:36pm

At least the World Series will be ending tonight.  Six more excruciating days of this election.  And then the aftermath...

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian