pixeltracker

How often does Kristin Chenoweth call out of Promises, Promises?

How often does Kristin Chenoweth call out of Promises, Promises?

rorschach37
#1How often does Kristin Chenoweth call out of Promises, Promises?
Posted: 8/4/10 at 12:03am

I'm thinking about seeing the show in September before she leaves. She isn't the only reason I want to see the show, but it would be an absolute privelege for me to see her live. Anyone know if she calls out often?
Updated On: 8/4/10 at 12:03 AM

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#2How often does Kristen Chenoweth call out of Promises, Promises?
Posted: 8/4/10 at 12:05am

Kristin, love.

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

rorschach37
#2How often does Kristen Chenoweth call out of Promises, Promises?
Posted: 8/4/10 at 12:08am

Oh sorry, my mistake.

ghostlight2
#3How often does Kristen Chenoweth call out of Promises, Promises?
Posted: 8/4/10 at 12:20am

Not often enough to worry about. Enjoy.

hermionejuliet Profile Photo
hermionejuliet
#4How often does Kristen Chenoweth call out of Promises, Promises?
Posted: 8/4/10 at 12:29am

I believe it is pretty rare. The woman has performed on stage with broken ribs. You'll love it. The chance to see her sing A House is Not a Home is worth the ticket price alone. :)

So, that was the Drowsy Chaperone. Oh, I love it so much. I know it's not a perfect show...but it does what a musical is supposed to do. It takes you to another world, and it gives you a little tune to carry with you in your head for when you're feeling blue. Ya know?

kristinchenofan570 Profile Photo
kristinchenofan570
#5How often does Kristen Chenoweth call out of Promises, Promises?
Posted: 8/4/10 at 12:41am

Like everyone else is saying, she's almost never out so have a great time at the show! Oh and if you wanted to stage door you should leave during curtain call (it's easiest to do if you have an isle seat)to have any hopes of getting a good spot and getting an autograph. That place is packed and crazy!

Remember when drama was only on the stage?

Michael Bennett Profile Photo
Michael Bennett
#6How often does Kristen Chenoweth call out of Promises, Promises?
Posted: 8/4/10 at 9:15am

She's also performed on stage with a neckbrace -- she won't miss unless its a pretty major illness.

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#7How often does Kristen Chenoweth call out of Promises, Promises?
Posted: 8/4/10 at 12:36pm

On Thursday June 24th she co-hosted LIVE WITH REGIS & KELLY at 9am EST. At 5pm EST she did the CD signing at the the B&N Lincoln Center location AND she gave a 120% at the 8pm performance at PROMISES, PROMISES. I was at that performance.

Also of note, she broke her toe earlier that week AND she did not miss one single performance due to this.

The only time she has missed performances was when she had a trachea infection several months ago. She only missed like 4 performances.

CandiceElyse Profile Photo
CandiceElyse
#8How often does Kristen Chenoweth call out of Promises, Promises?
Posted: 8/4/10 at 1:04pm

^and all she did during that week was tweet about how miserable she was over missing the show. she loves the show so much, if she missed, i would be seriously concerned about her well-being!
as for stagedooring, i agree, get there quick, though i didnt have to leave during the curtain call to get a good place, but then get comfortable, she takes foreverrrrrrr. so worth it though! the cop that monitors the stage door area said she ALWAYS comes out to sign.

Judy Garland & Gene Kelly <3

Steve2 Profile Photo
Steve2
#9How often does Kristen Chenoweth call out of Promises, Promises?
Posted: 8/4/10 at 6:10pm

"The only time she has missed performances was when she had a trachea infection several months ago. She only missed like 4 performances."

Unfortunately, that's when I was in NYC! Oh well, I'll be back for Labor Day weekend.

AudreyTwoTwo Profile Photo
AudreyTwoTwo
#10How often does Kristen Chenoweth call out of Promises, Promises?
Posted: 8/4/10 at 7:55pm

I was actually at the performance where she broke her toe, and she didn't miss a beat. I only noticed once when she wasn't really dancing (only because I had seen a video of that number) but I didn't think anything of it at all.

The Best of Times is Now!

MusicAngel Profile Photo
MusicAngel
#11How often does Kristen Chenoweth call out of Promises, Promises?
Posted: 8/4/10 at 10:41pm

That's great to hear because I'm visiting the 2nd week of Sept which is just in time before she leaves the show near the end of the month! It would certainly be a treat to finally see her live for the first time!!