Women on the Verge Stage Door

jv92 Profile Photo
jv92
#1Women on the Verge Stage Door
Posted: 12/28/10 at 8:47pm

I'm sorry to start this thread, but I thought someone could help me out. Does anyone in cast of Women on the Verge... come out of the stage door on matinee days? I know La LuPone does not on two-show days, but I don't particularly care to greet her (Sorry Patti fans) after reading her memoir, which I didn't enjoy. I'm more interested in seeing Benanti, Stokes and Danny Burstein. Will they come out? Just curious. Thanks.

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#2Women on the Verge Stage Door
Posted: 12/28/10 at 8:59pm

I'll piggyback onto your post. Who comes out after the night show? (I'm seeing the final performance and idk if that will change anything)

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

jv92 Profile Photo
jv92
#2Women on the Verge Stage Door
Posted: 12/28/10 at 9:02pm

The final show is bound to be nuts. Take that from someone who stage door-ed numerous ones, including Sondheim on Sondheim's and Grey Gardens'.

quizking101
#3Women on the Verge Stage Door
Posted: 12/28/10 at 9:11pm

Oh my, thanks got my seats are on the aisle and close to the exit.
(Center Orch L 113-114)

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

mikem Profile Photo
mikem
#4Women on the Verge Stage Door
Posted: 12/28/10 at 9:36pm

I'm not so sure that the show will have a crazy stage door after the final show, although it might. Considering who is in the show, the stage door has been pretty quiet in general.

"What was the name of that cheese that I like?" "you can't run away forever...but there's nothing wrong with getting a good head start" "well I hope and I pray, that maybe someday, you'll walk in the room with my heart"

chewy5000 Profile Photo
chewy5000
#5Women on the Verge Stage Door
Posted: 12/28/10 at 10:11pm

Everyone came out except Sherie on Boxing Day, although we had the understudy Taxi Driver.

legally_popular Profile Photo
legally_popular
#6Women on the Verge Stage Door
Posted: 12/29/10 at 11:18pm

I went to a Wednesday matinee recently and Laura came out afterwards (rather quickly too). It was a pleasant surprise and she is such a delight to meet! We did not wait for anyone else though, so we left right after Laura.

nuckyblue Profile Photo
nuckyblue
#7Women on the Verge Stage Door
Posted: 12/30/10 at 12:23am

My last trip was December 4 or so, the Saturday. Everyone came out except Sherie and Danny. A really pleasant group; everyone was very kind and posed for pics.

Ryguy7 Profile Photo
Ryguy7
#8Women on the Verge Stage Door
Posted: 12/30/10 at 9:39am

I went in early December. Everyone came out after the evening show except Danny. The entire cast was a delight, and there was almost except us waiting.

quizking101
#9Women on the Verge Stage Door
Posted: 12/30/10 at 2:14pm

Wow...I definitely did not think alot of them would come out.

Videos