Baby It's You

pacificnorthwest Profile Photo
pacificnorthwest
#1Baby It's You
Posted: 3/22/11 at 8:19am

Haven't heard any buzz on this one yet; didn't find any other threads when I searched the message boards. Just wondering what people are hearing about it. Have seen or have tickets to the other new and revived musicals opening this spring, but curious about this one.

princessem721 Profile Photo
princessem721
#2Baby It's You
Posted: 3/22/11 at 10:16am

i'm really excited about this one for 2 reasons. the music, and beth leavel. even though i'm 25, i find that most contemporary pop music is not music, but computer generated sounds. i miss the days when music was music, with a melody and lyrics that make sense. this music certainly provides that. and beth leavel?! when i saw her in the drowsy chaperone, i was amazed at her talent. can't wait to see her emobdy a real person this time!!

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#2Baby It's You
Posted: 3/22/11 at 11:56am

I'll be seeing the show the first week of May, and I'm really looking forward to it.

kyle4
#3Baby It's You
Posted: 3/22/11 at 11:59am

my mom is seeing it on april 1st... and will act as a field reporter for my VERY SEXY blog...

THANKS MOM !!!!!

WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO KNOW?!!!!!

rougeduck Profile Photo
rougeduck
#4Baby It's You
Posted: 3/22/11 at 12:11pm

You have a blog?

kyle4
#5Baby It's You
Posted: 3/22/11 at 12:13pm

yes...

http://thetheaterbuff.typepad.com/the-theater-buff/

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#6Baby It's You
Posted: 3/22/11 at 12:41pm

Kyles' blahg is about as sexy as the search feature on this site...

https://forum.broadwayworld.com/readmessage.php?thread=1027780&dt=18&boardid=1

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#7Baby It's You
Posted: 3/22/11 at 12:50pm

I'm taking my mom to see the show for Mother's Day

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

kyle4
#8Baby It's You
Posted: 3/22/11 at 12:58pm

MOM's are the BEST !!!

theaternut Profile Photo
theaternut
#9Baby It's You
Posted: 3/22/11 at 1:10pm

I saw a early incarnation in LA. I thought it was very mediocre. Can't imagine why they are taking it to broadway.

sondheimsnob2
#10Baby It's You
Posted: 3/22/11 at 1:29pm

They just posted this video on their Facebook page. I think it looks pretty good
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZcWhPu8JKY
A Sneak Preview of Broadway's BABY IT'S YOU!

rmusic11322
#11Baby It's You
Posted: 3/22/11 at 2:41pm

*moms not mom's