PERFECT Casting Game

ILuv2shop531
#75PERFECT Casting Game
Posted: 7/13/11 at 3:24am

Laura Bell Bundy as Sally Bowles (which we sort of did on Cold Case)

Mary Faber

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#76PERFECT Casting Game
Posted: 7/13/11 at 3:34am

Mary Faber as Christine Colgate in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

Caissie Levy

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

random person 112
#77PERFECT Casting Game
Posted: 7/13/11 at 8:12am

i could see cassie levy as Ilse in spring awakening
Leslie Kritzer?

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#78PERFECT Casting Game
Posted: 7/13/11 at 8:37am

Angel in THE RINK

Lily Rabe

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

givesmevoice Profile Photo
givesmevoice
#79PERFECT Casting Game
Posted: 7/13/11 at 10:51am

When she's older, I think Lily Rabe could be a beautiful Lyuba in The Cherry Orchard.

Next: Danny Burstein.

When I see the phrase "the ____ estate", I imagine a vast mansion in the country full of monocled men and high-collared women receiving letters about productions across the country and doing spit-takes at whatever they contain. -Kad

The Josh Profile Photo
The Josh
#80PERFECT Casting Game
Posted: 7/13/11 at 11:45am

Danny Burstein: Moonface Martin

Jesse Tyler Ferguson

henrikegerman Profile Photo
henrikegerman
#81PERFECT Casting Game
Posted: 7/13/11 at 11:59am

Jesse Tyler Ferguson as Richard II

Kate Nelligan?

twinbelters Profile Photo
twinbelters
#82PERFECT Casting Game
Posted: 7/13/11 at 12:11pm

I had no idea Nikki was in the House of Flowers concert. Well then, she should be the Diahann Carroll role in No Strings.

With Irma you gotta do something!

pinoyidol2006 Profile Photo
pinoyidol2006
#83PERFECT Casting Game
Posted: 7/13/11 at 2:14pm

Diana DeGarmo as Clio / Kira in Xanadu

Lea Salonga

I like your imperturbable perspicacity.

suttonfoster Profile Photo
suttonfoster
#84PERFECT Casting Game
Posted: 7/13/11 at 2:47pm

Lea as Elphaba in WICKED

Sutton Foster?

littlegreen2 Profile Photo
littlegreen2
#85PERFECT Casting Game
Posted: 7/13/11 at 2:57pm

Sutton Foster as Clara in Passion.

Meghann Fahy?

"I will not cease from mental fight, nor shall my sword sleep in my hand: Till we have built Jerusalem in England's green and pleasant land."

givesmevoice Profile Photo
givesmevoice
#86PERFECT Casting Game
Posted: 7/13/11 at 3:05pm

I'm sorry, but what?

When I see the phrase "the ____ estate", I imagine a vast mansion in the country full of monocled men and high-collared women receiving letters about productions across the country and doing spit-takes at whatever they contain. -Kad

aasjb4ever Profile Photo
aasjb4ever
#87PERFECT Casting Game
Posted: 7/13/11 at 3:28pm

*Andrew Rannells as Clara in Passion. Inside joke, but still valid.

NeoNormal Profile Photo
NeoNormal
#88PERFECT Casting Game
Posted: 7/13/11 at 3:28pm

Meghann Fahy as Julie Jordan in Carousel.

Krysta Rodriguez?

suttonfoster
#89PERFECT Casting Game
Posted: 7/13/11 at 3:33pm

*Meghann Fahy as MJ in SPIDERMAN

littlegreen2 Profile Photo
littlegreen2
#90PERFECT Casting Game
Posted: 7/13/11 at 3:38pm

Just to defend my choice, I feel that Sutton Foster would be a good Clara, mostly because we've never seen her in a role like that. Passion is such an emotionally rich show and I feel that she could do it justice.

"I will not cease from mental fight, nor shall my sword sleep in my hand: Till we have built Jerusalem in England's green and pleasant land."

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#91PERFECT Casting Game
Posted: 7/13/11 at 5:49pm

To get this thread back on track...

Liev Schreiber?

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

NeoNormal Profile Photo
NeoNormal
#92PERFECT Casting Game
Posted: 7/13/11 at 6:57pm

Liev Schreiber as Hamlet

Melissa Errico?

random person 112
#93PERFECT Casting Game
Posted: 7/13/11 at 7:05pm

Liev schreiber has played hamlet before. As for melissa errico as nellie in south pacific.

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#94PERFECT Casting Game
Posted: 7/13/11 at 7:07pm

Laura Osnes?

suttonfoster
#95PERFECT Casting Game
Posted: 7/13/11 at 7:15pm

Laura Osner as Clara in Light In The Piazza or Glinda in Wicked

Aaron Lazar?

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#96PERFECT Casting Game
Posted: 7/13/11 at 7:16pm

Giorgio in PASSION

John Gallagher Jr

shrekster224 Profile Photo
shrekster224
#97PERFECT Casting Game
Posted: 7/13/11 at 8:24pm

Laura Osnes as Christine, as well.
John Gallgher Jr. as maybe Roger in Rent? I get this weird feeling that he should be in Rent at some point.

Next: Tony Sheldon

henrikegerman Profile Photo
henrikegerman
#98PERFECT Casting Game
Posted: 7/14/11 at 6:59am

Tony Sheldon as Henry Higgins

Kate Nelligan?

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#99PERFECT Casting Game
Posted: 7/14/11 at 7:32am

Kate Nelligan as Helga ten Dorp in Deathtrap

Next: Christina Applegate

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson