Cheers to LimelightMike!

inlovewithjerryherman Profile Photo
inlovewithjerryherman
#1Cheers to LimelightMike!
Posted: 4/27/12 at 12:44am

It feels appropriate (to me, at least) after the last high-profile opening of the season, to raise a glass to Mike in appreciation for his opening night threads!

Cheers!

broadwaydevil Profile Photo
broadwaydevil
#2Cheers to LimelightMike!
Posted: 4/27/12 at 1:00am

Whew! Tonight officially marks the end of the 2012 season as well. It's been fun and we still have a lot more to look forward to.

Scratch and claw for every day you're worth! Make them drag you screaming from life, keep dreaming You'll live forever here on earth.

MamasDoin'Fine Profile Photo
MamasDoin'Fine
#2Cheers to LimelightMike!
Posted: 4/27/12 at 3:14am

Anyone can start a thread for a show reviews!

LimelightMike Profile Photo
LimelightMike
#3Cheers to LimelightMike!
Posted: 4/27/12 at 3:36am

This is the sweetest! Thank you *so* much for the recognition and esteem. It's my pleasure. Much love to my BWW Family! Cheers to LimelightMike!

Scottsacto Profile Photo
Scottsacto
#4Cheers to LimelightMike!
Posted: 4/27/12 at 3:38am

But it Just Seems like a Broadway World Tradition that LimeLight Mike presents it.

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#5Cheers to LimelightMike!
Posted: 4/27/12 at 3:50am

And another season has winded down! People in the Picture closed out last season and Leap of Faith closed out this one... Funny they were both not received well!

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#6Cheers to LimelightMike!
Posted: 4/27/12 at 3:50am

And another season has wound down! People in the Picture closed out last season and Leap of Faith closed out this one... Funny they were both not received well!

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "
Updated On: 4/27/12 at 03:50 AM

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#7Cheers to LimelightMike!
Posted: 4/27/12 at 3:54am

"winded down"? Really?

But, yes, thank you Limelight, it always makes me smile to see your header on these threads!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

After Eight
#8Cheers to LimelightMike!
Posted: 4/27/12 at 7:29am

"It feels appropriate (to me, at least) after the last high-profile opening of the season, to raise a glass to Mike in appreciation for his opening night threads! "

I'll drink to that.

Thank you, Mike, for doing this so tirelessly. I'm glad you're in the limelight today.

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
#9Cheers to LimelightMike!
Posted: 4/27/12 at 9:55am

I always look forward to LimelightMike's review post, especially since BWW doesn't put that show logo in their header anymore on a show's opening night.

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008

Famebroadway2 Profile Photo
Famebroadway2
#10Cheers to LimelightMike!
Posted: 4/27/12 at 7:46pm

Yes, Cheers! His threads are tradition.